Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I certainly don't want that! But they seem to have cute singy songy times as Jess would like to

I need my Schmece and WinAly! I wanted to Robby and Nadia too and maybe we'll have a flashback with them. He's in Jess' single group as it seems that's why I assume they've broken up. But I really liked them together Now if Robby falls for Jess that'd be funny too I guess

2 hours left for tonight's episode and I am off to bed Have fun!
Ooh yeeh, you are right - I didn't think of that.
I so want to see this episode!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2016, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Ooh yeeh, you are right - I didn't think of that.
I so want to see this episode!!!!!!
Next week I will watch live I wasn't that excited about this 2nd episode, yet I couldn't watch it but I don't have high hopes. But 6x3! I AM FRIGGIN EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!
Old 09-28-2016, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Next week I will watch live I wasn't that excited about this 2nd episode, yet I couldn't watch it but I don't have high hopes. But 6x3! I AM FRIGGIN EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!
I felt the same way. In fact I didn't even rewatch till a couple hours ago and it was only certain parts. But the third episode sounds better.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Six days, bbs, SIX DAYS! *Monica's voice before Mondler's wedding*
Old 09-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Six days, bbs, SIX DAYS! *Monica's voice before Mondler's wedding*
Aww... My heart! I love Monica and Mondler. I think season seven may in fact be my favorite season. They were so adorable!

I can't wait for episode three. Especially after the weak episode we got this week. We need a good, funny and all around heartfelt episode!
Old 09-28-2016, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sounds great Jade! Please let me know what I have to do? This is my first time doing a challenge Also as I said maybe we can have special titles?
Yep! I just started the thread over at the B99 board: http://www.fanforum.com/f444/brookly.../#post87645554

(feel free to use the format! I borrowed it from another forum anyways )

I already submitted our challenge on the moderator board so that Jerry and the other mods are aware

I'll post our challenge up on the celebration/events thread over at the Mod board as well on October 1st.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
Yep! I just started the thread over at the B99 board: http://www.fanforum.com/f444/brookly.../#post87645554

I already submitted our challenge on the moderator board so that Jerry and the other mods are aware

I'll post our challenge up on the celebration/events thread over at the Mod board as well on October 1st.
I like your icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Aww... My heart! I love Monica and Mondler. I think season seven may in fact be my favorite season. They were so adorable!

I can't wait for episode three. Especially after the weak episode we got this week. We need a good, funny and all around heartfelt episode!
I know you do

Yeah.. That I want
Old 09-29-2016, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)

Thank you Jade! I created our challenge thread as well I also liked your icon

NEW GIRL 6X05 PRESS RELEASE

THE GANG BEGINS RENOVATIONS ON SCHMIDT AND CECE’S NEW FIXER-UPPER ON AN ALL-NEW “NEW GIRL” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, ON FOX

While the gang helps Schmidt & Cece remodel their fixer-upper, Jess spearheads a vote to let Reagan eventually move back into the loft. Meanwhile, Nick and Winston make a revealing discovery and Schmidt and Cece learn the art of compromise in the all-new “Jaipur Aviv” episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Oct. 18 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-605) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece.

Last edited by lessismore; 09-29-2016 at 01:15 AM
Old 09-29-2016, 01:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Thank you Jade! I created our challenge thread as well I also liked your icon

NEW GIRL 6X05 PRESS RELEASE

THE GANG BEGINS RENOVATIONS ON SCHMIDT AND CECE’S NEW FIXER-UPPER ON AN ALL-NEW “NEW GIRL” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, ON FOX

While the gang helps Schmidt & Cece remodel their fixer-upper, Jess spearheads a vote to let Reagan eventually move back into the loft. Meanwhile, Nick and Winston make a revealing discovery and Schmidt and Cece learn the art of compromise in the all-new “Jaipur Aviv” episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Oct. 18 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-605) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece.
Oh.. No guest-stars..
Old 09-29-2016, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh.. No guest-stars..
Not yet. But I guess Coach won't be in this one but in 6x6.

Jaipur Aviv is such a cute name. Maybe Schmece make a compromise on their child's name
Old 09-29-2016, 01:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Not yet. But I guess Coach won't be in this one but in 6x6.

Jaipur Aviv is such a cute name. Maybe Schmece make a compromise on their child's name
It totally makes sense

I meant.... I wanna Aly in every episode, can't help myself. Oh well, I knew she won't be in crossover two Good, the horse crazyness is coming
Old 09-29-2016, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It totally makes sense

I meant.... I wanna Aly in every episode, can't help myself. Oh well, I knew she won't be in crossover episode Good, the horse crazyness is coming
I absolutely want to have her in every episode too. And Furguson too
Well I hope she'll be more when her FBI training finishes Meaning I hope we get to see more Nasim!! So far it's been great to have her in both episodes and we'll have her next week, this time not only on screen!
Old 09-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I absolutely want to have her in every episode too. And Furguson too
Well I hope she'll be more when her FBI training finishes Meaning I hope we get to see more Nasim!! So far it's been great to have her in both episodes and we'll have her next week, this time not only on screen!
ITA Not only on the screen, but also WinAly KISSIN'

After the meeting with 6x03 promo photos I can think again and I wonder - almost on every photo the characters looking at something, and I can't wait to find out what are they seeing there And more, whay Aly and Winnie have the leaves all over them? Was it defoliation? But others haven't got any leaves? Or... were those two maniacs tumbling on the ground off camera? I can picture it prrretty good
Old 09-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

After the meeting with 6x03 promo photos I can think again and I wonder - almost on every photo the characters looking at something, and I can't wait to find out what are they seeing there And more, why Aly and Winnie have the leaves all over them? Was it defoliation? But others haven't got any leaves? Or... were those two maniacs tumbling on the ground off camera? I can picture it pretty good

Alice, you have quite the imagination. You really should write in our story thread. Anyway, with WinAly needing some alone time, I can see sneaking off somewhere. I can not wait to see them together again, after two weeks of great long distance interaction.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

After the meeting with 6x03 promo photos I can think again and I wonder - almost on every photo the characters looking at something, and I can't wait to find out what are they seeing there And more, whay Aly and Winnie have the leaves all over them? Was it defoliation? But others haven't got any leaves? Or... were those two maniacs tumbling on the ground off camera? I can picture it prrretty good
They were I think and I hope we get too see They might have missed each other!!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread