Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Haha.....

Nick: Of course, I'm not you know, I pay attention to...
Winston: Nick!
Nick: Yeah?
Winston: You do realize that you stopped talking. I mean like five minutes ago. You were just standing there, with your mouth open like now.
Nick: Yeah, of course. I wanted to see if you were paying attention. Good catch.
Jess: Well, I am not taking anything back.
Nick: That's not....what I want to do is do secret Santa on Christmas eve and our regular gift exchange on Christmas morning.
Cece: Are you sure you want to do that Nick? Do you remember what you got me last year?

Flashback to last year Nick gives Cece his gift and she opens it up and it's a can of beer.
Cece: Did you forget that Christmas was the next day and just grab what you could from the bar?
Winston opens a a box and it's a napkin dispenser. Jess gets a glass with the bar's logo.

Nick: Don't worry. I have everything under control.
Jess: Do you?
Nick: Yes
Jess: I mean, do you?!
Nick: Jess!
This goes pretty well!
Old 06-26-2016, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
This goes pretty well!
Yeah?

Now they have to draw names. I'll let you take that one. Should be easy.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah?

Now they have to draw names. I'll let you take that one. Should be easy.
Nooooo I'd write it like everyone trying to change their selections tho
Old 07-22-2016, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Okay, so this is what we have so far. Is it a little weird that I made myself laugh reading it back? It's like I can read it in their voices and so I laugh. I especially like Nick in this one.

Christmas
Cece: You'll just have to tell them. They'll understand. We need some time alone, I mean it's our first Christmas as an engaged couple.
Schmidt: You try to explain that to Jess. You saw the 12 days of Christmas calenar that Jess put up on the fridge with activities for each day. Oh and not to mention Winston and his toy drive and benifit on the 23rd.
Cece: Well at least we have Nick on our side. You know he isn't a big holiday person.
The door opens.
Nick: Come on, we need to pick names for secret Santa.
Both: What?!
Cece: Let's go.
Nick: This year I'll be holiday Nick! I'll be doing all holiday stuff before you even do it.
Cece: What do we own this change?
Nick: Well, as you know I am a business owner now.
Everyone: Yeah, uh hu, of course.
Nick: And as such, you have to know what holiday is coming up, in order to please your customer. Try celebrating Independence Day on August fourth and they will let you know.
Schmidt: What?! You celebrated the Fourth of July in August?!
Nick: Well, it's really hard to keep track of holidays. You should try it someday.
Schmidt: I do, we all do. It's called looking at a freakin calendar!
Jess: Nick, why secret Santa? You know I have already bought most of my gifts.
Nick: Of course, I'm not you know, I pay attention to...
Winston: Nick!
Nick: Yeah?
Winston: You do realize that you stopped talking. I mean like five minutes ago. You were just standing there, with your mouth open like now.
Nick: Yeah, of course. I wanted to see if you were paying attention. Good catch.
Jess: Well, I am not taking anything back.
Nick: That's not....what I want to do is do secret Santa on Christmas eve and our regular gift exchange on Christmas morning.
Cece: Are you sure you want to do that Nick? Do you remember what you got me last year?

Flashback to last year Nick gives Cece his gift and she opens it up and it's a can of beer.
Cece: Did you forget that Christmas was the next day and just grab what you could from the bar?
Winston opens a a box and it's a napkin dispenser. Jess gets a glass with the bar's logo.

Nick: Don't worry. I have everything under control.
Jess: Do you?
Nick: Yes
Jess: I mean, do you?!
Nick: Jess!
Old 07-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved it!!!

So where this is heading up because I don't wanna ruin it with my rambling there
Old 07-22-2016, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved it!!!

So where this is heading up because I don't wanna ruin it with my rambling there
Where is the story going? I don't know. I rarely do. I just go with the flow. Plus you could never ruin the story. How about you bring Coach and May back. How do they return? It is a surprise? Do some people know? Plus they need to pick names. Maybe they pick names, then Coach and May show up and they have to redo, to everyone's dismay. All but Nick, who is still weirdly festive.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Where is the story going? I don't know. I rarely do. I just go with the flow. Plus you could never ruin the story. How about you bring Coach and May back. How do they return? It is a surprise? Do some people know? Plus they need to pick names. Maybe they pick names, then Coach and May show up and they have to redo, to everyone's dismay. All but Nick, who is still weirdly festive.
You gave me a hard duty again Gotta think about it I think. I knew you'd want Coach back. I was thinking he might make a surprise!
Old 07-22-2016, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You gave me a hard duty again Gotta think about it I think. I knew you'd want Coach back. I was thinking he might make a surprise!
Take your time and then throw it back to me and I can add to it tonight?
Old 07-22-2016, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Take your time and then throw it back to me and I can add to it tonight?
Oh something popped in my head. Check it out.

