Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Decision [5x08] Episode Discussion - Original Air Date Feb 23rd, 2016 on FOX 8/7c

The Decision [5x08]
Episode Discussion

Megan Fox continues her guest star arc.

PROMO CLIPS

Generic Jake: The Decision

Decision Time

Nick Of A Chance

Skin Circus

x

EPISODE SUMMARY

Reagan causes chaos between Nick and Winston when she tells them she'll sleep with just one of them in an attempt to challenge the guys' indecisiveness. Meanwhile, Schmidt is reunited with his college frenemy, Benjamin, when looking at wedding venues with Cece in the all-new "The Decision" episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Feb. 23 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-508) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece. Guest Cast: Megan FOX as Reagan, Nasim Pedrad as Aly, David Nehar as Benjamin, Angela Trimbur as Mimi, Anthony Cavalero as Philip

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

More here: New Girl - Episode 5.08 - The Decision - Promo & Promotional Photos *Updated* | Spoilers

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!

Last edited by lessismore; 02-23-2016 at 01:24 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing all this. I can not wait, and no, Nick and Winston can not make decisions. Also, Benjamin is going down! And I for one, can not wait.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exclusive New Girl Sneak Peek: Cece's Lie Is Too Much for Schmidt - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
On Tuesday's episode of New Girl, Schmidt (Max Greenfield) and Cece (Hannah Simone) are looking at potential wedding venues, and none of them are just right -- until they arrive at The Lisbon, the ballroom of Schmidt's boyhood dreams. There are just two problems: one, it's way too expensive; and two, Benjamin (David Neher), a former classmate who used to bully Schmidt, and his rude fiancée (Angela Trimbur), also want to rent the space. So it comes down to a competition of which couple has the more romantic story of getting together.
Cece knows how much getting married at The Lisbon would mean to Schmidt, so she embellishes their story a little bit. Okay, a lot. It gets out of hand pretty quickly, and Schmidt gets grossed out. His love for Cece isn't thicker than blood, apparently.

I love your excitement bb
Old 02-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to look at this. I am currently facetiming but I will as soon as I can but it looks fun!
Old 02-22-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I can't wait to look at this. I am currently facetiming but I will as soon as I can but it looks fun!
Ok let me know what you think

Especially what do you think about this:
Quote:
His love for Cece isn't thicker than blood, apparently.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Ok let me know what you think

Especially what do you think about this:
No, it's not Cece! It's really not.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No, it's not Cece! It's really not.
She tries tho, it looks cute to me
Old 02-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

She was so cute! I loved her in that episode so so much! Her and Schmidt were brilliant! I literally can not get enough of them.

I would have said that Winston's best feature, is his smile! His face lights up when he smiles. Also, his smile is contagious. I can not look at him smiling and not smile back. Can you?
Old 02-24-2016, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She was so cute! I loved her in that episode so so much! Her and Schmidt were brilliant! I literally can not get enough of them.

I would have said that Winston's best feature, is his smile! His face lights up when he smiles. Also, his smile is contagious. I can not look at him smiling and not smile back. Can you?
Hey you! I loved the episode! It was fun

I wanted more Schmece but we got was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt

It’s so beautiful, I feel like I’m inside Cate Blanchett. Cece has some best lines really, I love her so much

Awww

So what do you think about the wedding venue? It will be so nice imo, they will make it sooooooooo good I was thinking wow even Benjie is getting married and he found his other half in Mimi apparently

Winnie and Aly, finallyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I don't buy Aly's bf, am I the only one? It sounded so made up haha. I also dig Nick and Reagan. I love Reagan every week tbh haha.Moonwalking was back! homeless pencil was back! He is becoming a more relationship guy as I see! So I am really digging it! I loved Nick and Winston scenes also

Winston has the biggest smileeeeeeeeeeee and I love it so much!!!!! and IA with Aly he has the kindest eyes! I love Winnie so much He will be happy I am sure!

Last edited by lessismore; 02-24-2016 at 01:11 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey you! I loved the episode! It was fun

I wanted more Schmece but we got was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt

It’s so beautiful, I feel like I’m inside Cate Blanchett. Cece has some best lines really, I love her so much

Awww

So what do you think about the wedding venue? It will be so nice imo, they will make it sooooooooo good I was thinking wow even Benjie is getting married and he found his other half in Mimi apparently

Winnie and Aly, finallyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I don't buy Aly's bf, am I the only one? It sounded so made up haha. I also dig Nick and Reagan. I love Reagan every week tbh haha.Moonwalking was back! homeless pencil was back! He is becoming a more relationship guy as I see! So I am really digging it! I loved Nick and Winston scenes also

Winston has the biggest smileeeeeeeeeeee and I love it so much!!!!! and IA with Aly he has the kindest eyes! I love Winnie so much He will be happy I am sure!
They will be divorced within a year, lol.....I think it can work and be beautiful. Like Ross' London wedding in that half church. That was so pretty.

Ally was straight up lying. She doesn't have a BF. She went fake BF right after that. I thought of you with the moonwalking, knowing you would like it.

I loved how much Schmidt and Cece we got, but yes, it's never enough. I also loved how he asked Nick, how he was still shaving. Because I had the same question. So, I love when shows address things like that.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They will be divorced within a year, lol.....I think it can work and be beautiful. Like Ross' London wedding in that half church. That was so pretty.

Ally was straight up lying. She doesn't have a BF. She went fake BF right after that. I thought of you with the moonwalking, knowing you would like it.

I loved how much Schmidt and Cece we got, but yes, it's never enough. I also loved how he asked Nick, how he was still shaving. Because I had the same question. So, I love when shows address things like that.
Schmece is easily the single best moment of the episode for me. I melted again. But there were too many goodies that I loved about the episode

Probably Benjie and Mimi will be divorced you are right! And did you get the foreshadowing Mimi said behind their back? She was mocking maybe but that is how Schmece will be: gorwing old togehter, celebrating 60th annviersary, living full of love And yes Schmece is never enough. I also one little (!) complaint: I want them to hold hands!!!! Why don't they?
Old 02-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Schmece is easily the single best moment of the episode for me. I melted again. But there were too many goodies that I loved about the episode

Probably Benjie and Mimi will be divorced you are right! And did you get the foreshadowing Mimi said behind their back? She was mocking maybe but that is how Schmece will be: growing old together, celebrating 60th anniversary, living full of love And yes Schmece is never enough. I also one little (!) complaint: I want them to hold hands!!!! Why don't they?
I did catch that and that's why they won't last. She thinks that's a bad thing. My parents are going on 51 years and they are as much in love today as they were then. That, plus Ben didn't look like he was or could ever be in love.

I really, really want holding hands. Arms around each other walking, hugging and all that! Please!!!!

Other than that, I am happy with what we got.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I did catch that and that's why they won't last. She thinks that's a bad thing. My parents are going on 51 years and they are as much in love today as they were then. That, plus Ben didn't look like he was or could ever be in love.

I really, really want holding hands. Arms around each other walking, hugging and all that! Please!!!!

Other than that, I am happy with what we got.
I am so happy with what we are getting too! ALWAYS! It's just cannot getting enough Yeah Benjie sucks and Mimi seemed like a money digger! lol
But our babies are solid than ever!!!

Awww Winnie
Old 02-24-2016, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

About the episode, I will say:

Reagan's proposal:
Reagan is a heats-peacocks. She had a thousand ways to show the same, but chose that. The forms make the personality, not the facts themselves. Every day I fell worse, which is rare. Generally I love the characters used cunning to achieve their goals, as long as they exhibit arguments to justify its forms, whether even evil itself. However I don’t find arguments to justify Reagan, unless she knows herself sexy and uses that like an advantage
That, not counting when she began to speak to Nick in a sexual way about hepatitis C to change his decision. Anyway I must admit that when asked whether it would be in your room or in hers, made me laugh.

Cece and Schmidt:
I LOVE THEM increasingly, Cece is a genius. They made me laugh too. They were the best of the chapter. Two geniuses.

Nick against Reagan:
I must say that I suffered against Nick change. A lot. My suffering began at the precise moment in which he said he wouldn’t have sex with her, not in that way. instantly I could not help to remind me when Nick refused to kiss Jess. I miss that couple. I'm going to cry.

Ally and Winston:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I think the best, If it wasn’t the only good thing Reagan did in the episode was to mark Winston with Nick that he likes Ally.
DucklingCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
About the episode, I will say:

Reagan's proposal:
Reagan is a heats-peacocks. She had a thousand ways to show the same, but chose that. The forms make the personality, not the facts themselves. Every day I fell worse, which is rare. Generally I love the characters used cunning to achieve their goals, as long as they exhibit arguments to justify its forms, whether even evil itself. However I don’t find arguments to justify Reagan, unless she knows herself sexy and uses that like an advantage.

That, not counting when she began to speak to Nick in a sexual way about hepatitis C to change his decision. Anyway I must admit that when asked whether it would be in your room or in hers, made me laugh.

Cece and Schmidt:
I LOVE THEM increasingly, Cece is a genius. They made me laugh too. They were the best of the chapter. Two geniuses.

Nick against Reagan:
I must say that I suffered against Nick change. A lot. My suffering began at the precise moment in which he said he wouldn’t have sex with her, not in that way. instantly I could not help to remind me when Nick refused to kiss Jess. I miss that couple. I'm going to cry.

Ally and Winston:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I think the best, If it wasn’t the only good thing Reagan did in the episode was to mark Winston with Nick that he likes Ally.
She does know that she is sexy and she uses it to her advantage a lot. Especially in her job in sales. I don't mind Nick and Reagan, I do think that they will be temporary though. She is leaving soon. If she returns towards the end of the season, she may push Nick to circle back to Jess. Side note, I loved it when he shaved. He looks so much better!

I can not get enough of our engaged sweethearts! We get more of them next week!!
Reply   Post New Thread