Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Girl ~~Spoilers~~ Thread #6 - Season 6 continues with surprises!

New Girl
~~Spoilers Thread~~

Spoilers, Expectations, Hopes, and Dreams That We Cannot Talk Openly On Other Threads...

Warning! This thread will include spoilers in the open!

• New Girl Season 6 premiered on September 20th, 2016, 8.30/7.30c.
  • Post here BTS photos-videos, spoilers and share your wishes and expectations for the upcoming episodes with us!
  • You don't need to use spoiler tags.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Posting this here again

Old 10-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt
Old 10-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Posting this here again

Goody-goody! TFTNT
Old 10-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I actually ship these two. Jess and Jake FTW
Old 10-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not really shipping them but it's interesting to see where this goes.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I'm not really shipping them but it's interesting to see where this goes.
Do you watch B99 too Markus?

They look so great!

Last edited by lessismore; 10-05-2016 at 03:40 PM
Old 10-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Previews are out! x

NG 6x4 “Homecoming”

JESS TAKES MANHATTAN ON PART TWO OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX.

And now we have Part 2 of the Crossover Event. This episode of New Girl has us backtracking a bit to a few hours before Jess meets Det. Jake Peralta (guest star Andy Samberg), and then carries on from there. This episode is jam-packed with guest stars, fun entertainment, and plenty of laughs. So without further ado, here’s everything you can expect from “Homecoming”.

The loftmates head to New York because Schmidt believes he is being honored at his high school. Unfortunately, not everything is as it seems, which sends Schmidt into a Greenday-filled sadness. While trying to cheer Schmidt up, Schmidt’s mom (guest star Nora Dunn) and Cece face off, trying to prove who takes better care of Schmidt.

When Jess is then sent out on an errand, she gets in crazy situation after crazy situation, which leads her to meet Det. Jake Peralta when he needs to commandeer her car. Unfortunately, things don’t go quite as planned, and in turn leads her to Brooklyn’s 99th Precinct where she meets Gina Linetti (guest star Chelsea Peretti) and Capt. Raymond Holt (guest star Andre Braugher).

In the midst of all of this, Nick and Winston make a mistake when claiming they are ‘men of means’, and have to scramble to make subway fare. Watching Winston and Nick try to make money by impressing fellow subway-riders, including Det. Charles Boyle (guest star Joe Lo Truglio), may have been the funniest part of the episode, in my opinion.

Here are a few things to look forward to in the second part of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl Crossover:

Jess reminiscing about the last time she was in New York
Nick and Winston showcasing their ‘talents’
A call-back to season 1 Jess
Schmidt having the last laugh thanks to Cece
An impromptu run-in with an old friend
Don’t miss the all-new special “Homecoming” crossover episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

B99 4x4 “The Night Shift”

JAKE MEETS JESS ON PART ONE OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX.

The Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl Crossover Event is upon us, and let me just say, this is an incredibly funny one-hour of television. They blend the main character’s storylines seamlessly with the guest stars’, which makes for two quite entertaining episodes. So let’s talk about the first part of this epic crossover, “The Night Shift”.

Jake and Holt are officially back from their extended stay in Florida, and Jake is ready to tackle his first case with none other than Charles Boyle as his partner. It turns out to be more of a struggle than he thought, with him still recovering from his gunshot wound as well as him dealing with Charles being more focused on his life as a dad rather than his life as a cop.

While Jake is dealing with his predicament, Holt has one of his own he’s desperately trying to fix: the office is miserable on the nightshift and he needs to boost office morale before it gets worse. Part of Amy’s misery has to do with the amount of paperwork that she is handling mostly on her own, due to Rosa taking several long breaks. Because of this, she works to get to the bottom of why Rosa keeps taking these long breaks.

When Jake finally tracks down his perp and Charles can’t break away from Nikolaj, he encounters Jess Day (guest star Zooey Deschanel) and needs to commandeer her car. Of course, things only get more chaotic upon Jake meeting Jess, which results in some seriously great comedic moments between the two.

Here are some things you can look forward to in the first part of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl crossover:

Jake’s Intervention
Terry sassing Holt
Jake meeting Jess Day
Rosa showing emotion
Holt getting ‘turnt up’
Don’t miss the all-new, special “The Night Shift” crossover episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Previews are out! x

NG 6x4 “Homecoming”

JESS TAKES MANHATTAN ON PART TWO OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX.

And now we have Part 2 of the Crossover Event. This episode of New Girl has us backtracking a bit to a few hours before Jess meets Det. Jake Peralta (guest star Andy Samberg), and then carries on from there. This episode is jam-packed with guest stars, fun entertainment, and plenty of laughs. So without further ado, here’s everything you can expect from “Homecoming”.

