Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure they will only get stronger!!! I keep reading what Liz told about the season and it makes me so happy

Old 01-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww. Foreshadowing.. I love it.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
Aw, they ARE like C/T!!

But yup, IA. And I'm sure she, like Schmidt said, will have no choice but to get on board. I see a very sentimental, "You came?" scene in the finale - Cece's mom showing up last minute unexpectedly in Cece's dressing room before the ceremony telling her she wants to fix it, she has to accept she's marrying Schmidt, etc. Pretty cliche but I can't see them not using it.
Aww, how did I know you were a CT fan!?

I totally agree that Cece's mom will come around. But it will, like you said, last minute. I wonder, I guess it depends on the actress' availability, if we will see her again before the big day. I really want to see Schmidt's mama again! Haha....
Old 01-11-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

My favorite moment from the episode was when she saw him dancing, there was so much love in her eyes and he was adorable
Old 01-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwww Juls!!! It especially makes me so happy that you love Schmece because you are a CBer

Thank you for posting beautiful Schmece videos!! I am so happy people are making videos of these two! They melt my heart

I really loved everything about the premiere. But highlight of Schmece for me was also how she glows when she sees Schmidty dancing for her. Schmidt makes her happy and she glows And their stares at each other. You know the song is actually about lust more than love but it is true that how the male says "You are my fantasy". It suits to Schmidt because he dreamt about being/marrying with Cece since the very beginning.

I also melt everytime I rewind Cece saying "honey" to Schmidt. It is really amazing to watch them as a couple FINALLY!!!

Quite chair

OMG TIME FOR A NEW THREAD GUYS!!! TITLE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!

Last edited by lessismore; 01-11-2016 at 03:27 PM
Old 01-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Awwwwwww Juls!!! It especially makes me so happy that you love Schmece because you are a CBer

Thank you for posting beautiful Schmece videos!! I am so happy people are making videos of these two! They melt my heart

I really loved everything about the premiere. But highlight of Schmece for me was also how she glows when she sees Schmidty dancing for her. Schmidt makes her happy and she glows And their stares at each other.
You know the song is actually about lust more than love but it is true that how the male says "You are my fantasy". It suits to Schmidt because he dreamt about being/marrying with Cece since the very beginning.

I also melt everytime I rewind Cece saying "honey" to Schmidt. It is really amazing to watch them as a couple FINALLY!!!

Quite chair

OMG TIME FOR A NEW THREAD GUYS!!! TITLE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!
How about, Schmidt Cece, they have our blessing?

I loved that too. I watched the dance part many times before the premiere. She really does light up. Even it the kitchen scene.

I also have been known to rewind that last scene. Haha, my finger slipped a few times.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
How about, Schmidt Cece, they have our blessing?

I loved that too. I watched the dance part many times before the premiere. She really does light up. Even it the kitchen scene.

I also have been known to rewind that last scene. Haha, my finger slipped a few times.
I loved it!!!

NEW THREAD!

I will edit OP with recent gifs and vids but later. If you have any suggestions please let me now in the new thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread