Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2017, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
But you never liked her, or is it recent? and why?

I thought the same! hahahahaha... they never remember things!!!
We both think she is okay but other characters are more fun, layered and interesting. For me, Coach and Cece won me over in the pilot. I know, then Coach went away, but they were my favs. Plus, the writing for Jess since like season three or four, till now, has made it hard to root for her. Mind you, I don't hate her, but some things she does, makes me cringe, not in a good way.

Oh, and don't get me started on the afterbuzz ladies. I wanna say, have you ever seen the show? Ever?
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never said I never liked her but from the beginning she's been my least favorite. Unfortunately it didn't change in 6 seasons, she became more annoying and her character regressed the most. Everyone else got better and better and when there is a focus on her it doesn't work. She was somewhat more enjoyable in previous seasons. However I never liked Nick and Jess as a couple. Their best is when they are friends for me. I actually like her with everyone else but Nick.

That being said my like or dislike wouldn't take you talking about them. We are all here to talk whatever we'd like to. We welcome everyone so you can gush about them, defend them, like them all you want

Last edited by lessismore; 01-28-2017 at 05:10 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I never said I never liked her but from the beginning she's been my least favorite. Unfortunately it didn't change in 6 seasons, she became more annoying and her character regressed the most. Everyone else got better and better and when there is a focus on her it doesn't work. She was somewhat more enjoyable in previous seasons. However I never liked Nick and Jess as a couple. Their best is when they are friends for me. I actually like her with everyone else but Nick.

That being said my like or dislike wouldn't take you talking about them. We are all here to talk whatever we'd like to. We welcome everyone so you can gush about them, defend them, like them all you want

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I was just curious.

I really liked Jess in the first two seasons. She was naive, but there was a little growth in her, and we could see it sometimes. After that, especially in season 5 and 6 she became a desperate and annoying person. I can't understand why the writers did this to her, and where they plan to go with it (if they have any reason for it). She irritates me constantly, and I'm hoping she'll grow up soon... even though I don't think that's going to happen.
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
I was just curious.

I really liked Jess in the first two seasons. She was naive, but there was a little growth in her, and we could see it sometimes. After that, especially in season 5 and 6 she became a desperate and annoying person. I can't understand why the writers did this to her, and where they plan to go with it (if they have any reason for it). She irritates me constantly, and I'm hoping she'll grow up soon... even though I don't think that's going to happen.
So you don't feel differently about her either! I say the same thing always
Old 01-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Robbie talked about Robert Frost in the episode so a couple quick notes, or things. Robert taught at Pinkerton Academy, which is five minutes from here. I went there in the ninth grade. Also, I drove by Robert Frost's house today. I have been meaning to go by there. They have it open for tours.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Robbie talked about Robert Frost in the episode so a couple quick notes, or things. Robert taught at Pinkerton Academy, which is five minutes from here. I went there in the ninth grade. Also, I drove by Robert Frost's house today. I have been meaning to go by there. They have it open for tours.
Interesting Kat
Old 02-01-2017, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Go Raisin!
Old 02-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Go Raisin!
Hihi

♥Furguson
Old 02-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Hey, we have the same prescription!"
"Ya, no kidding Robbie!!"

Last edited by lessismore; 02-03-2017 at 04:16 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

One of my favorite scenes was when Cece was setting the table, and Schmidt came in the room. I love their conversation but I also just love how she said hey to Schmidt. She had a look on her face like, my love is here. Am I right?!
Old 02-03-2017, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree with you, Kat I loved their conversation too

Oh my, those photos

♥Furguson
Old 02-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
One of my favorite scenes was when Cece was setting the table, and Schmidt came in the room. I love their conversation but I also just love how she said hey to Schmidt. She had a look on her face like, my love is here. Am I right?!
Always talk to me like this I love those little details we can catch awwwwwwwwww She wanna hug the young fat Schmidty
Old 02-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Always talk to me like this I love those little details we can catch awwwwwwwwww She wanna hug the young fat Schmidty
Thanks, it was just something that was rolling around my head. Ever since the episode aired.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks, it was just something that was rolling around my head. Ever since the episode aired.
They were so cute. But I just crave for more
Reply   Post New Thread