Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Five Stars For Beezus [6x22] Episode Discussion - Original Air Date April 4th, 2017 on FOX 8/7c

Five Stars For Beezus [6x22]
Episode Discussion

Season 6 Season Finale!

PROMO CLIPS
BIG CHANGES ARE HAPPENING!

x

EPISODE SUMMARY
BIG CHANGES ARE HAPPENING ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “NEW GIRL” TUESDAY, APRIL 4, ON FOX.

Jess is ready to tell Nick of her true feelings for him. Meanwhile, Nick takes a meeting with a book publisher, as Aly helps Winston reconnect with an important person. Then, Cece and Schmidt receive big news in the all-new “Five Stars for Beezus” season finale episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, April 4 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece.

Guest Cast: Nasim Pedrad as Aly, June Diane Raphael as Sadie, Brian Huskey as Merle Streep, Fred Willard as Beezus.

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC.

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 04-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm just so excited I can barely wait for tonight.
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
I'm just so excited I can barely wait for tonight.
I am happy for you!
Old 04-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. I didn't want to watch until I caught up, but I think I am going to watch anyway
Old 04-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Thanks for the thread. I didn't want to watch until I caught up, but I think I am going to watch anyway
watch it so you can talk to us about it tomorrow
Old 04-04-2017, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

It was an okay episode. A bit unbalanced but I expected that. Too little of WinAly, especially with Winston and his dad, I can't believe that was like two minutes. Also, Schmidt and Cece got I think five minutes. Mind you, this is based just on one viewing. I was initially frustrated with everyone finding out, before Cece, but I liked Schmidt telling her.
"I'm pregnant!"

I had other issues, but I'll just leave it at that.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah...have to say... I'm frustrated... but i'm really tired rn and won't get to much into it.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

'New Girl' Season 6 Finale Explained | Hollywood Reporter
Old 04-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god... I hate these writers I'm crying and dying inside at the same time if this tv show doesn't have another season I will be destroyed

I mean it's nice for a season finale but awful for a tv show finale
Let's be honest, they didn't give it time to develop the three important stories, Winston talking with his dad was about one or two minutes, Cece and Winston were cute, especially because she was the last one to get the news, and I don't need to say anything about Nick and Jess, but I wish we got to see what happened in the elevator - all the stories were (pretty) rushed, so although it was exciting, it was kinda bittersweet and I'm sure it leaves us all frustrated.
I need to see what will happen with Winston and his father, and with the wedding with Aly, I need to see Cece and Winston making plans for the baby and of course I want to see the caramel miracle! And I need to see those feelings between Nick and Jess!

Last edited by Charlone; 04-04-2017 at 10:19 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Oh my god... I hate these writers I'm crying and dying inside at the same time if this tv show doesn't have another season I will be destroyed

I mean it's nice for a season finale but awful for a tv show finale
Let's be honest, they didn't give it time to develop the three important stories, Winston talking with his dad was about one or two minutes, Cece and Winston were cute, especially because she was the last one to get the news, and I don't need to say anything about Nick and Jess, but I wish we got to see what happened in the elevator - all the stories were (pretty) rushed, so although it was exciting, it was kinda bittersweet and I'm sure it leaves us all frustrated.
I need to see what will happen with Winston and his father, and with the wedding with Aly, I need to see Cece and Winston making plans for the baby and of course I want to see the caramel miracle! And I need to see those feelings between Nick and Jess!
I agree with most of what you wrote. I don't really care about NJ but everything else you are on point. But I can see as a NJ fan, how you may have wanted to see more.

I did like that we saw more of Schmidt and Cece living in their house!! I want more of that, next season!! And of course, we need to see WinAly's wedding!! Yeah, boy!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode I just really, really hope it isn't the end yet.

I'm so happy Cece is pregnant, I was hoping she would be but I wasn't expecting it to actually happen. And I love the way Schmidt told her

I also really liked that Winston reached out to his dad.

The Nick/Jess scene at the end was amazing
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVED THE EPISODE!!! (I am not gonna rant just yet)

CARAMEL MIRACLE FTW!!! AWWWWWWWW I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!! MY SCHMECE ARE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!!!!

Great NJ reunion!! I loved it!

Winston and Aly are amazing together! Wanna see their wedding. So nice that Winnie reached out to his papa too. Aly is wonderful

Schmidt and Nick awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cece and Jess awwwwwwwwwwwww ASchmidt and Jess awwwwwwwww!!!! Those 4 weirdos at Schmece's MORE PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

"No songs she said"

I am so happy for everyone and it was a great episode. Now I really want more. I hope we get another finale season at least and watch these clowns in adulthood! There's so much more I wanna see and I can't just let it go.

So many great call backs, so many great details!!! AWWWWWW IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON NO DOUBT!!!

Last edited by lessismore; 04-05-2017 at 11:33 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THAT EPISODE!! I LOVED EVERYTHING!

SCHMECE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!! I loved the way they did it, and I was so happy for them! They made me cry!! I didn't even cry for NJ, it was them and their caramel miracle that got me! Schmidt buying all the flowers and telling her, and how happy they were! We need to see them getting ready for parenthood, and pregnant Cece!!

Aly getting Winston's dad's phone number for Winston and when he called his dad! We need more of that story, and we need the WinAly wedding!!

While I didn't cry, I did have the biggest stupidest grin on my face at the NJ reunion!!! I LOVED IT! I need more!! I need to see them as a couple again, and have them do it right this time around!

All the callbacks to past scenes and moments was the greatest thing ever!!

THERE MUST BE A SEASON 7 OR I WILL RIOT!!! It was a great season finale, but it can't be the series finale. We need more!!
Old 04-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm so happy about this episode!! This is everything I want!!!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Fox better renews this tv show
I want to do a re-watch since season 1, but I can't do it until Fox says another season for NG or not

We can't miss Nick/Jess back together, the caramel miracle and Winston and Aly's wedding!

If NG has another season, I just hope that Jess doesn't leave for summer