Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I bet she is the cutest little baby girl with Zooey eyes awwwww

Have to listen to this podcast!!!

Yay! I love podcasts. Do you listen to the Gilmore Guys? Anyway, I will try and listen tonight at work.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yay! I love podcasts. Do you listen to the Gilmore Guys? Anyway, I will try and listen tonight at work.
Oh I found them hilarious but I couldn't listen to all of them. Love podcasts too! I will listen to Max's asap I hope he gives some spoilers!!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I found them hilarious but I couldn't listen to all of them. Love podcasts too! I will listen to Max's asap I hope he gives some spoilers!!
Why couldn't you listen to all? Too many? They are funny, I don't always like the language but other than that, I like it. Especially their guests.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Why couldn't you listen to all? Too many? They are funny, I don't always like the language but other than that, I like it. Especially their guests.
Yeah it was too many, I just listened a few. Maybe later I would continue

I guess this is news too!

Old 08-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah it was too many, I just listened a few. Maybe later I would continue
Makes sense. Well, at least you have them to listen to, when you have the time or just want to. They did a tribute to Ed Herrman, they also had some live shows, I reccomend those.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Makes sense. Well, at least you have them to listen to, when you have the time or just want to. They did a tribute to Ed Herrman, they also had some live shows, I reccomend those.
Thank you my dear! I will try to check them later
Old 08-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she is so adorbs

Max is shooting AHS!
Old 08-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope he dyes back
Old 08-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hope he dyes back
I sure do. It reminded me of when Barney dyed his hair black for Robin's dad. (Remember him? He was scary) Anyway, it just looked weird.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I sure do. It reminded me of when Barney dyed his hair black for Robin's dad. (Remember him? He was scary) Anyway, it just looked weird.
I REMEMBER Yeah it was terrible too!
Old 08-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

More about Max and his role in AHS: Hotel

New Girl's Schmidt looks very different now | Metro News
Quote:
New Girl? More like New Guy!

Max Greenfield, the star of hit comedy New Girl, has debuted a new hair colour – and it’s pretty surprising.

The actor is nearly unrecognisable now after dying his dark locks a rather vibrant shade of yellow.

It’s a bit of a strange change of direction for Max, but luckily it’s all for his upcoming role in American Horror Story: Hotel.

Phew.

Max has also reportedly lost around 30 pounds for the role, according to show creator Ryan Murphy, who also revealed during this week’s Television Critic’s Association tour that Max’s character is ‘f***ed up’.

‘He plays an addict who checks into the hotel and tangles with Sarah Paulson,’ Ryan told TV Line. ‘I said [to him], “I have a feeling that you can and want to do something really f***ed up.” And he said, “How did you know?” So he cut off his beautiful hair and dyed it.

‘And I think he’s lost 30 pounds. Yesterday, I talked to him and his waist I think is down to a 27. So he’s really commited to it.’
More here:
Max Greenfield Is Blond Now: Hair Makeover Photo - Us Weekly
New Girl's Max Greenfield Shows Off Dramatic New Look | Her.ie
Holy Schmidt! Max Greenfield Lost How Much Weight For American Horror Story: Hotel?! | E! Online

Quote:
Murphy said he had always loved Greenfield—especially as Schmidt on New Girl—and had called the actor up to see if he was interested in something a little darker. "I always just wanted to work with him, so I went to him even though he's always been doing comedy and said, 'I had a feeling you can and always wanted to do something really ******ed up.' He said, 'How did you know?''
Greenfield's hair is not the only thing that's going "******ed up." He has also lost a ton of weight.
"He cut off his beautiful hair and dyed it and then we had to let the roots grow in," Murphy explained. "I think he's lost 30 pounds, which is odd because his wife is due to have a baby any day now, so she's nine months pregnant and he's living on celery water. So she's not happy about that, and yesterday I talked to him and his waist is down to I think a 27. So he's really committed to it, and he looks amazing."
Not much else is known about Greenfield's character, except for one particularly daunting tidbit.
"He does, incredibly, probably the most disturbing scene we've ever done," Murphy said. "He really pushed himself as an actor. I was proud of him."

The idea of not yet having seen the most disturbing scene AHS has ever done, and of Schmidt participating in it, is giving us a mild panic attack already, in the best way possible.
While it's unclear whether Greenfield's new look will affect Schmidt this season of New Girl, especially given the fact that the first five episodes have already been filmed in advance of Zooey Deshcanel going on maternity leave, the weight loss could always be played off as stress-related, since he's about to get married to Cece (Hannah Simone). He will be the bridezilla, after all.
New Girl will return in January on Fox and American Horror Story: Hotel will premiere Oct. 7 on FX.
American Horror Story: Hotel contains the 'most disturbing scene' in the show's history - American Horror Story News - Cult - Digital Spy

So far we know some guest star names:
Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Any news on when will air the new season? I know it's around the third week of September but I don't know the date .
Old 08-13-2015, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Any news on when will air the new season? I know it's around the third week of September but I don't know the date .
Oh it is not gonna air on September this year, because of Zooey's maternity leave. It will air on January 2016
Old 08-13-2015, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh it is not gonna air on September this year, because of Zooey's maternity leave. It will air on January 2016
Boo!

Sorry, did I say that out loud? I need my Schmidtty! Will you be my support system?
Old 08-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Boo!

Sorry, did I say that out loud? I need my Schmidtty! Will you be my support system?
Booooo indeed! I just cannot wait! We all need each other to stand this torture
Closed Thread   Post New Thread