Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2015, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Awww, I love when Cece lets her wall down, even for a moment. Like back in season one, when it was rare compared to last season.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Awww, I love when Cece lets her wall down, even for a moment. Like back in season one, when it was rare compared to last season.
I think S1 and S4 made great jobs with all of these characters.

I also love this so much ^^
Old 07-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I think S1 and S4 made great jobs with all of these characters.

I also love this so much ^^
I agree that seasons one and four had the most character growth. We actually saw a little regression in season three.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree that seasons one and four had the most character growth. We actually saw a little regression in season three.
What do you think about Season 2?

She posted the Schmece wedding video I WANNA SEE IT NOW!! This is so beautfiul awwwww

Another new Schmece video!

Last edited by lessismore; 07-01-2015 at 01:58 PM
Old 07-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Season two was good but I think one and four brought more progression, IMO. What do you think? I think Cece found her way in season two though. She realized what she ultimately wanted.

Thanks for the video. Can't wait to watch them after work.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Season two was good but I think one and four brought more progression, IMO. What do you think? I think Cece found her way in season two though. She realized what she ultimately wanted.

Thanks for the video. Can't wait to watch them after work.
IA. At first I really liked Season 2, I still do but considering the SLs it was again too NJ heavy imo which was also too much slapstick so I have to skip a lot of that. Still it is better than Season 3 And I love the SLs like "Eggs", Cece's journey with arranged marriage, her SL is so relatable imo. First I liked NJ's development too but later on it really started to feel "too much" to me. I love Schmece's natural pull to each other.

"We couldn't have work. We are too alike" to
"What I want is to be with someone else"

Old 07-02-2015, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
IA. At first I really liked Season 2, I still do but considering the SLs it was again too NJ heavy imo which was also too much slapstick so I have to skip a lot of that. Still it is better than Season 3 And I love the SLs like "Eggs", Cece's journey with arranged marriage, her SL is so relatable imo. First I liked NJ's development too but later on it really started to feel "too much" to me. I love Schmece's natural pull to each other.

"We couldn't have work. We are too alike" to
"What I want is to be with someone else"

I liked season two but I liked our season four better! There was so much movement in season four. I also loved Eggs, also Cece's non wedding. I also liked the Thanksgiving ep, Tinfinity and so on. It was a funny season. This season was funny but with a lot more heart, IMO. Plus we had Coach all season in season four!! Nick and Jess were fun in season two, it was season three when they lost their way. Anyway, just my thoughts.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I liked season two but I liked our season four better! There was so much movement in season four. I also loved Eggs, also Cece's non wedding. I also liked the Thanksgiving ep, Tinfinity and so on. It was a funny season. This season was funny but with a lot more heart, IMO. Plus we had Coach all season in season four!! Nick and Jess were fun in season two, it was season three when they lost their way. Anyway, just my thoughts.
Considering all characters having more development SLs and the fact that there is not single episode I did not laugh in Season 4, I say it slays S2 and S3 automatically for me S1 and S4 are my favorites
Old 07-02-2015, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Considering all characters having more development SLs and the fact that there is not single episode I did not laugh in Season 4, I say it slays S2 and S3 automatically for me S1 and S4 are my favorites
I sorta agree. The beginning of four was rough for me. The first few felt off to me. So much so that I restarted the Mindy Project to give me something to look forward to on Tues nights. Thankfully it got better. I also like some of the episodes more upon the rewatch but the first ep, I just plain don't like. Now that I think about it though, the season premiers of two through four were my least favorite. They seem to take a while to find their mojo. I'm hoping that because they didn't take a break before season five, that the premiere won't be off this time.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I sorta agree. The beginning of four was rough for me. The first few felt off to me. So much so that I restarted the Mindy Project to give me something to look forward to on Tues nights. Thankfully it got better. I also like some of the episodes more upon the rewatch but the first ep, I just plain don't like. Now that I think about it though, the season premiers of two through four were my least favorite. They seem to take a while to find their mojo. I'm hoping that because they didn't take a break before season five, that the premiere won't be off this time.
Well premieres tell a lot to me that is why I pay more attention to them. And I liked S4 premiere more than S2 and S3 premieres for sure.

S2 premiere: suggested an NJ reunion, Schmidt being hung on Cece, wanting her back, Cece trying to move on with a new bf but still obv not being that over Schmidt, winston being winston.

S2 finale: we got NJ reunion, Cece getting married but being hung on Schmidt, then wanting him back, Schmidt being hung on Cece while trying to move on with his new gf, winston being winston.

S3 premiere: Schmidt not being able to make a decision, Cece waiting for him to make a decision so that she can move on with her life, NJ running away "together" to Mexico to figure out what they are, isolated from the gang, winston puzzling (Coach's premiere was later but we learn that he broke up, got dumped actually for not having better skills, but wants to be in love, )

S3 finale: Schmidt making his damn mind, making his decision, Cece not waiting for his decision to move on with her life, NJ running away "from" each other but together with the gang on a cruise ship, winston glueing the gang together involving in their SLs and also having a future plan set for himself.

S4 premiere: gang all together, at a wedding, they help each other out, they go home all together, they rip the wedding invitations on the fridge together. NS together. Schmidt hung on Cece, tries to move on, Cece is single but Schmidt does not know at first, they are friends. Cece asks Schmidt if he is gonna make a weird move now and he says I feel like I will and goes to strech. Jess rips Shivrang and Cece failed wedding invitation which was on the fridge still lol. Jess tries to move on with a hook up (sexually frustrated as we know because she dedicated herself to knitting all summer lol), Nick helps Schmidt and he is not so over Jess too imo, Winston is sore from the police academy, he works so hard. He is tired to look for a hook up. Coach is all women man.

S4 finale: gang all together, Coach one woman man, Winston a cop, ends the season with his cat lol, Cece is single and hung on Schmidt, tries to move on, does not know Schmidt is single again at first, Schmidt tries to move on then learn her feelings wants to go after her, Cece learning that Schmidt single comes back running, they confess their love and Cece asks if he is gonna say smt stupid lol, Schmidt proposes. Jess is knitting because she is sexually frustrated again lolol, Nick is not over Jess either. Jess puts "Save the Date: Cece and Schmidt" on the fridge and she is happy

TBC in S5

So considering the details I prefer and love S4 finale too.

You are my boo

Last edited by lessismore; 07-02-2015 at 01:51 PM
Old 07-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They're so beautiful love the title!
Old 07-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

So when is Schmidt going to give Cece her ring? Are we going to see the moment or is it going to be off camera? I'm thinking at their engagement party or in a flashback. Will it be a family ring?

CK, great summation of the finales and premieres. I still have episodes I don't like though, lol....

If I had more brain power I would comment more.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So when is Schmidt going to give Cece her ring? Are we going to see the moment or is it going to be off camera? I'm thinking at their engagement party or in a flashback. Will it be a family ring?

CK, great summation of the finales and premieres. I still have episodes I don't like though, lol....

If I had more brain power I would comment more.
I feel like I am thinking way more than I should

Great question!!! Wish we'd knew.

Spoiler:

Maybe Schmidt will ask his mom for an heirloom ring and she won't oblige and we will see Schmidt having made another ring for her?
Old 07-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel like I am thinking way more than I should

Great question!!! Wish we'd knew.

Spoiler:

Maybe Schmidt will ask his mom for an heirloom ring and she won't oblige and we will see Schmidt having made another ring for her?
Is that pic from season five? Btw, I hope it is that.

That would be really sad though if she told him he couldn't give it to Cece. But it would be sweet if he made her a ring cause he couldn't afford a ring yet. None of them that he can afford is good enough so he makes one, thinking his mom won't give him the ring. She does give it to him in time. So Cece wears the family heirloom and wears Schmidt's ring on a chain around her neck. Wow, that ended up being pretty detailed and thought out.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is that pic from season five? Btw, I hope it is that.

That would be really sad though if she told him he couldn't give it to Cece. But it would be sweet if he made her a ring cause he couldn't afford a ring yet. None of them that he can afford is good enough so he makes one, thinking his mom won't give him the ring. She does give it to him in time. So Cece wears the family heirloom and wears Schmidt's ring on a chain around her neck. Wow, that ended up being pretty detailed and thought out.
Yes it is from Season 5. I would expect smt like that because sure their mothers are the bumps on their road. Then, it would be nice if he gives her smt specially made. but everyone wears them so maybe I am overthinking I thought it would be funny tho. Maybe he doesn't want to make her sad about it so he turned it into a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
They're so beautiful love the title!
BTW, welcome Juls!! So great to see you here! I am glad you liked it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread