& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:10 PM
New Fan

I just noticed something weird!

I've seen episode "naked" season 1, episode 3, many times. Has anyone else noticed that through the entire show, you can hear the stage directions being read in the background?!!! It's so strange!
Juicifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello

As I said I hear nothing. IDK why you have that problem It's of course strange. Where do you watch it?
Old 02-14-2016, 03:34 PM
New Fan

At home. Nothing special about where I'm watching it. It's the only episode that does it. You have to listen REALLY hard to even hear it. It's not obvious in any way. If you listen when they're not speaking you can hear it. It's low. For example when Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse, you'll quietly hear, "Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse." It's literally the scene direction from the script being spoken.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicifer (View Post)
At home. Nothing special about where I'm watching it. It's the only episode that does it. You have to listen REALLY hard to even hear it. It's not obvious in any way. If you listen when they're not speaking you can hear it. It's low. For example when Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse, you'll quietly hear, "Jess pulls the talking stick out of her purse." It's literally the scene direction from the script being spoken.
I asked because this season for instance some technical problems were occured with the audio too, on live broadcasting-streeaming. And when you check the online stream versions there were no issue. So I wondered if you watch it from an online source, or from DVDs, etc? By place I meant where you actually watch it from

Anywho, I listened to it again I don't hear it in my version. If it's the only one then it's good because it would be so bothering, I'd imagine.

I hope you continue watching and share your thouths with us Here you can find all relevant threads you can post and if you don't see a relevant thread just ask me
Old 02-14-2016, 05:30 PM
New Fan

Aaah, I see. I watched it recorded on my dvr straight from MTV where they show the reruns. I wasn't streaming it. Although now I'm curious. I can watch it on Netflix so I'm going to see if I hear it there too. And yeah, once I noticed it the episode became impossible to watch because all I listened to were the stage directions. There has to be somebody else who has heard it! Hahaha it's seriously so weird.

Okay, so after my last comment I went on Netflix and watched parts of the episode and you can't hear it. Only the episode that I recorded off of TBS (not MTV) can you hear it. My mind is buzzing trying to figure out how this happened because it's not like when you do a scene there is somebody reading the stage directions and it accidentally was recorded along with the sound. Somehow this was an add on that maybe happened in the editing process, but even that doesn't make much sense.

Last edited by lessismore; 02-15-2016 at 04:47 AM Reason: DP
Old 02-15-2016, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicifer (View Post)
Aaah, I see. I watched it recorded on my dvr straight from MTV where they show the reruns. I wasn't streaming it. Although now I'm curious. I can watch it on Netflix so I'm going to see if I hear it there too. And yeah, once I noticed it the episode became impossible to watch because all I listened to were the stage directions. There has to be somebody else who has heard it! Hahaha it's seriously so weird.

Okay, so after my last comment I went on Netflix and watched parts of the episode and you can't hear it. Only the episode that I recorded off of TBS (not MTV) can you hear it. My mind is buzzing trying to figure out how this happened because it's not like when you do a scene there is somebody reading the stage directions and it accidentally was recorded along with the sound. Somehow this was an add on that maybe happened in the editing process, but even that doesn't make much sense.
I am sure you were not alone because on twitter I saw some ppl talking about this but I didn't know for sure what was the problem. Probably it happened during the editing process imo too, because they don't use stage directions like this as far as I know.

So other than that I hope you are enjoying the show I'd love if you continue posting your thoughts about other episodes
Old 10-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Schmidt
Old 10-28-2016, 01:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Very funny episode!

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Only one Cece scene tho
Old 10-30-2016, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Love that scene!!

Another great episode!! NJ see each other naked! But seriously when Jess sees Nick and does that high pitched scream laugh, it makes me laugh every time!
Old 11-16-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
^ Love that scene!!

Another great episode!! NJ see each other naked! But seriously when Jess sees Nick and does that high pitched scream laugh, it makes me laugh every time!
She shouldn't have laughed tho
Old 06-24-2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Of the first 8 episodes, this is my favorite episode. The whole naked storyline was hilarious.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds are forever (View Post)
Of the first 8 episodes, this is my favorite episode. The whole naked storyline was hilarious.
It was pretty fun.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top