Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLB (View Post)
Also loved when they were in front of the port-a-potty and she talked about Jax and finally being with a man who could speak about his feelings and the look on Nick's face when he asked/told her she didn't want a man who always spoke about his feelings...
Yes that scene too! I loved how they just kind of looked at each other after he said that. So much chemistry is all I have to say.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

sweet episode for nick and schmidt

my favorite moment was definitely the look that nick gives jess and jax at the bar. pure, unbridled jealousy. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i love how once upon a time, nick would act in subtle ways around jess and we would interpret jealousy. now, the writers are putting it out there for the world to see! cannot WAIT for the next episode, march 12th cannot come soon enough
Old 02-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just finished watching Tin-finity and had to comment on that cute scene where Nick had the frosting on his mouth and was like ''Jess do I have frosting on my mouth?'' LOL there was so much frosting it was funny that he was even asking. Making that mouth even more appealing with the icing on it to Jess eh!

Yeah the look from Nick at the bar was one of jealousy and cute scene outside the porta-loo. It's simmering underneath and I can't wait till it all comes to the surface Squeeeeee
Old 02-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

YES! That frosting scene is one of my favorites! I love Jess's reaction! She is like "Why are you asking me?" Like it was difficult for her to stare at his mouth because every time she does, she always thinks about their "fairytale" kiss!!!!

I just love that Jess couldn't even drink from the same bottle because Nick's lips touched it! He has such a huge effect on her. And yes, she basically ran away!

I think Jess told Nick that she wants a guy to express his feelings...Well for me that was her way of HINTING for Nick to finally open up about how he feels about her. And that's why they shared a look.

By the way, Jake recently went to an awards event this past Saturday! He presented an award! And wowza, he looks AMAZING! Very handsome and sharp!
lots of pix here:
Search - Getty Images : Jake Johnson

There is also an interview with Jake from this event where he is asked about Nick/Jess! And again, he says AMAZING things about them! The video doesn't really contain any specific spoilers. The Nick/Jess question is at the end of the clip:
Jake Johnson on the Script for 'Safety Not Guaranteed' - YouTube

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLB (View Post)
Also loved when they were in front of the port-a-potty and she talked about Jax and finally being with a man who could speak about his feelings and the look on Nick's face when he asked/told her she didn't want a man who always spoke about his feelings...
Nick spent that entire episode making me cry, man. "Why do you think you're better than me," and then the absolute desperation in his voice when he realized this whole feelings expressing thing might kill his chances with Jess.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:52 PM
New Fan

I love their "relationship" so far but I am a little peeved at Jess. I feel Nick has been completely open about his feelings, HE was the one to kiss HER and he let it slip that he was always attracted to her and wanted to sleep with her. I got really annoyed that Jess made that comment about Jax being open about his feelings and going on and on about Nick not being open with his feelings. Yes, Nick is not one to usually divulge his feelings but he has been pretty open, both with actions and words, in my opinion and now I think Jess needs to be open with Nick. I would like to see Jess go after Nick a bit now and not so much the other way around or it will become slightly tragic for Nick also I don't want Jess to bait Nick into trying to put everything out in the open for her, it's HER turn, in my opinion.

I still adore Jess, don't get me wrong. I just feel that Nick has done most of the work so far.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you on him having done most of the work so far in these steps they've taken, but I think she's worried about him as a person in the long run and having to deal with never knowing what he's feeling or why or what he wants and struggling to get through his grumpy shutdown tendencies.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the links, jules! he looks SO handsome! also

Spoiler:
Old 02-27-2013, 02:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi there Been lurking here for a while - can I be added please
I can't remember the last time I've shipped a couple so much! they're just so damn adorable
Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 AM
New Fan

Maybe I'll be alone here, but I didn't like the episode too much. It seemed more like a filler, at least for Nick/Jess (Schmidt and Cece, OTH... poor Schmidt, his reaction broke my heart, I really hope Cece won't actually marry Shivrang). I'm pretty sure I read some old spoiler stating that Nick couldn't concentrate on the party because he was jealous over Jess flirting with a guy... and where was this jealousy? Just a quick glance when Jess approached Jax and that's it. Maybe they cut some scene.
And we'll have to wait 2 more weeks for the new episode, oh my!
On the bright side, Jess is definitively in love with Nick by now, but she's so afraid!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.suspenders (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the episode and Schmidt actually broke my heart. The look on his face. Max portrayed it so beautifully. It's clear CeCe really wants Schmidt too so I REALLY hope they sort this out and get together again! XD

Anyway, back to Nick and Jess. I love that every scene they have together now has subtle undertones of their relationship and their sexual tension is off the charts! We found out a lot more about Jess' feelings in this one - love that they can't stop thinking about Nick's mouth! We can't stop thinking about it either, Jess don't worry!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blushingbrunett (View Post)
I love their "relationship" so far but I am a little peeved at Jess. I feel Nick has been completely open about his feelings, HE was the one to kiss HER and he let it slip that he was always attracted to her and wanted to sleep with her. I got really annoyed that Jess made that comment about Jax being open about his feelings and going on and on about Nick not being open with his feelings. Yes, Nick is not one to usually divulge his feelings but he has been pretty open, both with actions and words, in my opinion and now I think Jess needs to be open with Nick. I would like to see Jess go after Nick a bit now and not so much the other way around or it will become slightly tragic for Nick also I don't want Jess to bait Nick into trying to put everything out in the open for her, it's HER turn, in my opinion.

I still adore Jess, don't get me wrong. I just feel that Nick has done most of the work so far.
Yeah, I agree w/ this even I think that Jess prob want to denial about the whole thing that happened in between them, so she just pretend that Nick didn't open his feelings to her and stuff like that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love jealous Nick!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm a work and paying may too much attention to the fact that I can see his tongue slightly move in his mouth.

My favorite jealous Nick moment was when Nick rolled his eyes at Jess when she talked about spending time with that other guy (sorry I can't remember his name- he is just roadkill on the Nick/Jess love highway)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread