Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Yeah my wish and guess about the venue came true!!!!! It will be an amazing, such a heartwarming and beautiful wedding! WEDDING OF THE YEAR!

And these photos already killed me already!!!!

Did you guys read the article? Caramel Miracle FTW!!!

Coach toast!!
I read that!

It looks like they end up getting married in the loft. So, maybe something happened. Either that or it's a staged pic and has nothing to do with the episode.

But, I take exception of the loft crew. What?! They are loft mates, like room mates! Duh........The writer is out of the club!
Old 05-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I read that!

It looks like they end up getting married in the loft. So, maybe something happened. Either that or it's a staged pic and has nothing to do with the episode.

But, I take exception of the loft crew. What?! They are loft mates, like room mates! Duh........The writer is out of the club!
Maybe they listened to me again and made an intimate family only part at the loft! HA HA!!! Since Cece also lives at the loft, where will they take the bride from anyways? Right OMG I AM SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! I hope we see Schmece on chairs, it's a part of Jewish weddings. And I can have another parallel with CB

I wonder who will be Susan (Kim Wayans) as a character.

Last edited by lessismore; 05-05-2016 at 05:38 AM
Old 05-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe they listened to me again and made an intimate family only part at the loft! HA HA!!! Since Cece also lives at the loft, where will they take the bride from anyways? Right OMG I AM SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! I hope we see Schmece on chairs, it's a part of Jewish weddings. And I can have another parallel with CB

I wonder who will be Susan (Kim Wayans) as a character.
That pic just makes me and I think by the time I watch I think I am going to and CK is going to and Right?!

I kinda love a loft wedding also.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That pic just makes me and I think by the time I watch I think I am going to and CK is going to and Right?!

I kinda love a loft wedding also.
Awwwwwwwwwww you are gonna too!!! Wanna bet?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwww you are gonna too!!! Wanna bet?
Haha......If I could make it through six seasons of Parenthood and not cry, I think I will be okay. You couldn't make it through an episode without crying. Most people cried every week, watching the show. I'm not without feelings, I feel all the feels, just din't cry. I almost did when characters died, mainly because the actor played them died. Leo on the West Wing, gets me every time. I couldn't even say how many people who played on the show, showed up for Leo's funeral. Most of the actors, didn't say a word. They were just in the church to pay their respects. That said a lot about what they thought of John (the actor) and Leo. Anyway, I digress.

Bring on the feels!!
Old 05-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha......If I could make it through six seasons of Parenthood and not cry, I think I will be okay. You couldn't make it through an episode without crying. Most people cried every week, watching the show. I'm not without feelings, I feel all the feels, just din't cry. I almost did when characters died, mainly because the actor played them died. Leo on the West Wing, gets me every time. I couldn't even say how many people who played on the show, showed up for Leo's funeral. Most of the actors, didn't say a word. They were just in the church to pay their respects. That said a lot about what they thought of John (the actor) and Leo. Anyway, I digress.

Bring on the feels!!
Well I admit I might be called a cry baby but I don't feel resented for it tbh, I am so happy that Schmece is getting married and everything seems so beautiful, just the way I imagined, or even more, and now everything is actually happening. So it makes me happy cry Let's not say cry but feeling happy overwhelmed maybe. I just love them so much. I just thought you'd feel the same because we were here dreaming all of this together, rooting for them all from the beginning. It's like they are my own family, my babies
Old 05-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I admit I might be called a cry baby but I don't feel resented for it tbh, I am so happy that Schmece is getting married and everything seems so beautiful, just the way I imagined, or even more, and now everything is actually happening. So it makes me happy cry Let's not say cry but feeling happy overwhelmed maybe. I just love them so much. I just thought you'd feel the same because we were here dreaming all of this together, rooting for them all from the beginning. It's like they are my own family, my babies
Oh, I have all the feels, don't get me wrong. I just don't cry when I am happy or moved. IDK, I just never had. That doesn't mean I don't feel deeply though.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I have all the feels, don't get me wrong. I just don't cry when I am happy or moved. IDK, I just never had. That doesn't mean I don't feel deeply though.
Of course not! Not everyone is the same anyways. But, If you weep even a little tell me ok?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/15865...ch-could-put-a
Old 05-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course not! Not everyone is the same anyways. But, If you weep even a little tell me ok?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/15865...ch-could-put-a
Haha....okay. Will do.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha....okay. Will do.
Good!

So, there is a true american

S2 TA Sam is there NJ kisses the first time
S3 TA NJ broke up
S5 TA Sam is there again. So, we can expect something for NJ right?

There are guesses that NJ might hook up (even tho it is too RR imo it's plausable). Jess might be sad after Sam and Nick "will be there" of course.

They might hook up and the wedding day Reagan comes back and he might be the one who has to choose now, like how they did to Schmidt. Damn some parallels

BTW te episode the broke up called "Mars Landing", the finale is called "Landing Gear". Even tho I would like to think it should be about the wedding probablt there is no coincidence there...

Thoughts?
Old 05-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good!

So, there is a true american

S2 TA Sam is there NJ kisses the first time
S3 TA NJ broke up
S5 TA Sam is there again. So, we can expect something for NJ right?

There are guesses that NJ might hook up (even tho it is too RR imo it's plausible). Jess might be sad after Sam and Nick "will be there" of course.

They might hook up and the wedding day Reagan comes back and he might be the one who has to choose now, like how they did to Schmidt. Damn some parallels

BTW the episode the broke up called "Mars Landing", the finale is called "Landing Gear". Even tho I would like to think it should be about the wedding probably there is no coincidence there...

Thoughts?
I don't see them hooking up at the wedding or that episode, but I can see them kiss.

I haven't put as much thought into parallels like you but who does, lol..... Sounds plausible though. I wonder if the landing gear is referring to a plane delay stalls Schmidt from "getting to the church on time" ya know? I wouldn't be surprised if Nick has to choose.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't see them hooking up at the wedding or that episode, but I can see them kiss.

I haven't put as much thought into parallels like you but who does, lol..... Sounds plausible though. I wonder if the landing gear is referring to a plane delay stalls Schmidt from "getting to the church on time" ya know? I wouldn't be surprised if Nick has to choose.
Yes I can see them kiss too

Oh I haven't thought about Schmidt's part. I hope it's related to Schmece somehow and what you said sounds so plausible to me gurl!

Or maybe it's something NJ talks. Like he is her landing gear or smt like that, like how Nick talked about mars landing. sometimes being a parallel enthusiast feels like a curse haha

I wonder how will be the pace of the episode. I mean in S4 finale Cece was in 5 minutes and they can't let Schmidt be in the episode 5 minutes right?
Old 05-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes I can see them kiss too

Oh I haven't thought about Schmidt's part. I hope it's related to Schmece somehow and what you said sounds so plausible to me gurl!

Or maybe it's something NJ talks. Like he is her landing gear or smt like that, like how Nick talked about mars landing. sometimes being a parallel enthusiast feels like a curse haha

I wonder how will be the pace of the episode. I mean in S4 finale Cece was in 5 minutes and they can't let Schmidt be in the episode 5 minutes right?
I don't think it will be like the season four finale. In that, they needed to only have Cece is the last five minutes. That's what drove the story. Maybe Schmidt will show up halfway through, but I think we will see him throughout. Even before he shows up. Last season, we needed for Cece to be absent, for the story to flow. With Schmidt's story in the finale, we will need to see him. See him talk to Cece's mom. Perhaps call Cece when he is delayed.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think it will be like the season four finale. In that, they needed to only have Cece is the last five minutes. That's what drove the story. Maybe Schmidt will show up halfway through, but I think we will see him throughout. Even before he shows up. Last season, we needed for Cece to be absent, for the story to flow. With Schmidt's story in the finale, we will need to see him. See him talk to Cece's mom. Perhaps call Cece when he is delayed.
I am sure you are right I was just curious about the pace in a 20 minutes of finale. The finale should have been 1 hour itself imo.

Any minute now we can get a promo!! I hope they won't reveal much tho.

And now I remember we might get Schmidt's name in the finale!! (again)

Ah so much excitement... I can't...
Old 05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am sure you are right I was just curious about the pace in a 20 minutes of finale. The finale should have been 1 hour itself imo.

Any minute now we can get a promo!! I hope they won't reveal much tho.

And now I remember we might get Schmidt's name in the finale!! (again)

Ah so much excitement... I can't...
Well, I think it's going to be like an hour long episode. I bet that's how they shot it. They probably didn't know that it was going to be split by Grandfathered. Makes no sense. But I am going to look at it as one episode. Like the Friends finales.

I just hope I like Schmidt's name.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top