Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
That's okay. I slept well, thanks. But I'm tired all over again, lol....
Me too! I am always tired actually
Old 08-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Me too! I am always tired actually
I hear ya. But last night was super busy at work. So glad the weekend is in sight.

Leslie: “Why would anyone eat anything except breakfast food?” Ron: “People are idiots, Leslie.”
Old 08-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hear ya. But last night was super busy at work. So glad the weekend is in sight.

Leslie: “Why would anyone eat anything except breakfast food?” Ron: “People are idiots, Leslie.”
Oh I got it! Hope you have a relaxing time!

Ron! I love Leslie and Ron's friendship too! That kinda reminds me of Jess and Coach maybe, but slightly haha. but more than coach maybe Nick.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the scene where they first call him Coach and he loves it
Old 08-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Coach gave me the irrits when he first came back in season 3. Personally I thought he threw the show off course a bit. But I have to admit that through season 4, I think he found his niche and he grew on me.

It will be different without him
Old 08-13-2015, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)
Coach gave me the irrits when he first came back in season 3. Personally I thought he threw the show off course a bit. But I have to admit that through season 4, I think he found his niche and he grew on me.

I agree to a certain extant. I loved him in the pilot so I was psyched that he was coming back. But it felt off at first. Then the writing got better and things really started to jell. By the end of season three, he was one of the family. I'm not sure when in season three it turned around, but it did. And I for one was so happy it did.
Old 08-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)

Definitely agreed! It was so hard for me to accept him dating Cece as well. I hated him coming back even tho I loved him in the pilot. But later on he grew on me too and I am so happy with his ending. It is hard to see him leaving but SL wise it makes me happy for Coach. But I definitely want Damon to guest star! He is is hilarious and coach definitely became a part of the family as Kat said
Old 08-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely agreed! It was so hard for me to accept him dating Cece as well. I hated him coming back even tho I loved him in the pilot. But later on he grew on me too and I am so happy with his ending. It is hard to see him leaving but SL wise it makes me happy for Coach. But I definitely want Damon to guest star! He is is hilarious and coach definitely became a part of the family as Kat said
At least now we can rewatch and enjoy knowing where it was going and enjoy the awkwardness of the date. Coach was so cute and nervous and Cece was so annoyed.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
At least now we can rewatch and enjoy knowing where it was going and enjoy the awkwardness of the date. Coach was so cute and nervous and Cece was so annoyed.
Yes now I can watch it and laugh (still not comfortable watching their make out so I pass that part but Schmidt's face is funny there ) their date is pretty funny, coach texting his mother and her saying "Go get her bubu " And knowing that he becomes her sister/girl friend I love the ending of that SL. Coach making Cece realize that she still loves/cares about Schmidt is also nice
Old 08-14-2015, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes now I can watch it and laugh (still not comfortable watching their make out so I pass that part but Schmidt's face is funny there ) their date is pretty funny, coach texting his mother and her saying "Go get her bubu " And knowing that he becomes her sister/girl friend I love the ending of that SL. Coach making Cece realize that she still loves/cares about Schmidt is also nice
Well Coach and Brown Sugar both helped her realize her feelings for Schmidt.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well Coach and Brown Sugar both helped her realize her feelings for Schmidt.
Yes they both did but in s3 it was Coach, and in S4 it was Winston who helped her Also who called Winston Brown sugar? himself? I couldn't remember it.
Old 08-15-2015, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes they both did but in s3 it was Coach, and in S4 it was Winston who helped her Also who called Winston Brown sugar? himself? I couldn't remember it.
You are correct on all of it. Winston as far as I recall, called himself brown sugar. A brother can give himself a nickname? (said in Winston's voice) It may have only been in 422. Do you recall hearing it before that?
Old 08-15-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You are correct on all of it. Winston as far as I recall, called himself brown sugar. A brother can give himself a nickname? (said in Winston's voice) It may have only been in 422. Do you recall hearing it before that?
I don't remember it at all. I need to check for it becsuse it suits him
Old 08-16-2015, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't remember it at all. I need to check for it becsuse it suits him
It does suit him.

I can't wait to see what's next for Damon. He comes from a very talented family.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It does suit him.

I can't wait to see what's next for Damon. He comes from a very talented family.
Definitely!! He himself also very talented and funny

With Jake

Jake Johnson & Damon Wayans Jr for Maxim September 2014

Last edited by lessismore; 08-16-2015 at 11:47 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread