Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2016, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Homecoming [6x4] Episode Discussion~New Girl & Brooklyn Nine Nine Special Two Part Crossover Event~Original Air Date Oct 11th, 2016 on FOX 8.30/7.30c

Homecoming [6x4]
Episode Discussion

~~ New Girl & Brooklyn Nine-Nine Special Two Part Crossover Event~~

PROMO CLIPS

Special Two Part Crossover Event

EPISODE SUMMARY

Part 1: Brooklyn Nine Nine Episode - The Night Shift

JAKE MEETS JESS ON PART ONE OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX

Zooey Deschanel of NEW GIRL Guest-Stars Don’t Miss Part Two of the Special Crossover Event, on NEW GIRL, Tonight at 8:31 PM on FOX!

As Jake struggles with his first case back at the precinct, he encounters Jess Day (NEW GIRL guest star Zooey Deschanel), who is visiting New York, and enlists her to help him find his suspect. Meanwhile, Holt researches ways to increase office morale and Amy tries to figure out why Rosa keeps taking such long breaks in the all-new, special “The Night Shift” crossover episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BRK-404) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Andy Samberg as Det. Jake Peralta; Andre Braugher as Capt. Ray Holt; Terry Crews as Sgt. Terry Jeffords; Melissa Fumero as Det. Amy Santiago; Joe Lo Truglio as Det. Charles Boyle; Stephanie Beatriz as Det. Rosa Diaz; Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti; Dirk Blocker as Det. Hitchcock; Joel McKinnon Miller as Det. Scully

Guest Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess, Matt Walsh as Detective Lohank, Antonio Raul Corbo as Nikolaj, Juan Alfonso as Mel Szeriank, Neil Campbell as Ian Britches, Minerva Garcia as Jennifer, Norma Michaels as Mildred Lench, Adwin Brown as Dylan

Part 2: New Girl Episode - Homecoming

JESS TAKES MANHATTAN ON PART TWO OF A SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE/NEW GIRL” CROSSOVER EVENT TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, ON FOX

Andy Samberg, Andre Braugher, Joe LoTruglio and Chelsea Peretti of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE Guest-Star

Jess and the gang head to New York, where Schmidt believes he is being honored at his high school. Jess meets Det. Jake Peralta (guest star Andy Samberg) and helps him on a case, which leads her to Brooklyn’s 99th Precinct and a fateful encounter with Gina Linetti (guest star Chelsea Peretti) and Capt. Raymond Holt (guest star Andre Braugher). Meanwhile, Nick and Winston scramble to make subway fare, while trying to impress Det. Charles Boyle (guest star Joe Lo Truglio), and Cece faces off with her new mother-in-law (guest star Nora Dunn) in the all-new special “Homecoming” crossover episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 (8:31-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-604) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece

Guest Cast: Andy Samberg as Det. Jake Peralta; Andre Braugher as Capt. Ray Holt; Joe Lo Truglio as Det. Charles Boyle; Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti; Nora Dunn as Louise

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

More: x

SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC.

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!

Old 10-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

So my favorite picture is the one with Cece and Schmidt. She is up there, defending Schmidt. I think. Anyway, the way Schmidt is looking at Cece! It's like, that's my wife! How am I this lucky?
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
So my favorite picture is the one with Cece and Schmidt. She is up there, defending Schmidt. I think. Anyway, the way Schmidt is looking at Cece! It's like, that's my wife! How am I this lucky?
And he is so happy there! Literally I am dying to see that scene! Mama bear is on the stage protecting her boo!

"She married me, like whaaaaatt?"
Old 10-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
And he is so happy there! Literally I am dying to see that scene! Mama bear is on the stage protecting her boo!

"She married me, like whaaaaatt?"
I know! He looks at her with such pride. Like he is literally the luckiest man alive.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I know! He looks at her with such pride. Like he is literally the luckiest man alive.
Exactly! I am so sad he "believes" that he is getting an award and it's gonna turn as a joke on him I guess. But his boo is there to honor him! I love them so much! bring it on!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can't wait
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly! I am so sad he "believes" that he is getting an award and it's gonna turn as a joke on him I guess. But his boo is there to honor him! I love them so much! bring it on!
Me too! I just hope it isnt as bad as I'm picturing it.

I'll be working late tomorrow... cant believe I'll have to wait until wednesday night to watch it
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
Me too! I just hope it isnt as bad as I'm picturing it.

I'll be working late tomorrow... cant believe I'll have to wait until wednesday night to watch it
They say it's a fun episode. No Nick and Jess obviously. Only Jess, Nick and Winston are meeting B99 people. Schmece have their own SL with mama Schmidt and at Schmidt's school

NEW PROMO!

Old 10-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Obviously
Old 10-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Obviously
Nick and Winston together
Old 10-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They say it's a fun episode. No Nick and Jess obviously. Only Jess, Nick and Winston are meeting B99 people. Schmece have their own SL with mama Schmidt and at Schmidt's school

NEW PROMO!

No Nick and Jess, just to make me frustrated
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
No Nick and Jess, just to make me frustrated
Aww sorry! I think they will have scenes in the group, as friends. But nothing much
Their road this season is really bumpier

Last edited by lessismore; 10-10-2016 at 01:10 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Nick and Winston together
Old 10-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicem (View Post)
:d

Reply   Post New Thread