Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Me too but I think it's her last episode (6x21). Others are guest stars too. Seems like they are at a gathering/party together. 6x19 tho doesn't sound so bad right? Maybe she blurts that she has feelings for Nick
Oh I figured but we get Ally and Reagan. So I am trying to look at the good and not the bad, really bad assignation of a character.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just wanted to say, you were right, cK

Ah, I'd like so much Reagan to hang out with not only Nick and Jess, but with others too!!

'An embarrassing secret', ooooooh, that's interesting! [Rachel] I wanna know what it is, and now!

♥Furguson
Old 02-23-2017, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)

Ah, I'd like so much Reagan to hang out with not only Nick and Jess, but with others too!!

'An embarrassing secret', ooooooh, that's interesting! [Rachel] I wanna know what it is, and now!
Jumping in to say, I have always loved the way she said that.

I wanted Reagan to interact with everyone as well, not just Nick and Jess. And I am a huge NR shipper. But the show isn't just about ships for me.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I hope we get more news about remaining episodes.

Rachel

I am curious about her secret too. What can it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)

I wanted Reagan to interact with everyone as well, not just Nick and Jess. And I am a huge NR shipper. But the show isn't just about ships for me.
Yes Such a wasted potential
Old 02-23-2017, 07:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Me too!

Exactly! Especially I'd love to see, or more precisely - hear, Reagan with Winston, with Aly, with Schmidt.

Quote:
I hope we get more news about remaining episodes.

Rachel

I am curious about her secret too. What can it be?

Yes Such a wasted potential
Agreed!

I can't imagine, what could be embarrassing for Winston, but for Aly - any kind of things

♥Furguson
Old 02-23-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's guess something What could be so embarrasing? I wonder if it's something bad embarrasing or funny embarrasing?
Old 02-23-2017, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Let's guess something What could be so embarrasing? I wonder if it's something bad embarrasing or funny embarrasing?
Funny, it's got to be funny.

I can not wait! And yet I can, we have been waiting forever for WinAly and for their engagement, but I dread the Reagan of it all. Don't leave Reagan!
Old 02-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Funny, it's got to be funny.

I can not wait! And yet I can, we have been waiting forever for WinAly and for their engagement, but I dread the Reagan of it all. Don't leave Reagan!
Yeah I want funny too Aww Reagan we love you

6x18 Young Adult preview is out!

Quote:
“YOUNG ADULT”
JESS BRINGS NICK TO SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW “NEW GIRL” TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, ON FOX.

This week’s New Girl not only has a great Nick and Jess storyline that had both funny and cute moments, but we also get a classic Winston/Cece messaround, not to mention we get to see Schmidt adjusting to having his own assistant. So here’s everything that I can tell you about “Young Adult”.

Jess wants to be considered a “cool principal” instead of just someone who is constantly going to be laying down the law with the kids, so when she worries she may not be able to accomplish that, she has to enlist some help. Enter Nick, who is a really big deal to the students at her school because they found The Pepperwood Chronicles in the library and are now obsessed.

Meanwhile, while Winston and Cece are getting ready to pack for Schmidt and Cece’s move, Winston finds out that Furguson is two-timing him with one of their neighbors. So Winston and Cece must go against this neighbor to see who Furguson really wants to be with.

During all of this, Schmidt hires a very eager and overly-aggressive new assistant and soon starts to regret wanting an assistant that would anticipate his every need.

Then, Jess actually gets what she wants and becomes popular with her students when Nick comes to her school. It’s accomplished when Nick reminisces about his past relationship with Jess, which pretty much blows the students’ minds. But it soon backfires when Jess loses all control over them.

This was a really great episode, and I was happy to see so many great scenes involving Nick and Jess, including some with their typical bantering. Plus, it was overall just a very funny episode and made me eager to see what’s going to happen next with everyone.

Here are a few things to look forward to:

-The last Winston/Cece Messaround
-Coffee Arguments
-UPmost vs. UTmost
-Nick stepping up to help Jess as she always does for him

Don’t miss an all-new episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Feb. 28 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

As always, send any questions you may have my way, and I will answer as long as they aren’t too spoilery!
Furguson was cheating on us????? WinCe WinCe WinCe!

Sounds like a really fun episode. x

Last edited by lessismore; 02-24-2017 at 04:30 AM
Old 02-24-2017, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I want funny too Idk, I've been thinking the whole day - with them is always unpredictable OM, I just remembered - I had a WinAly dream today! And another one 1 or 2 days ago I'll share on WinAly thread

Can't wait for WinCe+Furguson adventure

Yes, Rey Rey Boo Boo, we love you

cK, your new icon cracked me up!

♥Furguson
Old 02-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I want funny too Idk, I've been thinking the whole day - with them is always unpredictable OM, I just remembered - I had a WinAly dream today! And another one 1 or 2 days ago I'll share on WinAly thread

Can't wait for WinCe+Furguson adventure

Yes, Rey Rey Boo Boo, we love you

cK, your new icon cracked me up! :rotfl:

Mama Bishop!!!
Old 02-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Mama Bishop!!!

Soooooooo curious

♥Furguson
Old 02-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Soooooooo curious
She is gonna meet Aly!!
Old 02-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Mama Bishop!!!
Yay! Been too long. Anna looks really good. It's been a while since I have seen her. This looks fun. Is mama gonna approve? I will have to rewatch, but I remember her being a bit harsh towards Nick. So, while we may say, what's not to love, we will have to see. At lease that's my thoughts, it could go either way.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay!

Quote:
Yay! Been too long. Anna looks really good. It's been a while since I have seen her. This looks fun. Is mama gonna approve? I will have to rewatch, but I remember her being a bit harsh towards Nick. So, while we may say, what's not to love, we will have to see. At lease that's my thoughts, it could go either way.
I agree

I had a NG dream again! - The last 4 episodes of S6 were airing in a row, and I was like "Why are you doing this? We love so much to discuss every little new thing, that you open to us.. Why?"

♥Furguson
Old 02-25-2017, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yay!

I agree

I had a NG dream again! - The last 4 episodes of S6 were airing in a row, and I was like "Why are you doing this? We love so much to discuss every little new thing, that you open to us.. Why?"
You always have NG dreams You know we wouldn never complain about getting it all tho haha! So you know what's gonna happen?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread