Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Godparents/Mario [7x5-7x6] Special 1 Hour Episode Discussion Original Air Date May 8th, 2018 on FOX 9.00/8.00c

Godparents/Mario [7x5-7x6]
Special 1 Hour Episode Discussion

New Girl 7th and last season!

PROMO CLIPS

Director Lamorne Morris!

Generic Jake

A Surprise So Big

EPISODE SUMMARY

WINSTON REUNITES WITH HIS DAD & JESS AND NICK CONSIDER ADDING TO THE FAMILY ON AN ALL-NEW, SPECIAL ONE-HOUR EPISODE OF "NEW GIRL" TUESDAY, MAY 8, ON FOX

Part One of Special One-Hour Episode Directed By Series Star Lamorne Morris

JB Smoove ("Curb Your Enthusiam") and Rob Reiner Guest-Star

Jess tries to appease Winston's anxiety about his impending fatherhood by tracking down his long lost dad (guest star JB Smoove). Meanwhile, Schmidt goes back to work for the first time since Ruth's birth. Then, Nick's plan to propose to Jess is thrown off-course when they decide to get a dog, Winston sees color for the first time and Schmidt worries about Cece getting pregnant again in the all-new "Godparents/Mario" special one-hour episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, May 8 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-705/06) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece; Rhiannon and Danielle Rockoff as Ruth

Guest Cast: Nasim Pedrad as Aly; Gillian Vigman as Kim; JB Smoove as Van; Ayden Mayeri as Leslie; Rob Reiner as Bob; Sarah Baker as Judith; Quinta Brunson as Annabelle

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC.

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!

Old 05-08-2018, 02:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Leslie!

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Leslie!
cotton head!

I am also happy to see you here!

Old 05-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to get caught up on these episodes!! Especially after the things I've been seeing on my tumblr!!
Old 05-10-2018, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad everyone was there when he proposed and there was no further delay And that he proposed during dirty dancing

So funny, why he didn't keep him as a dad? They had a great time!

Oh Cecelia I wasn't imagining you like this when you were preggers oh no. And look at Schmidt, I was totally imagining him like this totally We had a preview in S1!

I loved girls and guys spontaneously talking about their plans.

I have a question if they don't know the colors how they recognize it? But winnie seeing color for the first time was amazing

IT IS TIME I WANT ANOTHER CARAMEL MIRACLE!!! BECAUSE THE ONE WE HAVE IS THE CUTEST EVER!!!

I love my Schmidty as a dad and I love him deciding to stay at home. Awwww

Nick with Ruth was so cute toooooooooo I loved seeing Nick trying to be someone Ruth loves

I don't get the old NG vibe even tho I am so happy to have them on my screen. It's kinda bummer tbh.

Anyways one last week and farewell to Apartment 4D
Old 05-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

I loved all that you touched on CK. These were the first episodes that felt like old school NG. I loved Ruth’s exhaustion of Nick. Her Uncle Nick was priceless! Jess once again was over the top, but I loved everything else. I got my WinAly, Schmidt and Cece, we even got Cece and Nick. I loved their childish fight! Haha....
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I loved all that you touched on CK. These were the first episodes that felt like old school NG. I loved Ruth’s exhaustion of Nick. Her Uncle Nick was priceless! Jess once again was over the top, but I loved everything else. I got my WinAly, Schmidt and Cece, we even got Cece and Nick. I loved their childish fight! Haha....
I thought the same but I am not getting old taste unfortunately
Old 05-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

The last two are airing next week?

7x05 This one was kinda boring to me. It was hard for me to really pay attention to it. I did enjoy the cece/schmidt scene at the end and seeing Nick interact with Ruth. Aly isn't my fav, I'm one of the few that doesnt really like her so any episode where she gets a lot of focus wont be my favorite.

7x06 This one was a lot better to me. I loved it. Cece and Schmidt were really adorable. Them talking about getting schmidts genitals ready... .

Jess fawning over dogs was adorable. Mario was so cute!

sdfsfdsfsdfs at the proposal! YAYYYY. I'm so glad Nick finally just did it. (schmidts comment about the plastic bag ) The speech from Jess was a bit cheesey imo but Ill take it. And "time of your life" playing was amazing. So happy I got another endgame lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The last two are airing next week?

7x05 This one was kinda boring to me. It was hard for me to really pay attention to it. I did enjoy the cece/schmidt scene at the end and seeing Nick interact with Ruth. Aly isn't my fav, I'm one of the few that doesnt really like her so any episode where she gets a lot of focus wont be my favorite.

7x06 This one was a lot better to me. I loved it. Cece and Schmidt were really adorable. Them talking about getting schmidts genitals ready... .

Jess fawning over dogs was adorable. Mario was so cute!

sdfsfdsfsdfs at the proposal! YAYYYY. I'm so glad Nick finally just did it. (schmidts comment about the plastic bag ) The speech from Jess was a bit cheesey imo but Ill take it. And "time of your life" playing was amazing. So happy I got another endgame lol.
Happy for you and all NJ fans!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 05-13-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nick and Cece were hilarious!

This season episodes are hilarious after rewatching, I really loved them

Last edited by lessismore; 05-13-2018 at 01:33 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

Nick and Cece were hilarious!

This season episodes are hilarious after rewatching, I really loved them
I agree. I rewatched that episode just for them, not gonna lie. Well, them and the uncle Nick that came immediately after.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I agree. I rewatched that episode just for them, not gonna lie. Well, them and the uncle Nick that came immediately after.
Seriously! At my first watches I couldn't enjoy them the way I used to, but after my rewatches I always laughed and enjoyed more Interesting? I even enjoyed Jess' puppy madness a little bit more
Reply   Post New Thread