Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
It made me so happy too! There is a big possibility that Nasim will be in season 6 too! Great for us WinAly shippers
Wait, How long pregnancy is Megan? I read in diariouno.com.ar that she expected to give birth in autumn. If she starts to record 9 weeks after giving birth, The accounts don't give me, unless the information of portal is wrong.

Anyway, I'm glad to have her back.
Twitter: @DucklingCriollo @LaSolcha
Old 05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Wait, How long pregnancy is Megan? I read in diariouno.com.ar that she expected to give birth in autumn. If she starts to record 9 weeks after giving birth, The accounts don't give me, unless the information of portal is wrong.

Anyway, I'm glad to have her back.
I honestly don't know. I feel like we heard about it right after she left mid season and that wad in March. So, if she was three months at the time of the announcement then she could be ready to film in what October? I really don't know though. I just am going to trust what I am hearing.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that sounds true. We found out about it late April. It said she was in her 2nd trimester. So Fall sounds true to me. Since Reagan has to travel a lot, it wouldn't be bad if she would be missing when the show comes back. NR could be in a distance relationship. would be nice if time to time they'd facetime tho

They start shooting late July, August. so yeah she'll be on set mid or late October I guess.

It sounds to me that we won't see them in a relationship and she'll come back to just break up with Nick
Old 05-29-2016, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes that sounds true. We found out about it late April. It said she was in her 2nd trimester. So Fall sounds true to me. Since Reagan has to travel a lot, it wouldn't be bad if she would be missing when the show comes back. NR could be in a distance relationship. would be nice if time to time they'd facetime tho

They start shooting late July, August. so yeah she'll be on set mid or late October I guess.

It sounds to me that we won't see them in a relationship and she'll come back to just break up with Nick
Quite possibly. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of them in a relationship. No surprise, I'm sure. But she could come back just for that. Although, I think if they can get her they will want at least two or more episodes. So it could be a two parter that ends in a break up. I'm so glad we all like Reagan. Even if we have different feelings about NJ and NR. So many other places just trash Reagan and Meagan.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Quite possibly. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of them in a relationship. No surprise, I'm sure. But she could come back just for that. Although, I think if they can get her they will want at least two or more episodes. So it could be a two parter that ends in a break up. I'm so glad we all like Reagan. Even if we have different feelings about NJ and NR. So many other places just trash Reagan and Meagan.
I know. I don't understand some places (people). I absolutely loved Megan's involvement. I loved Reagan as a character. I'd love to see more NR. I hope we can see them in a relationship and then maybe she realizes it's gonna be Jess for him and she tells him that, as Sam said it to Jess "it's Nick". s an intuitive character she gotta read somethings between NJ right? Maybe that's her next purpose
Old 05-29-2016, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. I don't understand some places (people). I absolutely loved Megan's involvement. I loved Reagan as a character. I'd love to see more NR. I hope we can see them in a relationship and then maybe she realizes it's gonna be Jess for him and she tells him that, as Sam said it to Jess "it's Nick". s an intuitive character she gotta read somethings between NJ right? Maybe that's her next purpose
That's my hope too! So I hope you are right. I also would love for them to FaceTime as well.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
That's my hope too! So I hope you are right. I also would love for them to FaceTime as well.
I'd love that too
Old 05-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nooooooooot! I wish Megan appeared the first half of the season, not the second! No more distance relationship. I want a real relationship. That is, I know that many people have long-distance relationships and are authentic, but we've had this and now deserve a constant relationship, in which Nick enjoy being with Reagan.

I love Jess but It would be very unfair. She was with Ryan and then they had their distance relationship, but they had the opportunity to enjoy each other and Nick doesn't deserve to suffer. I sincerely hoped that Megan recorded before giving birth for the season 6A. It does not bother me she come back in 6B, but I feel if this happens in that way, or Reagan will have few chapters (3,4) or Nick & Jess continue procrastinating until the seventh season.
Twitter: @DucklingCriollo @LaSolcha
Old 05-31-2016, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought you disliked Reagan?

Please VOTE here for New Girl!!
SpoilerTV Awards 2016 - Voting Round Day 1: Favorite Network Drama, Network Comedy and Cable/Streaming Network Comedy | Spoilers

Also don't forget to vote for New Girl on Teen Choice Awards!
Wave 1 Nominees! | Teen Choice on Fox
Old 05-31-2016, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just voted
Old 05-31-2016, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
Just voted
Old 06-01-2016, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

How do we vote for the TCA?
Old 06-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention for that one! I can't vote for the TCA's because it says I'm out of the area (I'm Canadian) But I did vote for the SpoilerTV one
Old 06-02-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Non USA residents can vote via twitter You can tweet everyday!

Quote:
Voting is now officially open via TeenChoice.com, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Starting today through Friday, June 26 at 12:00 PM PT, fans can vote once each day per category, per platform user ID, for their favorite TEEN CHOICE 2015 “Wave One” nominees at TeenChoice.com, or post a category hashtag (please see below) with their nominee’s name to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Host(s), performers, presenters and additional nominees will be announced soon.
Max was on EW snapchat with Sally yesterday for promoting his movie #HelloMyNameIsDoris. It was fun to watch

Old 06-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's awesome!! Thanks CK for letting me know I'll be sure to vote on twitter later

Love the faceswap with Sally and Max!!