Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2018, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

707:

Nick and Jess flirting was so cute. “I’ll have to check the book…” “What book?” LMAO!

It was great to see Jess’ mom back again. I also liked seeing some of the other guest stars. (Nicks friend finally talking ) All the stuff going bad before the wedding was pretty entertaining.

Russel trying to get Jess back was just weird to me and out of place. I thought we were over that whole thing. Seemed like they just needed to fill time.

The eye patch annoyed me so much lol. It's their wedding, that dumb thing was so distracting. Like, you can't even make pretty icons with that! But YAY for them being married! (that was the quickest wedding ever!)

Danbill as one name, lol.

As for the finale, 708:

“Why do you always think like a character in the babysitter’s club?” LMAO! Schmidt has some great lines. I also loved his one about someone getting out now to get help for the others haha. Him getting upset that Nick didnt use the feet lotion, then him really loving it after he used it haha. The Nick/Schmidt moments were fun. Nick finally saying “I love you” to Schmidt was adorable.

Winstons “can we talk about those skin tones” was funny too. The winston/cece moment was cute. Winston pranking them one last time was pretty funny.

Loved seeing Nick and Jess as a married couple. Him calling her his wife was so cute! I Also loved when Nick gave the speech about everyone doing what Jess wants. It sucks that they had to move out of the loft. But I liked seeing everyone there for the last time. I liked Jess’ speech about the loft and meeting everyone there. That was a nice throwback to the pilot. It was cute when everyone started to get into it and helped Jess. Then they sang “whose that girl?” again!

OMG the little flashfoward to them playing the same game in a new house (nick and jess’ house?) with their kids was SO FRIGGIN CUTE! But was that supposed to be real or just a dream?

I think I would have enjoyed it just slightly more if they showed real flashback clips instead of new ones.

I agree that the last episodes didn’t have the same flair and humor as the earlier episodes but I am glad that it at least ended on a good note. I really liked the finale and found it cute. My big love for the show was kinda gone after season 2 or so, personally, but I still enjoyed it all the way through and will miss these characters!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

The eye patch annoyed me so much lol. It's their wedding, that dumb thing was so distracting. Like, you can't even make pretty icons with that! But YAY for them being married! (that was the quickest wedding ever!)
tell me about it the eye patch bothered me a lot. I know it's cute and weird like they are but I'm not really satisfied with the pictures you get out of it

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa I am very glad you liked the episodes and thank you for posting here

It went like a wind but we are also very happy to have more of them

Last edited by lessismore; 05-25-2018 at 01:36 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for the support & encouragement, guys! I’m glad others felt the same, but staying positive is all we can really do. There’s nothing we can do about it anyway.

I did love the flash forward with all the families playing True American with Root Beer. This pic is great, but where is Nick/Jake? Taking the pic? Filming conflicts? The girl playing older Ruth looks a lot like Hannah! Kudos to the casting department! So, Winston & Aly have 4 boys & a girl? Just like my dad’s family.

Quote:
OMG the little flashfoward to them playing the same game in a new house (nick and jess’ house?) with their kids was SO FRIGGIN CUTE! But was that supposed to be real or just a dream?
I don’t see why it couldn’t have been real... It was a flash forward, meant to show the audience that they all turned out OK, and are all still together & friends and hanging out with their kids! I wish we could have gotten more FF throughout the 2 episodes, to see how everyone turns out, besides just playing True American with their families. Like Parks & Recreation did!

I agree about the Jess eye patch in the wedding episode... It was kind of distracting, but I guess it was appropriate for the humor this show has had for 7 seasons.

Honestly, in the end, I’ll just miss Schmidt & Cece. In the first season, when I got over wanting Schmidt & Jess to hook-up , and fell in love with Schmidt & Cece, they were the only thing I really cared about for the rest of the series... I will miss how eerily similar Jess & I were, though (even down to the name!)

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jessica Thx for posting here too!

Probably we need to think Nick was the person who took the family foto but obviously it's a bts foto and IDK where the hell Jake was (sadly)

I think ff was absolutely to show how they turned out, it wasn't an imagination scene. And yeah wish we could see more of their futures. Everything felt rushed and kinda missing in that way, we still saw very little.
Reply   Post New Thread