Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 06:51 AM
New Fan

Oh my God I love this cast! They're amazing, really!
I watched the panel in live streaming at 03.30 a.m. even if this morning I had to go to work, I felt like a zombie but who cares? I couldn't help it! :-)
I laughed so much, Max, Zooey and Lamorne were hilarious but Jake was something special, i love him so much! I don't want to sound mean but what was wrong with Hannah Simone? I don't know, it was like she was annoyed by the schmidt/cece questions and sometimes by her co workers.
I don't know if i am the only one who noticed it but does Liz meriwether have a soft spot on Jake?
And Zooey and Jake chemestry is unbelievable!!! and the moment she started to fix Jake's shirt out of the blue I must admit I felt my heart beat faster, it was so natural and intimate.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura82 (View Post)
I don't know if i am the only one who noticed it but does Liz meriwether have a soft spot on Jake?
I think Liz is just really a fan of Jake. He was in her movie "No Strings Attached" and she really fought for him to get that part, too.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura82 (View Post)
Oh my God I love this cast! They're amazing, really!
I watched the panel in live streaming at 03.30 a.m. even if this morning I had to go to work, I felt like a zombie but who cares? I couldn't help it! :-)
I laughed so much, Max, Zooey and Lamorne were hilarious but Jake was something special, i love him so much! I don't want to sound mean but what was wrong with Hannah Simone? I don't know, it was like she was annoyed by the schmidt/cece questions and sometimes by her co workers.
And Zooey and Jake chemestry is unbelievable!!! and the moment she started to fix Jake's shirt out of the blue I must admit I felt my heart beat faster, it was so natural and intimate.
Oh I agree with you so much on everything (btw hi everyone, I'm new on this board )!

I watched the panel live too, and definitely felt like Liz was flirting with Jake a bit, but I would've done the same thing so I can't really blame her... And Zooey fixing his shirt - I was like omg, what's happening, what is she doing, and he's doesn't really even pay attention or anything, like it's an everyday thing for them, her fixing his attire for no apparent reason while he's in the middle of conversations with other people. They clearly are really good friends.

DB
NickJess
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

And cheers for all the Paleyfest goodies! I agree with those who keeps saying Zooey & Jake have fantastic chemistry together.
Only 7 more days, guys!
Loved Jake here:

(Also, It seems I wasn't added to the fan list, could someone add me?)
Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Isn't there a spoiler thread on this board? I want to talk about the spoilers that were leaked last night after the next episode was aired before the Paley panel!!!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

OH WOW GUYS!! That is amazing!! Thank you so much for the info and clips!! I know what you mean, I LOVE the friendship between all of them really, I think the fact that they get on in real life really shows through in the chemistry and vibes during filming. <33

Also, does anyone else love the way Jake looks at her in this one?

I almost looks like a Nick/Jess moment!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeAugust (View Post)
Isn't there a spoiler thread on this board? I want to talk about the spoilers that were leaked last night after the next episode was aired before the Paley panel!!!
Hi Orange, there is a spoiler thread. Here is a link - I know all this talk at the moment of Nick and Jess from Paley is driving me nuts!!!

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/new-girl...ason-63087186/
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatland20 (View Post)
here is the whole Paleyfest

source

the video will start at 7:00

i just saw the whole video and I can't stop laughing! one of my faves that Jake did the moonwalk. <3
flatland THANKS very much for the link!!! You are the best! I have surgery today to get my wisdom teeth out and am nervous and need to relax and distract myself this morning so this is perfect. Going to watch now. CHEERS!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my gosh, loved all the Nick & Jess talk at Paley! And yes, Jake & Zooey's friendship is adorable.

I am trying to stay away from the spoiler board, but I am so tempted! The next episode sounds like a great one!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread! and all the gifs/photos from Paley!!!
I watched the panel today and like you all said Jake and Zooey were so adorable
Old 03-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 03-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

More Gifs:

Why are Jake/Zooey so cute?? Can't believe someone already made this GIF:

source:
http://pepperwood-just-kiss-me.tumbl...se-****ing-two

Producer talking about the Nick and Jess first kiss!

source:
See Through Eyes

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 03-12-2013 at 04:49 PM
Old 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
More Gifs:

Why are Jake/Zooey so cute?? Can't believe someone already made this GIF:

source:
These ****ing two - I meant something like that
When you stare at it for a while it looks like Zooey is apologizing for the attempt to fix his button & Jake put his hand & said "Shurrup!" to say don't be daft numnuts! *uber-zooms for another look*

Hiya, I'm Marie
Avi via chiara_tippy's journal
Old 03-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawwee (View Post)
When you stare at it for a while it looks like Zooey is apologizing for the attempt to fix his button & Jake put his hand & said "Shurrup!" to say don't be daft numnuts! *uber-zooms for another look*
Hmmm.

When I was watching the live feed, I thought Jake for sure said "Good job!" I think they were sort of giving each other props for the panel interview. Since it was at the very end, like a "you did good" kind of a thing.

But who knows!!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! love the title