Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That gifset with Diane is so cool, love all the parallels

They really do have such amazing moments at weddings, thanks for pointing all those lovely moments out! We can only take that as a good sign, hopefully, for tonight!!
Old 05-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

yep, I always look forward to the wedding episodes the most amazing things have happened in those, I don't see that changing anytime soon

Old 05-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope NJ fans do enjoy the episodes! I am very hopeful. Even if nothing "big" happens, you know what I mean by big, I am sure they'll share very meaningful moments. I am 120 % sure of it And those moments are the best between them imo. So I am looking forward as well!
Old 05-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I love all their moments in weddings, thank you I hope we'll get something good this time too!
Old 05-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel that, even though Ness is not together and Nick went off with another woman, there was real progress in these two episodes.

From the beginning of NG,we have seen Nick accepting Jess and all of her quirks and telling her to embrace them and that who she's with should as well, but we have mostly seen Jess try to change Nick or wish for him to be different, more mature.

Now we have Jess acknowledging Nick's growth in the past year, completely accepting him for who he is and realising that the things that caused their breakup were insignificant. I think that was essential for Ness to eventually have another chance. I think they have a balance and undertsanding of each other that wasn't there before and will continue to grow in season 6.

What we've been given today is the foundations of Ness round two I believe, even though Nick is off to sleep with Reagan for three months.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This is the perfect way to end the season, can't wait for season 6!!!
Old 05-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
I feel that, even though Ness is not together and Nick went off with another woman, there was real progress in these two episodes.

From the beginning of NG,we have seen Nick accepting Jess and all of her quirks and telling her to embrace them and that who she's with should as well, but we have mostly seen Jess try to change Nick or wish for him to be different, more mature.

Now we have Jess acknowledging Nick's growth in the past year, completely accepting him for who he is and realising that the things that caused their breakup were insignificant. I think that was essential for Ness to eventually have another chance. I think they have a balance and undertsanding of each other that wasn't there before and will continue to grow in season 6.

What we've been given today is the foundations of Ness round two I believe, even though Nick is off to sleep with Reagan for three months.
Wonderful comment! Thank you for posting And for the last part, we don't know how it will go yet. We saw him leaving for 3 months but that can be easily changed. either way it was time for Jess to realize and accept Nick the way he is. That's a great foundation!!

I had all my wishes coming true guys, and with NJ as well finally we got to see Jess realizing Nick's worth and how she acted when they were in a relationship. Why they broke up. And now it's finally her turn to carry the torch. Till the last moment Jess seemed regressed this season but finally her sense is triggered back imo. I am very hopeful for their dynamic in Season 6

x

But my favorite scene of them was:

Seriously Nick? x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
This is the perfect way to end the season, can't wait for season 6!!!

Couldn't agree more Thank you for posting!
Old 05-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Wonderful comment! Thank you for posting And for the last part, we don't know how it will go yet. We saw him leaving for 3 months but that can be easily changed. either way it was time for Jess to realize and accept Nick the way he is. That's a great foundation!!

I had all my wishes coming true guys, and with NJ as well finally we got to see Jess realizing Nick's worth and how she acted when they were in a relationship. Why they broke up. And now it's finally her turn to carry the torch. Till the last moment Jess seemed regressed this season but finally her sense is triggered back imo. I am very hopeful for their dynamic in Season 6

x

But my favorite scene of them was:

Seriously Nick? x
Do I need to say I'm too happy about the end? Because I am. Seriously.

Ck, you're a wonderful moderator. I hope who enter to help as pleasant as you. It is a pleasure to write on this site. I think I already said it but I repeat. All involved are very friendly. I can not wait to rewatch the episode ... and all season... and comment here.

Hogwarts, Jess hahahahahaha XD, the next film they must rent is Harry Potter. Undoubtedly. And forcing Nick to see it, of course.

OMGGG Haha

Quote:

I'm agree!
Old 05-11-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm right there with all of you on Nick and Jess, I agree with everyone's amazing posts!

I'm so excited for Season 6 now! I love that Jess finally realized that all that stuff that broke them up in the first place doesn't matter, and that she's accepting Nick for who he is, and he's incredible!!

I also can't wait to see Jess carry the torch in S6! They're back!!
Old 05-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Do I need to say I'm too happy about the end? Because I am. Seriously.

Ck, you're a wonderful moderator. I hope who enter to help as pleasant as you. It is a pleasure to write on this site. I think I already said it but I repeat. All involved are very friendly. I can not wait to rewatch the episode ... and all season... and comment here.
Aww Marisol, thank you so much for your kind words I look forward to rewatching with you too!

I am also so happy that you liked the ending. I think it's not true for all NJ fans because many of them are more worried about Reagan rather than realizing how wonderfully the setup for Season 6 was imo. It was really Jess' turn, let her carry the torch!

I really believe writers read here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
I'm right there with all of you on Nick and Jess, I agree with everyone's amazing posts!

I'm so excited for Season 6 now! I love that Jess finally realized that all that stuff that broke them up in the first place doesn't matter, and that she's accepting Nick for who he is, and he's incredible!!

I also can't wait to see Jess carry the torch in S6! They're back!!
YES!! I am so excited too!
I loved that too. This is the first time she finally acknowledged that. Still they have their differences but it was obvious from the start when she said "she is the one who loves most in the relationship" and Nick saying "he is the guy who is a detour guy before the girl finds her endgame" that they were gonna swap roles.

As a summary as I said before it was all full circle for everyone. Sam & Jess, especially Jess' childish acts bothered the hell out of me but this ending was amazing. Real growth there you guys!! finally I am excited for NJ too

Last edited by lessismore; 05-11-2016 at 08:24 AM
Old 05-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Aww Marisol, thank you so much for your kind words I look forward to rewatching with you too!

I am also so happy that you liked the ending. I think it's not true for all NJ fans because many of them are more worried about Reagan rather than realizing how wonderfully the setup for Season 6 was imo. It was really Jess' turn, let her carry the torch!

I really believe writers read here
Jess had what she deserved. Jessica is my favorite character and Zooey is my favorite US actress but her character needs to grow to starting a new relationship with Nick. Nick deserves to feel loved and valued too. We'll see how it goes this season.

My favorite part of them was this:

They are a great team
Old 05-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Jess had what she deserved. Jessica is my favorite character and Zooey is my favorite US actress but her character needs to grow to starting a new relationship with Nick. Nick deserves to feel loved and valued too. We'll see how it goes this season.

My favorite part of them was this:

They are a great team
They are

May day, J Day!
Nick knack!!
Old 05-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I think that probably the most powerful moment in this season finale with Nick and Jess when Jess called him out and told him how incredible he was. They stood there, looking at another and there is still something. I loved that scene. Also, yes, they are a great team. I love the fact too that you all pointed out that she finally realizes all the little things that used to matter don't now. This has to be something right?
Old 05-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

I think that moment when Jess was talking to Reagan about why her an Nick broke up and the last scene with then were my favorites. She realized she still loved Nick and the reasons they broke up really didn't matter, he's matured in the past year, she sees it. Liked that she finally called him out and told him how incredible he was. I felt sad for Jess when Nick said he was going away with Reagan. However I agree with everyone who's been saying it's time she carries the torch for a while, hopefully they'll het back together next season.

twitter @jerseygirl582
Old 05-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

banquet for the shadows

The finale just made me so happy