Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
They really are.

So I'm watching Parks and this quote made me think of Schmidt and Cece and their team!
"You have kids because you and Andy are a team and you want to bring in some new members." Right, CK?! Is that them or what?!
That is so cute!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
That is so cute!!!!!!
They have two of the cutest couples on TV. They really do. I can't wait for you to meet them.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
They have two of the cutest couples on TV. They really do. I can't wait for you to meet them.
Can't wait!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Can't wait!
Me either, hehe....
Old 06-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tho noone is cuter than these idiots They crack me up so much too
Old 06-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Loyal Fan

OK there are soooo many beautiful Schmece gifs floating around lately! I wish Instagram let you post gifs. I'm trying to keep my account active as I can but like... I can only post the same screencaps over and over haha. Can't WAIT until season 5 so I have new content!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
OK there are soooo many beautiful Schmece gifs floating around lately! I wish Instagram let you post gifs. I'm trying to keep my account active as I can but like... I can only post the same screencaps over and over haha. Can't WAIT until season 5 so I have new content!!!!
Julia!! so happy to see you

My Schmece friend on IG started to post every SC scene Also she made a Schmece wedding video which I cannot wait to post here once she posts it on YT! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! You know her actually her account is: schmece She used to be in GG fandom so we know each other way before

You can screencap scenes from gifs and post them too if you want, by crediting ofc
Old 06-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Julia!! so happy to see you

My Schmece friend on IG started to post every SC scene Also she made a Schmece wedding video which I cannot wait to post here once she posts it on YT! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! You know her actually her account is: schmece She used to be in GG fandom so we know each other way before

You can screencap scenes from gifs and post them too if you want, by crediting ofc
CK!!! Hi!!!

I follow @schmece on Insta - beautiful posts always. That wedding video was awesome, like... jaw-dropping awesome haha.

And yes I definitely will consider that and of course!

We should make a s5 Schmece wishlist for the op or just for us! Just an idea. I have so many things I wanna see.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
CK!!! Hi!!!

I follow @schmece on Insta - beautiful posts always. That wedding video was awesome, like... jaw-dropping awesome haha.

And yes I definitely will consider that and of course!

We should make a s5 Schmece wishlist for the op or just for us! Just an idea. I have so many things I wanna see.
Hi bb! How are you doing?

Right? She is doing a great job! I also miss your posts also Always makes me happy to see more Schmece love on my feed

OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeed that idea!!! Actually I was thinking of creating a count down thread for Season 5 and write our wishes there but it would make sense to open it a little bit closer to the January I guess.. URG frigging January!

But definitely we can start that here for Schmece. We kinda talk about it already so we can make it a thing too

I already mentioned how I want to see them having dates and preparing surprises for each other And I cannot wait to see them as a team. They make a great team! There are so many things I want to see. Literally everything
Old 06-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hi bb! How are you doing?

Right? She is doing a great job! I also miss your posts also Always makes me happy to see more Schmece love on my feed

OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeed that idea!!! Actually I was thinking of creating a count down thread for Season 5 and write our wishes there but it would make sense to open it a little bit closer to the January I guess.. URG frigging January!

But definitely we can start that here for Schmece. We kinda talk about it already so we can make it a thing too

I already mentioned how I want to see them having dates and preparing surprises for each other And I cannot wait to see them as a team. They make a great team! There are so many things I want to see. Literally everything
Hi love! I'm well! Getting ready for a little date night myself on my day off. Haha. How are you?!

I love that idea!!! They are such a team. I remember Hannah's quote about them approaching things as a team or something like that. I'm trying to find it but I can't. Do you happen to know which one I'm talking about?

Anyway... I defnitely want to see that! I want to see them hosting Thanksgiving. I want to see Cece crying and Schmidt comforting her for once. I'd like to see that kinda vulnerability. I definitely want to see meeting the parents (Cece realizing she'd already met Schmidt's mom hahaha ) Some cute little date night. Her finding out his first name in secret (I don't want the show to expose it to us though!) Idk what else but I'm sure if I sit and think I can come up with a giant list. Hahaha
Old 06-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hi love! I'm well! Getting ready for a little date night myself on my day off. Haha. How are you?!

I love that idea!!! They are such a team. I remember Hannah's quote about them approaching things as a team or something like that. I'm trying to find it but I can't. Do you happen to know which one I'm talking about?

Anyway... I defnitely want to see that! I want to see them hosting Thanksgiving. I want to see Cece crying and Schmidt comforting her for once. I'd like to see that kinda vulnerability. I definitely want to see meeting the parents (Cece realizing she'd already met Schmidt's mom hahaha ) Some cute little date night. Her finding out his first name in secret (I don't want the show to expose it to us though!) Idk what else but I'm sure if I sit and think I can come up with a giant list. Hahaha
I am sick Resting at home Have a nice date night!

YES YES to everything. We actually discussed these a back while maybe they are in the past thread

I just tweeted Liz today asking if there will be any holiday episodes and how I was dreaming about a Thanksgiving hosted by Schmece, them in the kitchen cooking together I hope she responds :/

Quote:
What do you think their engagement will be like?
I’m not sure! I’m sure it’s going to be weird. I hope that Schmidt stops crying all the time. We’ve seen Cece and Schmidt together before, but now, the world is their oyster as far as how weird and fun they can be together.
and

Quote:
What else can we expect from Season 5?
It is really cool now that Cece and Schmidt are a team so we get to approach storylines that way, which is so nice after two seasons of pretending we don’t care for each other. Now, we’re this twosome force to be reckoned with, so that’s cool. The fact that Cece gets into storylines with other members of the cast has been really, really cool to explore. And we get to explore more of Cece’s family! They have to plan their engagement, so we get to see more into her world.
x
Old 06-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've missed the beginning of a new thread!

Love Cece's face in those gifs above.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-30-2015, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)
Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've missed the beginning of a new thread!

Love Cece's face in those gifs above.
So happy to see you here again Hope you come by more!

Their facial expressions are so cute!!!
Old 06-30-2015, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

They are cute!

Welcome back, it's always nice to have more people to talk to!
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x

"You think we have something to ruin?" Awwwwwwwwwwww
Closed Thread   Post New Thread