May: I have a gift for you! Christmas gift to be exact!
Coach: Did I sleep too much again? I thought we were in October and yet to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving next.
May: Ha ha. Yeah and while you were sleeping I bought something for you, early Christmas gift. Come. (taps the seat next to her)
Coach: This is not getting any interesting. You know how I love buying gifts and now we are giving them early? Wait is this a gift for me or you?
May: Oh for you indeed. But... for me as well (and she hands him an envelope while Coach looks at her intriguied). Come on open it already!
Coach: Ok. It does seem like you wrote me a letter. Thank you for that.
May: Oh you are such a baby! (And she takes the envelope and opens herself while screaming) We are going to California for Christmas!!! (makes while Coach is trying to understand her). Woop woop! Aren't you happy? You said you missed your family and here I thought we can plan our Christmas holiday early and I was gonna wait to give you the flight tickets but it felt like I gotta act early.
Coach was speechless and May got a little bit worried about her gift.
May: Ernie? You didn't like it?
Coach: Like it? I hatED it! Because this was a perfect gift! Now what am I gonna buy you?
May: Aww. I am sure you'll find something in 2 months

And they hug and just a small tear falls down from Coach's eye with a "hick" from his throat.
May (while not seeing his face): Ernie, are you crying?
Coach: Nope!!!! (he stiffs himself from the hug) I AM A MAN! I AM JUST SO... REALLY... FURIOUS ABOUT YOUR GIFT! (and he runs to the bathroom)
May (knowingly smiles): Ohhh my baby

Can you see it?
Old 07-23-2016, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh something popped in my head. Check it out.

May: I have a gift for you! Christmas gift to be exact!
Coach: Did I sleep too much again? I thought we were in October and yet to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving next.
May: Ha ha. Yeah and while you were sleeping I bought something for you, early Christmas gift. Come. (taps the seat next to her)
Coach: This is not getting any interesting. You know how I love buying gifts and now we are giving them early? Wait is this a gift for me or you?
May: Oh for you indeed. But... for me as well (and she hands him an envelope while Coach looks at her intrigued). Come on open it already!
Coach: Ok. It does seem like you wrote me a letter. Thank you for that.
May: Oh you are such a baby! (And she takes the envelope and opens herself while screaming) We are going to California for Christmas!!! (makes while Coach is trying to understand her). Woop woop! Aren't you happy? You said you missed your family and here I thought we can plan our Christmas holiday early and I was gonna wait to give you the flight tickets but it felt like I gotta act early.
Coach was speechless and May got a little bit worried about her gift.
May: Ernie? You didn't like it?
Coach: Like it? I hated it! Because this was a perfect gift! Now what am I gonna buy you?
May: Aww. I am sure you'll find something in 2 months

And they hug and just a small tear falls down from Coach's eye with a "hick" from his throat.
May (while not seeing his face): Ernie, are you crying?
Coach: Nope!!!! (he stiffs himself from the hug) I AM A MAN! I AM JUST SO... REALLY... FURIOUS ABOUT YOUR GIFT! (and he runs to the bathroom)
May (knowingly smiles): Ohhh my baby

Can you see it?
I can. My favorite part is when he tries to hide his crying. That is so Coach!

Nick: Okay, so I wrote down all your names and I put them in the Santa hat. So now, I am going to pass around the hat. You each take a name and pass it around. Now this is very important, don't say the name you picked.
Jess: You do realize we do this every year.
Winston: Yeah, what are we Christmas novices? We know how stuff works.
Everyone: Yeah, come on, let's just do this....
Nick: Okay so, you know what we are going to do then?
Everyone: Nick?!
They pick names. Just as they finish, the door opens.
Coach enters.
Cece: Coach!
Schmidt: Crap!
Cece, Coach: What?!
Nick: Well, I'm going to need some more paper. (Cece immediately understands) Coach what we are doing is this thing where we buy a secret gift for someone, by drawing names.
Coach: Yeah, Secret Santa. You do realize I was here last year?

Last edited by KatB; 07-23-2016 at 07:12 AM
Old 07-23-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Coach is hiding his crying I thought you like that part too
Old 07-24-2016, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww Coach is hiding his crying I thought you like that part too
I did. What did you think about the picking names? I loved it. I especially liked Nick and his over explanation of things. It just felt like Nick.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I did. What did you think about the picking names? I loved it. I especially liked Nick and his over explanation of things. It just felt like Nick.
It sounds funny to me!
Old 07-24-2016, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It sounds funny to me!
Yeah. You wanna take it from here?
Old 07-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. You wanna take it from here?
Not sure because nothing poked me yet You can continue if you want.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread