Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Girl ~~Spoilers~~ Thread #7 - Season 6 continues with surprises!

New Girl
~~Spoilers Thread~~

Spoilers, Expectations, Hopes, and Dreams That We Cannot Talk Openly On Other Threads...

Warning! This thread will include spoilers in the open!

• New Girl Season 6 premiered on September 20th, 2016, 8.30/7.30c.
  • After a 3 weeks of hiatus New Girl returns on November 15th, 2016, 8.30/7.30c.
  • Post here BTS photos-videos, spoilers and share your wishes and expectations for the upcoming episodes with us!
  • You don't need to use spoiler tags.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NG returns next week, Nov. 15th!

The schedule changed a little bit. So the next episode is 6x6 "Ready". Then we will have "Last Thanksgiving" as 6x7 and "James Wonder" as 6x8

6x6 Promos:

Old 11-10-2016, 05:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
NG returns next week, Nov. 15th!

The schedule changed a little bit. So the next episode is 6x6 "Ready". Then we will have "Last Thanksgiving" as 6x7 and "James Wonder" as 6x8
Finally!!!
That kissing scene looks awkward and very painfull...
Old 11-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
Finally!!!
That kissing scene looks awkward and very painfull...
It all looked funny to me

Quote:
Q. Is Jess putting her feelings for Nick on the back burner? Do they explain her interest in Robby? Thank you!!

A. I don’t think her feelings are necessarily on the back burner. I think she’s just trying to get back out there because she feels she’s ready to try to date. And I feel like she’s doing that mostly because she feels like Nick isn’t an option right now. (That’s just my personal opinion at least.) As for your second question, they do explain her interest in Robby. And part of it has to do with Schmidt’s meddling.

Preview is out:
Quote:
“READY”

JESS AND SCHMIDT HIT THE GYM ON AN ALL-NEW “NEW GIRL” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, ON FOX.

Well, New Girl fans. It’s been a long few weeks since we’ve gotten a new episode of our beloved show, and it’s comeback will not disappoint you guys. So without further ado, here’s a sneak peek of this coming week’s episode of New Girl.

Jess is ready to get back out there and date again, deciding that after pining after Nick for months, she needs to give it a try. So after announcing to everyone that she’s ready to give dating a shot again, she begins her search for a new guy in her life.

Meanwhile, Schmidt thinks he’s gained at least 6 lbs. when his favorite scarf doesn’t fit him the same. So Jess offers to bring him with her to her gym where they run into Robby (guest star Nelson Franklin). After seeing Jess and Robby interact, he pushes Jess to give him a shot.

Back at the bar, after Nick promotes Cece to bar manager so he can have more time to write, she hires an aspiring model to be the new bartender. When Nick sees him, he struggles to understand what makes a man attractive. During all of this, Winston finds that he keeps getting hit on because his newfound confidence is making him irresistible to women.

Throughout the episode we see Jess struggling with her hopes in finding the right guy to date, Schmidt finding it hard to accept he’s gained weight, and Nick’s inability to figure out male beauty. All of which make for some hilarious moments.

Here are some things to look forward to in the episode:

Schmidt’s new scarf
The “Birthdays” restaurant
Cece finding her true calling
Jess and Robby’s kissing mishap
Don’t miss an all-new episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Nov. 15 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Last edited by lessismore; 11-10-2016 at 08:10 AM
Old 11-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Poor Robby!! Cute kiss though Winston is more confident, wheeee I hope it'll be a mention of Aly this time.

♥Furguson
Old 11-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Poor Robby!! Cute kiss though Winston is more confident, wheeee I hope it'll be a mention of Aly this time.
I hope we hear Aly's name too and I feel like we will since his confidence is due to being with a woman like Aly It's not about being with a random person imo.

I found the kiss cute too and the scene/episode looks so funny to me Poor Robby! I told you he'd get hurt badly!
Old 11-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hope we hear Aly's name too and I feel like we will since his confidence is due to being with a woman like Aly It's not about being with a random person imo.

I found the kiss cute too and the scene/episode looks so funny to me Poor Robby! I told you he'd get hurt badly!
I think I'm the only one who didn't think the kiss was cute...it seemed awkward... like kissing a brother...
and I don't just mean that cuz I'm a Ness fan... I used to like Jess with Sam... but Robby...idk... no chemistry.

But i do feel sorry for him...all hurt like that...

Hope to see Aly and Winston together soon, but from what i've heard she won't be in the next episodes, right? Hope they at least talk on the phone or something.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think I'm the only one who didn't think the kiss was cute...it seemed awkward... like kissing a brother...
and I don't just mean that cuz I'm a Ness fan... I used to like Jess with Sam... but Robby...idk... no chemistry.

But i do feel sorry for him...all hurt like that...

Hope to see Aly and Winston together soon, but from what i've heard she won't be in the next episodes, right? Hope they at least talk on the phone or something.
Well it's ok that you feel/see that way even as a NJ fan. I think they are cute together but they have a weird sibling chemistry too It just didn't even seem like a kiss to bother with tbh, it all looked funny to me. Maybe she won't even date him and she just tries to get Nick out of her mind because she has no other choice right now. Also it's not like watching Cece&Coach together (ugh can't stand that still). It's not about their chemistry but it was so uncomfortable to me to watch them dating, I hated that.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well it's ok that you feel/see that way even as a NJ fan. I think they are cute together but they have a weird sibling chemistry too It just didn't even seem like a kiss to bother with tbh, it all looked funny to me. Maybe she won't even date him and she just tries to get Nick out of her mind because she has no other choice right now. Also it's not like watching Cece&Coach together (ugh can't stand that still). It's not about their chemistry but it was so uncomfortable to me to watch them dating, I hated that.
That! Ugh....don't remind me. Made me question my Coach love and his return to the loft. Although it did give us this. "You texted me, have a happy Monday, what am I supposed to do with that?"

The kiss I saw was more funny than anything. I think them constantly injuring the other, will give them a sign and they will just remain friends. Just my two cents.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
That! Ugh....don't remind me. Made me question my Coach love and his return to the loft. Although it did give us this. "You texted me, have a happy Monday, what am I supposed to do with that?"

The kiss I saw was more funny than anything. I think them constantly injuring the other, will give them a sign and they will just remain friends. Just my two cents.
Yes I was not happy that he was back at all!!! Ugh...

That's so iconic!!! "Well IDK maybe have a happy Monday!" And I absolutely love the rest, them becoming girlfriends and how he made her realize her feelings for Schmidt, and Schmidt also being so devastated, etc. but them dating was the most uncomfortable thing I've watched in NG + Schmidt's jerkness too of course (Also Jess eating that dead fish too :/ )

But I don't feel like that about Robby, and I don't see them becoming a couple too, IDK. Jess doesn't seem to feel it to me
Old 11-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes I was not happy that he was back at all!!! Ugh...

That's so iconic!!! "Well IDK maybe have a happy Monday!" And I absolutely love the rest, them becoming girlfriends and how he made her realize her feelings for Schmidt, and Schmidt also being so devastated, etc. but them dating was the most uncomfortable thing I've watched in NG + Schmidt's jerkness too of course (Also Jess eating that dead fish too :/ )

But I don't feel like that about Robby, and I don't see them becoming a couple too, IDK. Jess doesn't seem to feel it to me
In season three? That is my number one, can not watch, have to fast forward moments. Cause it was on more than one episode. The dead fish, excuse me while I throw up..... IDK, now that I can see how things turned out, I am okay rewatching. It was sorta, the start of their great friendship. Like I said, I think the Robbie thing will never get off the ground.

One of the best exchanges! Am I right?!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Also it's not like watching Cece&Coach together (ugh can't stand that still). It's not about their chemistry but it was so uncomfortable to me to watch them dating, I hated that.
Me too! I never liked the idea of them together...Im glad they didnt insist on this...and having Cece and Coach as girlfriends was both hilarious and cute!

Quote:
Omg! yes!!!

Quote:
In season three? That is my number one, can not watch, have to fast forward moments. Cause it was on more than one episode. The dead fish, excuse me while I throw up..... IDK, now that I can see how things turned out, I am okay rewatching. It was sorta, the start of their great friendship. Like I said, I think the Robbie thing will never get off the ground.

That episode was so dumb and ugh...nope! Nick was all wrong, the whole Cece-Coach-Schimidt, the dead fish...I just cant.

And I have the same feeling about a lot of things that used to bug me, but now that I know what happens, I can deal...
Dont think RObby and Jess will be a thing, too...just something that will happen while we dont have Reagan back...I guess...
Either way, Im glad they'll be back next week
Old 11-11-2016, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I agree, as much as it was painful and uncomfortable to watch them at the end these relationships are written to ensure the strength of core couples imo, which are Schmece & Ness. No doubt about that.

I feel the same about Robby too. If they'd play it out like Cece&Coach it will be a cultural stimulation rather than a hot "mistake" so I don't see anything uncomfortable happening too. But will see... And I think Jess will find someone else in the second half.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I feel the same about Robby too. If they'd play it out like Cece&Coach it will be a cultural stimulation rather than a hot "mistake" so I don't see anything uncomfortable happening too. But will see... And I think Jess will find someone else in the second half.
I think she will find someone too... if the time Reagan stays will be as bad for Jess as I think it will be...she totally deserves to have someone...

I have to constantly remind myself that Ross got married, Rachel dated some people too... even Lor got married and eventually everything turned out ok for everybody.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think she will find someone too... if the time Reagan stays will be as bad for Jess as I think it will be...she totally deserves to have someone...

I have to constantly remind myself that Ross got married, Rachel dated some people too... even Lor got married and eventually everything turned out ok for everybody.
Lor didn't get married! If I didn't watch it, it didn't happen, right?! Ugh....I hate to think of early season seven.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread