Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2015, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
True. He did if for Cece but he didn't know he was doing it for her. She also changed. They both had to grow separately. so they could grow together.
YES!!!! So beautiful!! Our babies grew up and now they will grow old together
Old 12-27-2015, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
YES!!!! So beautiful!! Our babies grew up and now they will grow old together

That they will. They will have babies and grand babies.
Old 12-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That they will. They will have babies and grand babies.
Caramel miracles FTW!!!

OMG how I forgot to tell you!!! For the first time ever I saw a New Girl dream!!! I was one of the lofties and hold on.... I was with Nick!!!! I always thought I would be with Schmidt but I was shipping schmece so hard in my dream too!

I was friends with Jess, it was like Season 1-Season 2 times I think so, there was no NJ yet, Nick was all about me! We apparently had a fight about something but we were eyeing each other, like lets take care of this, and Jess was giving advice, then we all started to play True American and then Sam comes and Jess was with him. To make Nick jealous I flirt with Sam and he is a giant tree it was so funny. Then Nick takes me from there on his shoulder and we are so happy. I hit him and he was like laughing "Were you trying to make me jealous with that giant tree?" "I was not, let me go" and then we start to laugh Then we all dine somewhere else and Nick asks if I am happy about my Mother's visit and I tell him "Very! She is gonna hate you all and maybe not much Schmidt because he has his career in order" Then I said "I think Schmidt and Cece are hooking up, they are totally adorbs together" Nick was looking at me like it was the worst crazy thing ever (like in Season 1 Nick would be)

What a dreaaaaaaam!! I didn't want it to finish! It was good I always thought I'd be into Schmidt but as you see I was Schmece shipper at heart haha
Old 12-27-2015, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Caramel miracles FTW!!!

OMG how I forgot to tell you!!! For the first time ever I saw a New Girl dream!!! I was one of the lofties and hold on.... I was with Nick!!!! I always thought I would be with Schmidt but I was shipping schmece so hard in my dream too!

I was friends with Jess, it was like Season 1-Season 2 times I think so, there was no NJ yet, Nick was all about me! We apparently had a fight about something but we were eyeing each other, like lets take care of this, and Jess was giving advice, then we all started to play True American and then Sam comes and Jess was with him. To make Nick jealous I flirt with Sam and he is a giant tree it was so funny. Then Nick takes me from there on his shoulder and we are so happy. I hit him and he was like laughing "Were you trying to make me jealous with that giant tree?" "I was not, let me go" and then we start to laugh Then we all dine somewhere else and Nick asks if I am happy about my Mother's visit and I tell him "Very! She is gonna hate you all and maybe not much Schmidt because he has his career in order" Then I said "I think Schmidt and Cece are hooking up, they are totally adorbs together" Nick was looking at me like it was the worst crazy thing ever (like in Season 1 Nick would be)

What a dreaaaaaaam!! I didn't want it to finish! It was good I always thought I'd be into Schmidt but as you see I was Schmece shipper at heart haha

Aww, that's so sweet. So, I have to ask, did you win True American? You have a real good memory about your dream, btw. I never seem to remember my dreams after a couple minutes. I do remember the gist of some of them but not what happened. I dream too much about work, I'll tell you that.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww, that's so sweet. So, I have to ask, did you win True American? You have a real good memory about your dream, btw. I never seem to remember my dreams after a couple minutes. I do remember the gist of some of them but not what happened. I dream too much about work, I'll tell you that.
Yeah I generally remember I don't always see good dreams and I have never seen NG before

No I did not win I think, because as I said Nick took me to his shoulders and got me out of there because I was flirting with Sam Then we settle our issues and we all dine together somewhere out of the loft. Then Nick and I get out and sit out side of the place where we dine where we can see all the gang there from close distance. and then we talk about my mother and then I tell Schmece secret NJ fans would have killed me I guess
Old 12-27-2015, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I generally remember I don't always see good dreams and I have never seen NG before

No I did not win I think, because as I said Nick took me to his shoulders and got me out of there because I was flirting with Sam Then we settle our issues and we all dine together somewhere out of the loft. Then Nick and I get out and sit out side of the place where we dine where we can see all the gang there from close distance. and then we talk about my mother and then I tell Schmece secret NJ fans would have killed me I guess
Well, who wouldn't? He is so adorbs!! Sounds like a fun dream. I wish you many more NG dreams and wishes!
Old 12-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, who wouldn't? He is so adorbs!! Sounds like a fun dream. I wish you many more NG dreams and wishes!
Yeah who wouldn't!! But I swear it was only to make Nick jealous and it was brief It was really fun. I really didn't want it to finish. Also I wanted to see more Schmece but I was so Nick focused, IDK why! Not that I don't adore him, because I do! But I never thought of him
Old 12-27-2015, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah who wouldn't!! But I swear it was only to make Nick jealous and it was brief It was really fun. I really didn't want it to finish. Also I wanted to see more Schmece but I was so Nick focused, IDK why! Not that I don't adore him, because I do! But I never thought of him
Obviously your subconscious is telling you something, hehe.....

What do you think Schmidt dreams of now? It was Cece and finding the perfect suit. Now, it's probably about their family, wedding and the perfect suit. Some things never change.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Obviously your subconscious is telling you something, hehe.....

What do you think Schmidt dreams of now? It was Cece and finding the perfect suit. Now, it's probably about their family, wedding and the perfect suit. Some things never change.
I want to hear those dreams!!! Especially from Cece!

This is a video from an NJ fan but she says she is a Schmece trash now!
Old 12-27-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I want to hear those dreams!!! Especially from Cece!

This is a video from an NJ fan but she says she is a Schmece trash now!
I want to as well. I also want to read his dream journal. You know he has one!
Old 12-27-2015, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I want to as well. I also want to read his dream journal. You know he has one!
He certainly has!!! Maybe Cece finds it then they talk about their future family

More bed scenes pleaseeeeeeee

Lots of this

Last edited by lessismore; 12-27-2015 at 07:54 AM
Old 12-28-2015, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He certainly has!!! Maybe Cece finds it then they talk about their future family

More bed scenes pleaseeeeeeee

Lots of this
Yes please! Can we make that happen?!

"Schmidt, I was putting something away in your side table and I found a journal....." Gets cut off as Schmidt dives across the bed and snatches the journal away.
"It's nothing. Just some work ideas I had like the Swuit and...."
"Schmidt, I've already read it so."
"It's just some doodles that I did years ago."
Old 12-29-2015, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes please! Can we make that happen?!

"Schmidt, I was putting something away in your side table and I found a journal....." Gets cut off as Schmidt dives across the bed and snatches the journal away.
"It's nothing. Just some work ideas I had like the Swuit and...."
"Schmidt, I've already read it so."
"It's just some doodles that I did years ago."
THIS GOTTA HAPPEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I really want Cece to see drawings of caramel miracle! Too bad Schmidt lost that one! I hope we see somethings else

YES!!

Last edited by lessismore; 12-29-2015 at 03:04 AM
Old 12-29-2015, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
THIS GOTTA HAPPEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I really want Cece to see drawings of caramel miracle! Too bad Schmidt lost that one! I hope we see somethings else

YES!!
First of all, did you retweet it? Do we know that, that pic was the only one? Anything is possible.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
First of all, did you retweet it? Do we know that, that pic was the only one? Anything is possible.
First of all. OFC, I RTed.

Second of all, I hope it was not the only drawing but I meant all the Cece box except $5 bill is gone. Why wouldn't Wally just give it back??? I want Cece to see Schmidt's dreams about them

Last edited by lessismore; 12-29-2015 at 05:41 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread