Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2016, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I know nothing! Said like I wanna say Sargent Shultz. A Hogans Heros reference that may be before your time. I mean, it's before my time but my dad liked watching it. So I saw the reruns.
I have no idea about him

Well we will see married schmece
we will see Jess pining for Nick. But IDK how that's gonna work. I hope she won't annoy me because I was saying "it's her time" for a long time now
Hopefully we will actually see NR.
WinAly gotta go strong! Nasim should come back!
I want Schmece baby SL. Caramel Miracle FTW! Lots of Schmece everywhere. Shocker
Old 07-23-2016, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I have no idea about him

Well we will see married schmece
we will see Jess pining for Nick. But IDK how that's gonna work. I hope she won't annoy me because I was saying "it's her time" for a long time now
Hopefully we will actually see NR.
WinAly gotta go strong! Nasim should come back!
I want Schmece baby SL. Caramel Miracle FTW! Lots of Schmece everywhere. Shocker
Okay, so watch this video and imagine it after you asked about spoilers.

Yay to the newlyweds! I hope Jess gets less annoying as well. Yes to Reagan and I honestly can see them trying to make that happen. People seemed to spark to her. Although it will make it harder for me when it doesn't work out.

I think Ally will be around. I'm not actually worried about that. Coach and May at some point. Winston and Ally maybe moving in together or getting engaged by seasons end. Baby talk around mid season, let them enjoy married life first.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay, so watch this video and imagine it after you asked about spoilers.

Yay to the newlyweds! I hope Jess gets less annoying as well. Yes to Reagan and I honestly can see them trying to make that happen. People seemed to spark to her. Although it will make it harder for me when it doesn't work out.

I think Ally will be around. I'm not actually worried about that. Coach and May at some point. Winston and Ally maybe moving in together or getting engaged by seasons end. Baby talk around mid season, let them enjoy married life first.
I got it now!

Well we are doomed for liking couples other than NJ I want Paul back! Even Daniel back (John Cho). But nope we are back to NJ. And while I was saying what about Jess' side? When she will become more invested" for forever now I just don't feel like it will make me happy to watch. Ugh anyways, I will be happy with Schmece and WinAly as usual
Old 07-29-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-31-2016, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

How do you know she is coming for the second half of the season? Also do we know about how many episodes will she be in?
Old 07-31-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
How do you know she is coming for the second half of the season? Also do we know about how many episodes will she be in?
Well it writes in the news that she will return back for the second half and she will be in 8 episodes Nick is coming from his trip with Reagan very happy also.

I feel like Jess will be so supportive and in pain at the same time. I am not sure if even I wanna watch that tbh. I don't want sad faces in a comedy show. So if John Cho is coming back too I'll be very happy.

Quote:
However, when Nick reappears at the loft at the start of Season 6 don’t expect Reagan to be on his arm. Sources confirm that the character won’t resurface until midseason. (A fall return was ruled out in light of the fact that Fox is due to give birth to her third child with husband Brian Austin Green any day now).

http://www.bustle.com/articles/17559...what-does-that

Last edited by lessismore; 07-31-2016 at 07:58 AM
Old 07-31-2016, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well it writes in the news that she will return back for the second half and she will be in 8 episodes Nick is coming from his trip with Reagan very happy also.

I feel like Jess will be so supportive and in pain at the same time. I am not sure if even I wanna watch that tbh. I don't want sad faces in a comedy show. So if John Cho is coming back too I'll be very happy.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/17559...what-does-that
Thanks for the info. It's nice to know that she is coming back for multiple episodes. Yeah, I love my comedy and drama mixing. So, I'll be okay with that.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for the info. It's nice to know that she is coming back for multiple episodes. Yeah, I love my comedy and drama mixing. So, I'll be okay with that.
No mention! I love a good mixture as well. What do you think if NR gets married?
Old 07-31-2016, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news. I like her but at the same time I was hoping we'd see Nick and Jess get back together next season.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
Thanks for the news. I like her but at the same time I was hoping we'd see Nick and Jess get back together next season.
I understand that very well. But I think NJ will be a series finale reunion. I just hope they keep the tension and excitement between them

I feel like they are making Nick a very serious relationship guy this year. It will be a whole another level for him. He'll be together with Reagan for a whole season as it seems and maybe in the season finale (if not series finale) we will see him coming back for Jess AGAIN imo. That's their thing. "You are the type of girl a guy comes back for" And in the mean time I think we will see Jess being very supportive and also frustrated. But maybe John Cho's character comes back or some other new guy. I'd prefer her to stay alone tbh like how Cece did. She said she is in love with someone else (Schmidt) and she didn't date the hot guys But I really wanna see John Cho again I wouldn't want Nick to cheat Reagan with Jess btw but I feel like there might be so much sexual tension that at some point at least NJ would kiss imo Like how JS broke up the first time, it might be happen for NR this time. I also keep waiting on Reagan's perspective and instincts about NJ. So maybe Reagan might feel Jess' feelings. Then it would be like Sam&Diane situation too.

Anyways just thoughts
Old 08-01-2016, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand that very well. But I think NJ will be a series finale reunion. I just hope they keep the tension and excitement between them

I feel like they are making Nick a very serious relationship guy this year. It will be a whole another level for him. He'll be together with Reagan for a whole season as it seems and maybe in the season finale (if not series finale) we will see him coming back for Jess AGAIN imo. That's their thing. "You are the type of girl a guy comes back for" And in the mean time I think we will see Jess being very supportive and also frustrated. But maybe John Cho's character comes back or some other new guy. I'd prefer her to stay alone tbh like how Cece did. She said she is in love with someone else (Schmidt) and she didn't date the hot guys But I really wanna see John Cho again I wouldn't want Nick to cheat Reagan with Jess btw but I feel like there might be so much sexual tension that at some point at least NJ would kiss imo Like how JS broke up the first time, it might be happen for NR this time. I also keep waiting on Reagan's perspective and instincts about NJ. So maybe Reagan might feel Jess' feelings. Then it would be like Sam&Diane situation too.

Anyways just thoughts
First off, I loved Sam and Dianne. Wish they had ended up together. The show was boring after she left. I also loved Coach too! Remember him? His real name was Ernie also.

Second, I would love if NR got married but if they got married, I would want them to stay married. I think people don't take marriage as seriously as they should. It's supposed to be a lifetime commitment.

Other thoughts, I would love to see John back again. Jess is never single or not dating, so it would take real work on the part of the writers to give her a different story. I wonder what Reagan will be thinking too! It's just nice that we will have her back in the loft again.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
First off, I loved Sam and Dianne. Wish they had ended up together. The show was boring after she left. I also loved Coach too! Remember him? His real name was Ernie also.

Second, I would love if NR got married but if they got married, I would want them to stay married. I think people don't take marriage as seriously as they should. It's supposed to be a lifetime commitment.

Other thoughts, I would love to see John back again. Jess is never single or not dating, so it would take real work on the part of the writers to give her a different story. I wonder what Reagan will be thinking too! It's just nice that we will have her back in the loft again.
At first I thought you were talking about NG's Sam and Diane Then I got that you were talking about Cheers, right? Yeah I think they had to reunite. Really their Coach's name was Ernie too??? Liz must be a real Cheers fan haha. It was a lovely series tho, I really liked it.

Oh well I don't think they would keep him married to a guest star. Someone on twitter was suggesting the idea to me that's why I asked it here. Because it seems to me very far fetched. I only think NR will be a serious relationship and will make Jess pine more because Nick has become the person she wanted him to be and she can't be with him now... And she couldn't stand him when they were together. But the ship has sailed... So it will make her question herself even more imo. It seems to me that Jess' journey is a series long SL. whether she ends with Nick or alone it will be a last moment thing (I'd prefer Paul back of course but when you don't love someone and that's the reason for breaking up it's more hard to change it imo). And I don't see her ending alone tbh. She will have her happy ending for sure I really like the season 2 finale for them so I imagine something like that. Which is also the pilot ending as well as the season 1 ending. Or maybe they change it to Jess going after Nick this time. That's be a nice change too. They can do that
Old 08-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
At first I thought you were talking about NG's Sam and Diane Then I got that you were talking about Cheers, right? Yeah I think they had to reunite. Really their Coach's name was Ernie too??? Liz must be a real Cheers fan haha. It was a lovely series tho, I really liked it.

Oh well I don't think they would keep him married to a guest star. Someone on twitter was suggesting the idea to me that's why I asked it here. Because it seems to me very far fetched. I only think NR will be a serious relationship and will make Jess pine more because Nick has become the person she wanted him to be and she can't be with him now... And she couldn't stand him when they were together. But the ship has sailed... So it will make her question herself even more imo. It seems to me that Jess' journey is a series long SL. whether she ends with Nick or alone it will be a last moment thing (I'd prefer Paul back of course but when you don't love someone and that's the reason for breaking up it's more hard to change it imo). And I don't see her ending alone tbh. She will have her happy ending for sure I really like the season 2 finale for them so I imagine something like that. Which is also the pilot ending as well as the season 1 ending. Or maybe they change it to Jess going after Nick this time. That's be a nice change too. They can do that

I was talking about Cheers, of course. You can't say Sam and Diana and expect me to not think of Cheers. Who were you talking about. Yup, check out this video about Coach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qFULWpNkGg

I think Jess will pursue, but not until he is single. So, because it's Jess, she will continue date. I also think in continuing the tradition of RR, they will not reunite for good till the finale. Thank goodness we have our Mondler(Schmidt and Cece) not that you needed that clarified.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was talking about Cheers, of course. You can't say Sam and Diana and expect me to not think of Cheers. Who were you talking about. Yup, check out this video about Coach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qFULWpNkGg

I think Jess will pursue, but not until he is single. So, because it's Jess, she will continue date. I also think in continuing the tradition of RR, they will not reunite for good till the finale. Thank goodness we have our Mondler(Schmidt and Cece) not that you needed that clarified.
I was talking about New Girl's Dr. Sam and Diane! I know we all thought about Cheers!

So I was thinking it'd be nice if Mindy guest stars as a relative to Cece Wouldn't you like that?
Old 08-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was talking about New Girl's Dr. Sam and Diane! I know we all thought about Cheers!

So I was thinking it'd be nice if Mindy guest stars as a relative to Cece Wouldn't you like that?
Well, yeah! Although, I don't know if I could separate her from Dr Mindy. At least right now.

Did you watch the vid?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread