Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
Ok...so...I'm only going to write what I liked about the episode here... and what I didn't like will be in the rant thread,...so I don't spread negativity for you guys

Starting from the high point of the episode, in my opinion: Winston and Aly.
When Aly said they should get married I could only remember Kat's story. It was not exactly the proposal she imagined, but it was close
They are very, VERY, cute together. I loved the whole story. Simple Valentine's Day with pizza on the floor. This is so real and relatable.
All the phases Winston planed seemed to be incredible. I wish we had seen a few more. If they had started this story before would have been amazing.
I was moved by Jess reading the proposal to help Winston. I hope we can see the phases of the wedding preparations as we have seen with Cece and Schmidt.

I was VERY happy to see Schmidt receiving the promotion. He's been working in the company for so many years, he's been through so much trouble there. I was very happy that he was finally recognized for all his work. he deserves it.
And I really enjoyed his conversation with Kim. Loved the fact that they showed a new side of Kim, didn't treat her like a sad single woman on Valentine's Day. She was moved about her biological mother. It was a nice touch.

Cece and Schmidt are always very cute together. I liked Cece doing something for Schmidt, because it always seems that he does more for her, as she told him. I loved the romantic night to celebrate their bone-niversary. And Nick said he thought her wedding dress looked familiar. I laughed a lot with them on the roof. :lol

I knew Gordon Ramsay would have little screen time, but what little he did I loved. I just wish he had screamed even more with Jess to bring angry!Jess back for good. But still he was great.

I think that's it for now. The rest will be in the other thread.

CK, I liked your review
Will comment it there, ok?

Thank you for writing and I am glad you liked my review and almost all of the episode Where will you write I didn't understand. In the rant thread?

From SSA:
Quote:
New Girl: Operation Bobcat
I really liked this episode. Yes, we didn’t get some development on the Ness side (Although there was something), but the other storylines worked so well. Winston’s proposal to Aly was just the cutest thing. They are perfect for each other. And this is also one of the reasons why New Girl is my favorite comedy show. Mixing humor with these emotional moments - no one does that better than NG. Y’all, decorating that restroom was hard, lol. And as a huge Schmece fan, I also loved their moments. Even though they are married now, I love it when we get these type of scene with Schmidt and Cece. Never getting tired of Schmidt telling Cece how much he loves her and vice versa. Nick had some funny lines (” I’m the chimney sweep. All these are Clogged. Clogged. Clogged”, lol).
And Ness fans: It’ll get better. Stay blessed.
SSA and I might be the same person or identical twins
Old 02-16-2017, 02:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Period means "dot". End of the subject-conversation-that's it

I feel like a rant is coming from you but first of all where is your celebration my bunny boo?
Oh no no, not a rant I barely have time to check here and twitter, I've an apartment hunt , so I just doubled what you've said about the episode I can't believe my babies-Winaly are so freakin' adorable, and they are happy and make me happy!!! Hihiiiii I'm one smiling and hihi-ing idiot right now WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE And more, we have Schmece and all - and I def will comment about them too
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 'Celebrate! ... Celebrate!' Woot-woot!

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Oh no no, not a rant I barely have time to check here and twitter, I've an apartment hunt , so I just doubled what you've said about the episode I can't believe my babies-Winaly are so freakin' adorable, and they are happy and make me happy!!! Hihiiiii I'm one smiling and hihi-ing idiot right now WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE And more, we have Schmece and all - and I def will comment about them too
Good luck on your apartment hunt. I am looking too. But I have time. My lease isn't up till June.

WinAly never seem to dissapoint, do they? I loved Cece being the romantic and making the effort.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Infinite bunter

PS: Good luck with apartment hunting
Old 02-16-2017, 09:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Good luck on your apartment hunt. I am looking too. But I have time. My lease isn't up till June.

WinAly never seem to dissapoint, do they? I loved Cece being the romantic and making the effort.
Thank you, Kat! Good luck for you too
I know right!! Partly, it's because they aren't a main couple My babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Infinite bunter

PS: Good luck with apartment hunting
Thanky, cK Hahaahaa, infinite bunter indeed WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

♥Furguson
Old 02-16-2017, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you, Kat! Good luck for you too
I know right!! Partly, it's because they aren't a main couple My babies

Thanky, cK Hahaahaa, infinite bunter indeed WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's always better to root for the other couple. The non main couple. We get things like, marriage, babies and so much more. If you are waiting on the main couple, you are waiting on the last ten minutes of Friends. Me I loved Mondler, so I got five seasons, not to mention their build up in the first five and it is there at times.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
It's always better to root for the other couple. The non main couple. We get things like, marriage, babies and so much more. If you are waiting on the main couple, you are waiting on the last ten minutes of Friends. Me I loved Mondler, so I got five seasons, not to mention their build up in the first five and it is there at times.
Exactly

♥Furguson
Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I have the same path too. Well either the couple I am rooting becomes the A-couple (core couple) or for me B-couples are the A-couples

DS was the A-couple but CB took over them immediately. (GG)
RR was the A-couple but I loved Mondler.(Friends)
PJo was a surprise as I've learnt later but they have become the A-couple. (Dawson's Creek)
Robarn was a surprise as well but they took over TR immediately. I actually loved TT even more than anyone else It all went to hell.
etc.

NJ are A-couple, and I don't feel that at all. I love and ship Schmece since the beginning. and now WinAly.

This episode didn't let me down besides the fact Reagan was not it even tho she was listed, and we couldn't see what she was actually thinking while giving that gift to Nick. Also we didn't see Nick showing it to the lofties. I feel like they cut out many fun scenes and they mislead us with the false descriptions and promo photos.

I loved my birthday gifts this season too

They are so happy everyone is in love.

Last edited by lessismore; 02-17-2017 at 07:27 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

About the Afterbuzz review:

It will never not be funny how clueless they are. They didn't even know Gordon Ramsay was gonna be there
I see a lot of people thinking that Reagan will cheat on Nick. I don't see this happening at all!!! Wish people would think something else.

And I'm so happy that they talked about S7 renewal \o/
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
About the Afterbuzz review:

It will never not be funny how clueless they are. They didn't even know Gordon Ramsay was gonna be there
I see a lot of people thinking that Reagan will cheat on Nick. I don't see this happening at all!!! Wish people would think something else.

And I'm so happy that they talked about S7 renewal \o/
I think that's why I love their reviews. We are so into spoilers and such and they are clueless and forget many things like a total casual viewer.

Also I knew they'd jumped ship back from NR to NJ when they wrote her like this too I don't understand why people think she's gonna cheat too but yeah that's the general thinking. He said ILY to Julia, then he sent out many messages (17?) and it was just after the v-day episode too, which ended cute for them but the next one they broke up. Since we know Reagan is not gonna be in the few next episodes (which might change because they mislead us with miswriting things) we can assume the break up will come up in 21st episode the sooner IMO.

It made me so happy that they noticed our #reNewGirl hashtag. Wish they said it out loud but it was still good. We gotta keep it going
Old 05-15-2017, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was okay, for some reason I just didnt connect to it much.

I did like all the Jess stuff too, and realizing she was mad that Nick decided to be a good boyfriend now.

Aly/Winston proposal thing? EHHHHH, I still think its too soon.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this episode. Bobcat proposal was so cute
Old 05-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I loved the proposal so much! It was so cute!
Old 05-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

way too fast!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They said ILY fast too or they started dating too fast too but it didn't feel like forced to me. I loved everything abt them so far
Reply   Post New Thread