Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was? I never got to see any But yes, we need lots from this season Nick had so many funny moments this season, I'd love to see bloopers of Jake trying to get through them
Old 05-11-2016, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
There was? I never got to see any But yes, we need lots from this season Nick had so many funny moments this season, I'd love to see bloopers of Jake trying to get through them
I will find them again and show you later

Nick's speech, oh god...
Old 05-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I will find them again and show you later

Nick's speech, oh god...
Thanks

His speech was so Nick Miller, it was so funny!!
Old 05-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks

His speech was so Nick Miller, it was so funny!!
Typical Nick Miller style!!
Old 05-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Nick's speech at the wedding reception was just.....

twitter @jerseygirl582
Old 05-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But he's incredible

"It was my joobbb! NOOOO!!"
Old 05-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That way he delivered that line!!
Old 05-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That way he delivered that line!!
Yes He remembered the premiere, the engagement party and getting Mama P was his job. It was an excellent come back haha!!!

I actually love his sillyness and kinda dumbness. Am I the only one? Like, him not knowing pashmina or Hogwarts

Reagan was aware of this and she probably thought since Jess was aware too, there might be something else bad about Nick that NJ couldn't work it out. But as we saw before Reagan doesn't put her money in banks too. And she eats like a bear and doesn't care about it. But she is also very put together character, selfaware. I don't know you guys (some of our new posters not the former ones ) but I really like Reagan and wanna see her in Season 6 with Nick. I think he might grow up so much more in that relationship. He can fix his self loathing delicate flower self But it's on the air obviously.

They looked so great imo
Old 05-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Yes He remembered the premiere, the engagement party and getting Mama P was his job. It was an excellent come back haha!!!

I actually love his sillyness and kinda dumbness. Am I the only one? Like, him not knowing pashmina or Hogwarts

Reagan was aware of this and she probably thought since Jess was aware too, there might be something else bad about Nick that NJ couldn't work it out. But as we saw before Reagan doesn't put her money in banks too. And she eats like a bear and doesn't care about it. But she is also very put together character, selfaware. I don't know you guys (some of our new posters not the former ones ) but I really like Reagan and wanna see her in Season 6 with Nick. I think he might grow up so much more in that relationship. He can fix his self loathing delicate flower self But it's on the air obviously.

They looked so great imo
First off, they looked great together!! My word! I loved how she looked at him when he gave the toast. Side note, I really wanted Jess to give a toast as well. Anyway, this is how you do triangles. To me, there are two really good options and he has chemistry and looks good with both. Nick has a lot in common with both as well. I would love to see what NR would look like and see some of this relationship. We had to sit through the awful relationship that was Jess and Sam. At least they have chemistry. I know we won't see it, but I want to see it.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by katb (View Post)
first off, they looked great together!! My word! I loved how she looked at him when he gave the toast. Side note, i really wanted jess to give a toast as well. Anyway, this is how you do triangles. To me, there are two really good options and he has chemistry and looks good with both. Nick has a lot in common with both as well. I would love to see what nr would look like and see some of this relationship. We had to sit through the awful relationship that was jess and sam. At least they have chemistry. I know we won't see it, but i want to see it.
ia
Old 05-14-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even though I'm a hardcore NJ shipper, I do like Reagan a lot and I'm really interested in seeing how their relationship goes
Old 05-14-2016, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even though I'm a hardcore NJ shipper, I do like Reagan a lot and I'm really interested in seeing how their relationship goes
I agree, of course. I like that the NJ shippers here don't hate Reagan. Go anywhere else and everyone is like why is she back? She's the worst, blah blah blah. She is great and funny. I loved her entrance, Ferguson is on the elevator.

I would really love to see where Nick and Reagan went. We probably won't, with Meagan pregnant. Unless, midseason or something, they show a flashback. I hope maybe they mention what happened and so on.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I ship Nick and Jess but I'm glad Reagan's back, liked her in the beginning of season 5. Can't wait to see how things unfold next season and what happens with Reagan/Nick and Jess/Nick.

twitter @jerseygirl582
Old 05-14-2016, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy82 (View Post)
I ship Nick and Jess but I'm glad Reagan's back, liked her in the beginning of season 5. Can't wait to see how things unfold next season and what happens with Reagan/Nick and Jess/Nick.
Is agree. They really created a great triangle and I hope we get to see what happens.
Old 05-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Nick saying,"Ok we play fast, sober and then back to work. Who the hell have I become?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread