Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 02:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
There's been so many new posters since the kiss, I think people got lost in translation! It's difficult for the mods to keep track!

I'll add you now Laura!
Thank you very much!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashintoyou (View Post)
Please add me too. Haven't been on FF in a while, but these two are my new obsession! Currently on a rewatch and already on 2x11
your icon
Old 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Added you crashintoyou!

Lets hope we get a few more icon worthy moments tonight!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Eeeeeeeeeeek!

I can't wait man!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome everyone and new thread
Old 02-05-2013, 06:37 PM
New Fan

Soooo sooon
Old 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jess admitted to seeing through space and time during that kiss!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

SPACE AND TIME AND A DAMN FAIRYTALE

Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevilla123 (View Post)
Well, for me, I am not worried with the spoilers ONLINE affecting the show's rating. Majority of TV watchers, they don't spend that much time online, or search on-line for spoilers. I think its really a small minority of us RABID fans that search the net for spoilers. Most of those numbers that view the online spoilers are from different countries, that's how popular New Girl is. I was one of them, the first season, I watched it only online, since it was not available to where I was last year. I have 4 friends here that is an avid fan of the show, but they are spoiler free, since they not as rabid as me, wanting to be spoiled and such, hehe!!

See normally, ONLINE doesn't affect much. But FOX posted those sneak peeks on their official youtube channel. And that's where you also see the Nick and Jess KISS clip, and that clip now has like 400,000 views!!!!

So I'm assuming that lots of fans are now watching the FOX youtube channel!!! More than usual since that kiss happened!

So I'm a bit concerned about the ratings for tomorrow! (I just don't want for the show haters to blame Nick and Jess if the ratings will get a bit lower). In reality, last week, New Girl got a 2.6 in the key demo for the KISS episode (a week before that episode, it got a 2.2) So there was a HUGE increase!

But if you post so many clips on youtube, what if fans decide not to watch the full episode when it airs!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I wasn't surprised that we didn't really get any huge progress but there were some great moments! The kiss discussion, the table ("Strong table-Strong couple!"), the hug, "It meant something to you!", etc.

The only things I didn't like were they didn't have Cece shipping Nick and Jess like she did in season 1 (or at the very least it wasn't brought up) and when they were discussing whether it meant something, Jess didn't bring up "Not like this!" If I had wanted to win that argument, that definitely would have been the ace up my sleeve.

Other than that, while not as happy as I was last week, I think we did get some very good signs for our couple!

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 02-05-2013, 07:54 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I was disappointed in Cece and Nick's conversation. I was hoping for their talk to be better.

And now that you bring it up Morgan, if Jess would have said something about Nick's ,"Not like this." then that would have been awesome!

Still loved the episode though. Their hug had so much awkward sexual tension... If that is even a thing.

Last edited by Kranky; 02-05-2013 at 08:11 PM
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
SPACE AND TIME AND A DAMN FAIRYTALE

I KNOW
Old 02-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

To be honest I'm not disappointed at all! Tonight was always going to be a setback. It had to be. They couldn't have topped last week and they didn't want to. A flame was ignited and now it needs to be put out slightly. Or at least a slow burn, every moment they share throwing more wood on the fire as it grows in intensity til it burns the loft down!

Nick and Jess couldn't just come together. Neither of them are emotionally ready for that. Regardless of what happened with Sam, they aren't just going to fall into one another's arms and I don't want them to! The kiss was merely a change in direction. It opened up their eyes to a possibility in the future, and changed the dynamic once and for all. I can not wait to see how this develops and moves forwards. It's just so fun to watch them dance around eachother and the push and pull. The suspense is what I watch for and if there's angst and heartbreak ahead? Even better! The journey is what makes them!

Cece might not have pushed Jess tonight, but to be fair the last time she did Jess asked her not to! She didn't want Cece getting involved and making things awkward. I kind if got the impression Cece was respecting Jess's confusion and giving her time to figure stuff out. I guarantee Cece will be the first to enlighten Jess in the future and will be captain of our ship, pushing them together.

I mean the quotes and reaction from both of them, I don't think could be better! Seeing through space and time? Gone with the wind reference? Damn fairytale? Boy did they feel it! Now both if them are more than aware of how great it was and that burning intensified connection between them! They will try and pull away and fight it but only for so long! I expect fireworks! And I for one cannot wait!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I am so sleep and have no energy to type but I pretty much agree with everything you guys said

the kiss DID MEAN something. now they just need to realize it meant something and they do have feelings for each other
Closed Thread   Post New Thread