Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2016, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
Me too! I feel I bit embarassed with those kind of scenes... Like 2x17 the "weird" part. Everytime I watch that episode I skip that part.

But when they have heated discussions and tell what they really think/feel... to me... BEST. NESS. SCENES.
Totally
Old 10-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA!! I love when Ness have heated arguments, so serious decisions because Zooey and Jake really bring it, and I love the acting in it!
Old 10-23-2016, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-24-2016, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Loving Jess pining for Nick
Old 10-24-2016, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Loving Jess pining for Nick
Hey Juls! Welcome

Definitely! I was saying this like forever!
However I am not sure with Reagan moving in and how it's gonna be all work out?
1. Too crowded (Generally I am like bring em all together, butt now Jess is pining and she is #sadface)
2. It feels like there might be an explosion. Certainly Jess might not keep up this straight face all the time.
3. Somebody gotta hurt and I don't want them hurting

Maybe writers would surprise us tho. The way they wrote Cece pining for Schmidt was so great I expect something like that too.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

3. Somebody gotta hurt and I don't want them hurting

Maybe writers would surprise us tho. The way they wrote Cece pining for Schmidt was so great I expect something like that too.
I watched them breaking up again yesterday...and cried again...

It's incredible how much you can relate to this characters (all of them), and how much you want them to just be happy.

I was thinking something like...maybe Jess will see them together, and realize how hard this really is and start thinking about moving out... saying that now she can afford to have a place for herself or something... it wouldnt work eventually... but it might help Nick to see how she feels...or maybe even Reagan...
I dont know...I'm really sleepy today and cant think right... hahahaha
Old 10-24-2016, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I watched them breaking up again yesterday...and cried again...

It's incredible how much you can relate to this characters (all of them), and how much you want them to just be happy.

I was thinking something like...maybe Jess will see them together, and realize how hard this really is and start thinking about moving out... saying that now she can afford to have a place for herself or something... it wouldnt work eventually... but it might help Nick to see how she feels...or maybe even Reagan...
I dont know...I'm really sleepy today and cant think right... hahahaha
Awww don't cry Also great idea even tho you are sleepy
I think you tied your idea -which I can see it happening - with the season ending I predicted before.
Nick having realizing his feelings for Jess, will return back to loft for Jess this time. But Jess won't be there. And it will be a cliffhanger if she'll return to the loft or what will happen next season What do you think?
Old 10-24-2016, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Awww don't cry Also great idea even tho you are sleepy
I think you tied your idea -which I can see it happening - with the season ending I predicted before.
Nick having realizing his feelings for Jess, will return back to loft for Jess this time. But Jess won't be there. And it will be a cliffhanger if she'll return to the loft or what will happen next season What do you think?
I think that would be a excruciating hiatus for Ness fans...but I would definitely love to see that happening!!!
Old 10-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that would be a excruciating hiatus for Ness fans...but I would definitely love to see that happening!!!
Yeah I realize it is frustrating but them together doesn't really work for the show imo. The tension is much better. And Jess' overall story is finding love whether it's far far away or just across the hall. So it's a series ending arc for her imo.

But might there be some rekindling moments? I hope there would be. They are paralleing Season 2 imo so I am expecting.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah I realize it is frustrating but them together doesn't really work for the show imo. The tension is much better. And Jess' overall story is finding love whether it's far far away or just across the hall. So it's a series ending arc for her imo.

But might there be some rekindling moments? I hope there would be. They are paralleing Season 2 imo so I am expecting.
This is how I hope it happens:
Nick and Reagan break up for some reason (maybe they realize that they dont work together, or Nick gets tired of her traveling so much...idk..something like that). Jess is there to help her friend deal with that. They go back to being very close friends. Jess knows she still loves him, but is just happy to have her friend back, just for her
With time the tension grows back as it was before. Nick ends up realizing that he still feels something for Jess, but doesnt act on the attraction. Until the day that Schmidt notices it and talks to him about it.
and then Schmidt helps somehow, because I want him to help them getting back together to redeem himself for trying to break them up

or something like that
Old 10-24-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is how I hope it happens:
Nick and Reagan break up for some reason (maybe they realize that they dont work together, or Nick gets tired of her traveling so much...idk..something like that). Jess is there to help her friend deal with that. They go back to being very close friends. Jess knows she still loves him, but is just happy to have her friend back, just for her
With time the tension grows back as it was before. Nick ends up realizing that he still feels something for Jess, but doesnt act on the attraction. Until the day that Schmidt notices it and talks to him about it.
and then Schmidt helps somehow, because I want him to help them getting back together to redeem himself for trying to break them up

or something like that

I always say Schmidt might be the one to bring them together too
But to be fair I was utterly annoyed by Jess then too. So maybe he won't. He seems so annoyed by her too
Old 10-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I always say Schmidt might be the one to bring them together too
But to be fair I was utterly annoyed by Jess then too. So maybe he won't. He seems so annoyed by her too
She was just trying to protect her friend... I can understand that
And yes! they definitely annoy each other, so much! Love their scenes together
Old 10-24-2016, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She was just trying to protect her friend... I can understand that
And yes! they definitely annoy each other, so much! Love their scenes together
I understand that but her meddling is too much sometimes you know? If she'd not meddle and talk to Schmidt for instance maybe it would end differently. anyway what's happened happened but sometimes she is too much Sorry! She annoys Nick too, no secret there
Old 10-24-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I look at Schmidt/Jess annoying each other as a brother/sister type relationship!

As for Nick, they equally annoy each other at times! It makes their heated and passionate arguments that much more funny!
Old 10-25-2016, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
I look at Schmidt/Jess annoying each other as a brother/sister type relationship!

As for Nick, they equally annoy each other at times! It makes their heated and passionate arguments that much more funny!
Exactly. With Schmidt it's siblingy (especially lately)but with Nick it's with passion
I almost wrote the same thing for Schmess under their thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread