Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2015, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVED IT!!!! This made me so so so happy! Thank you for writing your faves and I wasn't expecting this much thought on it even. Very well written as usual. You should definitely write more

I definitely agree with you with all you has written and those episodes are my favorites as well. I love this season so much.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I LOVED IT!!!! This made me so so so happy! Thank you for writing your faves and I wasn't expecting this much thought on it even. Very well written as usual. You should definitely write more

I definitely agree with you with all you has written and those episodes are my favorites as well. I love this season so much.
Aww, thanks. I wasn't expecting it either but I just started and that's where I ended up. Lol....

I had fun. So it was worth it.

What's your top five? Pressures on now.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Aww, thanks. I wasn't expecting it either but I just started and that's where I ended up. Lol....

I had fun. So it was worth it.

What's your top five? Pressures on now.
Hard for me to choose only 5 episodes from such an amazing season. I have so many faves but I can say when I think of season 4 and wanna do a rewatch I go with certain episodes. So they come forward more I guess. I throughoutly enjoyed the whole season. I loved the focus on friendships and all of them being there for each other, all of them becoming a true family. Schmece connection whole season. Cece coming to an understanding for her feelings for Schmidt at the end. All that slow burn. Winston shining all season and having his own path.

4x6 Bacground Check is one of the best and funniest episodes they have ever written so far imo. Yet I can tell that for many episodes of Season 4, of the second half especailly. It got better and funnier per episode imo. Especially the finale episode.

I love 4x6 as I said, 4x9 Bangsgiving. I agree that holiday episodes are always a good treat by NG too. I love holida episodes. "You should spend Thanksgiving with the people you care, and btw Schmidt you are in my never list too " 4x11 LAXmas definitely deserves appreciation. Schmece are together as friends, and already looks like a married couple even tho it ended Schmidt in friendzone. We knew it would only benefit us Starting with 4x15 Bar Crawl I can call them all are my favorites. But probably 4x17 Spider Hunt is one of the most powerful ones in them. Maybe 4x19 felt a little weaker with funeral SL because the gang was parted again but I had my Schnick love in it. "We are part owners!" and Schmidt's mother was repulsive for many of the audience, however it was still a good episode imo. And I loved the scene with Cece and Schmidt's mother. I am so curious if she will remember her or not next season Yet 4x20 the episode Lamorne wrote "Par 5" was one of the most powerful episodes of NG as well. 4x21 and 4x22 were amazing. But And there are no word for me to explain my love for the finale certainly. And Roads and Rivers definitely made it even more perfect!
Old 08-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Hard for me to choose only 5 episodes from such an amazing season. I have so many faves but I can say when I think of season 4 and wanna do a rewatch I go with certain episodes. So they come forward more I guess. I throughoutly enjoyed the whole season. I loved the focus on friendships and all of them being there for each other, all of them becoming a true family. Schmece connection whole season. Cece coming to an understanding for her feelings for Schmidt at the end. All that slow burn. Winston shining all season and having his own path.

4x6 Bacground Check is one of the best and funniest episodes they have ever written so far imo. Yet I can tell that for many episodes of Season 4, of the second half especailly. It got better and funnier per episode imo. Especially the finale episode.

I love 4x6 as I said, 4x9 Bangsgiving. I agree that holiday episodes are always a good treat by NG too. I love holida episodes. "You should spend Thanksgiving with the people you care, and btw Schmidt you are in my never list too " 4x11 LAXmas definitely deserves appreciation. Schmece are together as friends, and already looks like a married couple even tho it ended Schmidt in friendzone. We knew it would only benefit us Starting with 4x15 Bar Crawl I can call them all are my favorites. But probably 4x17 Spider Hunt is one of the most powerful ones in them. Maybe 4x19 felt a little weaker with funeral SL because the gang was parted again but I had my Schnick love in it. "We are part owners!" and Schmidt's mother was repulsive for many of the audience, however it was still a good episode imo. And I loved the scene with Cece and Schmidt's mother. I am so curious if she will remember her or not next season Yet 4x20 the episode Lamorne wrote "Par 5" was one of the most powerful episodes of NG as well. 4x21 and 4x22 were amazing. But And there are no word for me to explain my love for the finale certainly. And Roads and Rivers definitely made it even more perfect!
I hated the funeral part, I always fast forward on the rewatch. They couldn't come up with a better story for them? It made sense to separate the group in order for Cece and Momma Schmidt to miss each other, so to speak. Which will totally come back into play next season. They didn't put that in for no reason. Plus, like they would forget. I didn't know that people hated her, btw. I loved 420, it was so funny so I was happy to see that Winnie wrote it. I could not agree more!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I hated the funeral part, I always fast forward on the rewatch. They couldn't come up with a better story for them? It made sense to separate the group in order for Cece and Momma Schmidt to miss each other, so to speak. Which will totally come back into play next season. They didn't put that in for no reason. Plus, like they would forget. I didn't know that people hated her, btw. I loved 420, it was so funny so I was happy to see that Winnie wrote it. I could not agree more!
IA it was not the best SL, as I said I found it weak as well. Also in that episode we saw Jess not -always- knowing the best or right thing to do and finally accepting that fact, then in 4x21 we see her a love doctor, knowing relationships and stuff so much so she can actually help them? I mean it kinda felt not well written for her character imo.

On the other hand, IDK you but Schmidt's mother was almost like how I expected her to be from what Schmidt told. And I loved that she made her mind with Cece's help and I look forward to their next encounter
Old 10-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've seen the first half of season 4 so far!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great!! I hope you liked it so far!
Which one was your favorite episode?
Old 10-26-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So sad we couldn't finish this survivor. Well maybe later we can continue.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Why can't it be finished?
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Why can't it be finished?
Nobody voted
Old 10-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

aww so sorry no one voted
Old 10-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They did at the beginning then nobody came here uhuhu
Old 10-30-2015, 09:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Maybe next time you guys do a survivor you can post about it on the Info Center board. Usually a couple posters will stop by to vote after you post it there.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Maybe next time you guys do a survivor you can post about it on the Info Center board. Usually a couple posters will stop by to vote after you post it there.
Oh I tried to lurk people here
Anyway thank you for the idea!!
Old 11-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

oh that's too bad it didn't work
Reply   Post New Thread