Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I know it's sad, cause they are so cute together and he is in love and from what I have seen, so is she.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love him with Reagan
Old 03-17-2017, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn they look good.

Old 03-17-2017, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Damn they look good.

They always do!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean I don't understand what Nick was expecting of Reagan... This situation really bothers me.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I mean I don't understand what Nick was expecting of Reagan... This situation really bothers me.
I don't know either, but other than at the end, they looked happy and Nick was good with Reagan. TBH, he didn't seem too bothered by the part where Reagan couldn't help him explain his book either.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know either, but other than at the end, they looked happy and Nick was good with Reagan. TBH, he didn't seem too bothered by the part where Reagan couldn't help him explain his book either.
Probably he was bothered tho but we didn't see it that much. At the end he says to Jess "That's actually a question Reagan". Meaning she should know and be there for me as my girlfriend. IDK they looked cute of course but it's obvious where this goes.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Probably he was bothered tho but we didn't see it that much. At the end he says to Jess "That's actually a question Reagan". Meaning she should know and be there for me as my girlfriend. IDK they looked cute of course but it's obvious where this goes.
It may be obvious but it's been shown poorly. Because NR look solid and NJ don't give me anything. Sorry, but that's me, being honest.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It may be obvious but it's been shown poorly. Because NR look solid and NJ don't give me anything. Sorry, but that's me, being honest.
Well same... Right now it doesn't feel like he was all in love with Jess.

One another thing, I didn't think the stuff Jess is doing with Nick was specifically girlfriend stuff. I mean baking cakes is Jess stuff, Reagan is like Julia in this situation. "She is not a desert person". Meaning she's not a typical wifey or girly kind of woman. And as Julia said eventually Nick will come to that kind of woman (from Schmidt's Nick life plan Maria is also someone who feeds him, makes him soup and meatballs lol). But what I mean is you can have a great relationship with your girlfriend and you can have a bestfriend (a girl friend) who you can have this type of relationship, doing crosswords, doing fun stuff, baking, going to steal something. I mean these are the stuff you actully can do with a best friend too, and not specifially with your girlfriend or boyfriend if you don't share the same interests. Relations are not necessarily should be like this. You can have peace with someone like Reagan (peace meaning less arguements and caos) and live your interests with your friends... So I really really didn't get the point at all. Reagan is not a Jess type. We know this, Nick knows this, everyone knows this. And Nick can have a relationship with someone like Reagan and can be bestfriends with someone like Jess. What's the point to tell me that says he should NOT be with Reagan but be with Jess then. The only thing here is Jess has feelings for him so spending this much time with him and doing all this stuff is hard for her. And probably Nick will realize that he should be with someone like Jess again and not Reagan and will break up with her. And it will be that he never fell out of love with Jess. NJ fans will love it and say "We knew it already". I will be rolling my eyes I don't buy this writing at all. It's just forced for me.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well same... Right now it doesn't feel like he was all in love with Jess.

One another thing, I didn't think the stuff Jess is doing with Nick was specifically girlfriend stuff. I mean baking cakes is Jess stuff, Reagan is like Julia in this situation. "She is not a desert person". Meaning she's not a typical wifey or girly kind of woman. And as Julia said eventually Nick will come to that kind of woman (from Schmidt's Nick life plan Maria is also someone who feeds him, makes him soup and meatballs lol). But what I mean is you can have a great relationship with your girlfriend and you can have a bestfriend (a girl friend) who you can have this type of relationship, doing crosswords, doing fun stuff, baking, going to steal something. I mean these are the stuff you actully can do with a best friend too, and not specifially with your girlfriend or boyfriend if you don't share the same interests. Relations are not necessarily should be like this. You can have peace with someone like Reagan (peace meaning less arguements and caos) and live your interests with your friends... So I really really didn't get the point at all. Reagan is not a Jess type. We know this, Nick knows this, everyone knows this. And Nick can have a relationship with someone like Reagan and can be bestfriends with someone like Jess. What's the point to tell me that says he should NOT be with Reagan but be with Jess then. The only thing here is Jess has feelings for him so spending this much time with him and doing all this stuff is hard for her. And probably Nick will realize that he should be with someone like Jess again and not Reagan and will break up with her. And it will be that he never fell out of love with Jess. NJ fans will love it and say "We knew it already". I will be rolling my eyes I don't buy this writing at all. It's just forced for me.
I agree, a thousand percent. Also, it's doing a disservice to the viewers, because like you said, people can be friends with a "Jess" while dating a "Reagan" and it shouldn't be an issue, because people are different.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, a thousand percent. Also, it's doing a disservice to the viewers, because like you said, people can be friends with a "Jess" while dating a "Reagan" and it shouldn't be an issue, because people are different.
Exactly what I meant
Old 03-19-2017, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly what I meant
See, that's why I like you. You get me. We get each other.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
See, that's why I like you. You get me. We get each other.
I am glad we have each other
Old 03-20-2017, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am glad we have each other
Me too!
Old 03-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nick acting unlike him.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top