The loftmates head to New York because Schmidt believes he is being honored at his high school. Unfortunately, not everything is as it seems, which sends Schmidt into a Greenday-filled sadness. While trying to cheer Schmidt up, Schmidt’s mom (guest star Nora Dunn) and Cece face off, trying to prove who takes better care of Schmidt.

When Jess is then sent out on an errand, she gets in crazy situation after crazy situation, which leads her to meet Det. Jake Peralta when he needs to commandeer her car. Unfortunately, things don’t go quite as planned, and in turn leads her to Brooklyn’s 99th Precinct where she meets Gina Linetti (guest star Chelsea Peretti) and Capt. Raymond Holt (guest star Andre Braugher).

In the midst of all of this, Nick and Winston make a mistake when claiming they are ‘men of means’, and have to scramble to make subway fare. Watching Winston and Nick try to make money by impressing fellow subway-riders, including Det. Charles Boyle (guest star Joe Lo Truglio), may have been the funniest part of the episode, in my opinion.

Here are a few things to look forward to in the second part of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl Crossover:

Don’t miss the all-new special “Homecoming” crossover episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

JAKE MEETS JESS ON PART ONE OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX.

The Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl Crossover Event is upon us, and let me just say, this is an incredibly funny one-hour of television. They blend the main character’s storylines seamlessly with the guest stars’, which makes for two quite entertaining episodes. So let’s talk about the first part of this epic crossover, “The Night Shift”.

Jake and Holt are officially back from their extended stay in Florida, and Jake is ready to tackle his first case with none other than Charles Boyle as his partner. It turns out to be more of a struggle than he thought, with him still recovering from his gunshot wound as well as him dealing with Charles being more focused on his life as a dad rather than his life as a cop.

While Jake is dealing with his predicament, Holt has one of his own he’s desperately trying to fix: the office is miserable on the nightshift and he needs to boost office morale before it gets worse. Part of Amy’s misery has to do with the amount of paperwork that she is handling mostly on her own, due to Rosa taking several long breaks. Because of this, she works to get to the bottom of why Rosa keeps taking these long breaks.

When Jake finally tracks down his perp and Charles can’t break away from Nikolaj, he encounters Jess Day (guest star Zooey Deschanel) and needs to commandeer her car. Of course, things only get more chaotic upon Jake meeting Jess, which results in some seriously great comedic moments between the two.

Here are some things you can look forward to in the first part of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine/New Girl crossover:

Jake’s Intervention
Terry sassing Holt
Jake meeting Jess Day
Rosa showing emotion
Holt getting ‘turnt up’
Don’t miss the all-new, special “The Night Shift” crossover episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Previews are out! x

NG 6x4 “Homecoming”

Jake’s Intervention
Terry sassing Holt
Jake meeting Jess Day
Rosa showing emotion
Holt getting ‘turnt up’
Old 10-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Previews are out! x

NG 6x4 “Homecoming”

Coach! We missed you. Like for real.
Can not wait. This is what we have been waiting for. Schmidt going home with his wife. Cece taking care of her man.
Yes! It's not that I want them to be enemies but I do think his mom will not be able to cut those apron strings so quickly. I think this could prove to be funny. Maybe not the romance you are looking for, but I think we are going to get some spousal support. That is something else we talked about wanting to see. So I can not wait.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Coach! We missed you. Like for real.
Can not wait. This is what we have been waiting for. Schmidt going home with his wife. Cece taking care of her man.
Yes! It's not that I want them to be enemies but I do think his mom will not be able to cut those apron strings so quickly. I think this could prove to be funny. Maybe not the romance you are looking for, but I think we are going to get some spousal support. That is something else we talked about wanting to see. So I can not wait.
I just wanted to hear something from their first encounter. It still bugs me.

But I look forward to it as well
Old 10-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just wanted to hear something from their first encounter. It still bugs me.

But I look forward to it as well
It still bugs you! Dude I literally wanted the payoff the next episode. I waited all summer, and fall, for that payoff. I thought of ways they could do that. Then they made us wait all season long, and nothing! I was like what?! That was the biggest season five let down. I can not see how they forgot, it was late in season four. By then, they knew they were getting engaged.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
It still bugs you! Dude I literally wanted the payoff the next episode. I waited all summer, and fall, for that payoff. I thought of ways they could do that. Then they made us wait all season long, and nothing! I was like what?! That was the biggest season five let down. I can not see how they forgot, it was late in season four. By then, they knew they were getting engaged.
Dude they knew they were getting married since the beginning!!! I mean seriously it's not like they forgot they just dropped!
Old 10-07-2016, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dude they knew they were getting married since the beginning!!! I mean seriously it's not like they forgot they just dropped!
I know, that's why I can not accept this large oversight. They could try and corect this with a flash back to Schmidt introducing his mom to his fiancé. With NG, they could pull that off better than most. Have you tweeted them as to why that was dropped?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread