Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I'm gonna brace myself but it may not be enough.
Never not enough But Which one? All of it?
Old 02-14-2017, 04:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Even though, I'm gonna watch Live, I think I need to record it. Because I will want to quickly rewatch, and not wait for the DL. You know what I'm taking about.
Oh I know! Thankfully, I'll have to go right after the episode ends, so it'll be easier to wait and download, when I'll be home For rerererererererewatch and make snapshots

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Oh I know! Thankfully, I'll have to go right after the episode ends, so it'll be easier to wait and download, when I'll be home For rerererererererewatch and make snapshots
Go? You're not home? I thought you went to bed after the episode.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Go? You're not home? I thought you went to bed after the episode.
I'm at home now and have 7.00 a.m. It's exactly 12 hours of difference from when NG airs in USA But, yeah, sometimes I go to bed after NG and sleep the whole morning time Actually, I think I'm the only one in this land who watches NG live

♥Furguson
Old 02-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm at home now and have 7.00 a.m. It's exactly 12 hours of difference from when NG airs in USA But, yeah, sometimes I go to bed after NG and sleep the whole morning time Actually, I think I'm the only one in this land who watches NG live
You never know, there could be two of you.

I see, so do you sleep at night? Cause I usually see you daily till like 4pm.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You never know, there could be two of you.

I see, so do you sleep at night? Cause I usually see you daily till like 4pm.
Hahahaaa Rarely All right, it's still almost one hour till the episode, and my cheeks are already hurting from all the freaky smiling

♥Furguson
Old 02-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hahahaaa Rarely All right, it's still almost one hour till the episode, and my cheeks are already hurting from all the freaky smiling
Haha.... you are too funny. We only have 30 minutes. Unless you don't watch live and watch at 8:30pm. I also can not wait!!
Old 02-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Haha.... you are too funny. We only have 30 minutes. Unless you don't watch live and watch at 8:30pm. I also can not wait!!
Right back at ya!

♥Furguson
Old 02-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Winston! Winston! Winston! How could you? Poor Ally. It's Monica and Chandler all over again.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED!

Stay blessed!
Old 02-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED!

Stay blessed!
Stay blessed, Stay blessed........

It was a fun episode.

Oh, and we were half right. Ally sorta proposed.

I just have one thing to say to Schmidt, Thomas Kinkade is amazing!

Last edited by KatB; 02-14-2017 at 08:09 PM
Old 02-15-2017, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Stay blessed, Stay blessed........

It was a fun episode.

Oh, and we were half right. Ally sorta proposed.

I just have one thing to say to Schmidt, Thomas Kinkade is amazing!
It was really a fun episode. I loved it so much with everything. We saw many things we predicted become true once again

First and foremost, my Schmece It made me so happy that Schmece celebrated their anniversary, their everything was wonderful, they love each other so much and they make my heart so happy! . Cece's surprise and everything she prepared melted my heart. It was also so funny that their outfits gone with the wind And Nick brought them their fat suit and wedding dress. Nick is killing me I also have to add I loved seeing Nick and Cece together as well, why they do not share more scenes ffs? another note wasn't it cute Schmidt, Cece and Winnie danced together like they did in 1x5!!!

It made me so happy that Schmidt got the promotion he deserved this whole time (finally he is a boss!!! ).

It made me so happy that Winston could propose the way he wanted. We really did know that Aly would propose, I count it as a proposal We know everything! It was one of the most magical moments on TV honestly. And Aly kicked him Jess was so cute helping him too. They love each other so much and Aly never get tired of him I am still living their magical proposal, it was amazing The title Operation: Bobcat was for them!!! And Winston wants to make her laugh for the rest of her life! DEAD!

It made so happy to hear that Nick is in love but it was also a very sad scene because of Jess' heartbreak. Also, my heart broke because Reagan was not in the episode even tho she was listed and she did send a necklace to him instead of something more meaningful. I guess we knew this coming too... I think I knew this precisely too because as I said Nick is now dating himself the Nick Miller version 1.0. The version who got Jess a nude photo with 20 dollars and thinking that he did good? The version that Jess forced and pushed so hard to become this version but then it actually backfired. See Jess, you shouldn't have pushed him that hard... Tho he did better with Julia in Season 1... He did amazing with Jess b-day party too... He is kind of confusing Also it did break my heart for him too. Rey Rey Boo Boo effed up this time...

Moving on, I both hate and love this Jess. First, why she can't be independent of any love interest? Secondly, she could have arranged tons of activities if she wanted to. As Gordon said he is famous and she didn't let anyone else be there? If she didn't tell me Gordon Ramsay was gonna cook for me too I'd hated her Thirdly, the way they write her is insulting to many single people. On the other hand, I love this Jess because she is finally so selfless, finally doesn't push, finally sees what she lost. both Nick and Jess finally see their wrong versions and they can mend on it. I am also still sticking on the explosion she had with Gordon Ramsay coming up between her and Nick soon too. As I thought Nick exploded in mid-season finale and Jess will explode in the pen- ultimate or finale episode, which will make them drift apart but later come together stronger. So I am a firm believer that all this heartbreak will end greatly for her. Which I really want her to be happy as well. I advise to NJ fans to look at the big picture here. I don't understand why they cannot see it while being heartbroken over Jess. At the end, Nick and Jess were each other's valentines. Period. If anything else this episode sucked for NR fans (Pointing to myself. but since I knew this was coming and I already said all of these things would happen I am cool).

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!

Last edited by lessismore; 02-15-2017 at 03:12 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
It was really a fun episode. I loved it so much with everything. We saw many things we predicted become true once again

First and foremost, my Schmece It made me so happy that Schmece celebrated their anniversary, their everything was wonderful, they love each other so much and they make my heart so happy! . Cece's surprise and everything she prepared melted my heart. It was also so funny that their outfits gone with the wind And Nick brought them their fat suit and wedding dress. Nick is killing me I also have to add I loved seeing Nick and Cece together as well, why they do not share more scenes ffs? another note wasn't it cute Schmidt, Cece and Winnie danced together like they did in 1x5!!!

It made me so happy that Schmidt got the promotion he deserved this whole time (finally he is a boss!!! ).

It made me so happy that Winston could propose the way he wanted. We really did know that Aly would propose, I count it as a proposal We know everything! It was one of the most magical moments on TV honestly. And Aly kicked him Jess was so cute helping him too. They love each other so much and Aly never get tired of him I am still living their magical proposal, it was amazing The title Operation: Bobcat was for them!!! And Winston wants to make her laugh for the rest of her life! DEAD!

It made so happy to hear that Nick is in love but it was also a very sad scene because of Jess' heartbreak. Also, my heart broke because Reagan was not in the episode even tho she was listed and she did send a necklace to him instead of something more meaningful. I guess we knew this coming too... I think I knew this precisely too because as I said Nick is now dating himself the Nick Miller version 1.0. The version who got Jess a nude photo with 20 dollars and thinking that he did good? The version that Jess forced and pushed so hard to become this version but then it actually backfired. See Jess, you shouldn't have pushed him that hard... Tho he did better with Julia in Season 1... He did amazing with Jess b-day party too... He is kind of confusing Also it did break my heart for him too. Rey Rey Boo Boo effed up this time...

Moving on, I both hate and love this Jess. First, why she can't be independent of any love interest? Secondly, she could have arranged tons of activities if she wanted to. As Gordon said he is famous and she didn't let anyone else be there? If she didn't tell me Gordon Ramsay was gonna cook for me too I'd hated her Thirdly, the way they write her is insulting to many single people. On the other hand, I love this Jess because she is finally so selfless, finally doesn't push, finally sees what she lost. both Nick and Jess finally see their wrong versions and they can mend on it. I am also still sticking on the explosion she had with Gordon Ramsay coming up between her and Nick soon too. As I thought Nick exploded in mid-season finale and Jess will explode in the pen- ultimate or finale episode, which will make them drift apart but later come together stronger. So I am a firm believer that all this heartbreak will end greatly for her. Which I really want her to be happy as well. I advise to NJ fans to look at the big picture here. I don't understand why they cannot see it while being heartbroken over Jess. At the end, Nick and Jess were each other's valentines. Period. If anything else this episode sucked for NR fans (Pointing to myself. but since I knew this was coming and I already said all of these things would happen I am cool).

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!
I just agree with this^ Apart from NR part I'm not cool. At least, yet. What people mean, saying 'Period.'??

♥Furguson
Old 02-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just agree with this^ Apart from NR part I'm not cool. At least, yet. What people mean, saying 'Period.'??
Period means "dot". End of the subject-conversation-that's it

I feel like a rant is coming from you but first of all where is your celebration my bunny boo?
Old 02-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok...so...I'm only going to write what I liked about the episode here... and what I didn't like will be in the rant thread,...so I don't spread negativity for you guys

Starting from the high point of the episode, in my opinion: Winston and Aly.
When Aly said they should get married I could only remember Kat's story. It was not exactly the proposal she imagined, but it was close
They are very, VERY, cute together. I loved the whole story. Simple Valentine's Day with pizza on the floor. This is so real and relatable.
All the phases Winston planed seemed to be incredible. I wish we had seen a few more. If they had started this story before would have been amazing.
I was moved by Jess reading the proposal to help Winston. I hope we can see the phases of the wedding preparations as we have seen with Cece and Schmidt.

I was VERY happy to see Schmidt receiving the promotion. He's been working in the company for so many years, he's been through so much trouble there. I was very happy that he was finally recognized for all his work. he deserves it.
And I really enjoyed his conversation with Kim. Loved the fact that they showed a new side of Kim, didn't treat her like a sad single woman on Valentine's Day. She was moved about her biological mother. It was a nice touch.

Cece and Schmidt are always very cute together. I liked Cece doing something for Schmidt, because it always seems that he does more for her, as she told him. I loved the romantic night to celebrate their bone-niversary. And Nick said he thought her wedding dress looked familiar. I laughed a lot with them on the roof. :lol

I knew Gordon Ramsay would have little screen time, but what little he did I loved. I just wish he had screamed even more with Jess to bring angry!Jess back for good. But still he was great.

I think that's it for now. The rest will be in the other thread.

CK, I liked your review
Will comment it there, ok?
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread