Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

This episode was awesome! The only thing I didn't like was how high Jess was for all the episode, it's really hard to understand the jokes especially because of Zooey's particular kind of humour. Anyways, I loved it.

The song of that bread machine (or whatever, I don't remember its name) playing and playing And high Jess on the supermarket, loved that flashback!

Finally Aly and Winston kissed !! I didn't expect to see it on this episode, but yay for them!

The best part... Nadia's bachelorette (and bachelor??) party !! Everyone kissed, and then at the end... Nick and Jess. Well played writers, we got that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

x
Sweet moment between the girls!

Last edited by Charlone; 04-27-2016 at 10:28 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
This episode was awesome! The only thing I didn't like was how high Jess was for all the episode, it's really hard to understand the jokes especially because of Zooey's particular kind of humour. Anyways, I loved it.

The best part... Nadia's bachelorette (and bachelor??) party !! Everyone kissed, and then at the end... Nick and Jess. Well played writers, we got that
Hahaha I loved high Jess, maybe because I really like Zooey's humour. But I want to know what do you not like about it. Or why. It would be an interesting exchange.

Quote:
I'd expected an NJ kiss, with Jess' high head it seemed plausible to me
Maybe, but Nick was not stoned, and we know that he does not often relies on those situations. He contains his impulses as he did in "Quick Hardening Caulk".

What is the name of Aly? She said it was not Allison. ¿Alina, maybe? ¿Alexandra?

I rewatched the episode so I can add:

• The "return of High Jess" dancing with Cece. I get a good laugh seeing them together. To watch them celebrating in Prince also dancing like crazy me out many smiles.
• Nadia giving Jess a grenade in the flashback. Hahahahahaha
• Tripp mentioned an otter while he was talking on the phone and immediately I remembered the daughter of Zooey. Hahaha
• CECE MAMA BEAR. We have already talked enough about that subject, but I just want to add that moment and Aly / Winston's kiss were the best of episode
• As already some of you mentioned, not even being smoked Jess listens to her friends. I begin to think that, at least this season, she's a hopeless case. However, his gaffe this time had a happy ending.
• Cece's reaction when he saw the boys and her future husband hurt. Hahaha Again Mama Bear mode is ON
• Nick: Have I lost high Jess? Will I have to wait another 10 years? JAJAJAJAJAJAA Poor Nick, he deserves see high jess again -and we too-. You're right CK, high jess this season was better than normal Jess.
• Robby was wanting to return to Cece, WTF. Anyway he forget her faster when met Nadia. They will be a special couple.
• Nick: I want a shamrock on my knuckle. I wonder if he will remember the tattoo tomorrow.
DucklingCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aly's name is Aly.

Well as you also remember Jess said she wants to sleep with him when she was drugged in "Quick Hardening Caulk" and she tried to kiss him. I meant I'd expected something like that
Old 04-28-2016, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aly's name is Aly.

Well as you also remember Jess said she wants to sleep with him when she was drugged in "Quick Hardening Caulk" and she tried to kiss him. I meant I'd expected something like that
Yes, that would have been possible and veeeeeeeeeeery fun to watch.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Yes, that would have been possible and veeeeeeeeeeery fun to watch.
I know!

I love high Jess, I hope she comes back again

Last edited by lessismore; 04-28-2016 at 10:36 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, so much to quote

Quote:
Am I the only one who screamed when Aly kissed Winnie? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Oh, I just have read this. I use that.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Thank you very much!! I'll need it next time

Quote:
I really liked high Jess. She was better than normal Jess

Return of high Jess

Once again!

I love Cece and Jess together so much! It was great to have a guys episode and a girls episode (with Nadia and Aly ofc!!)!!! I am rewatching constantly!!!

Oh I just noticed Robby and Nadia kissed too!!!!

Oh I am over Cece. Who is that?
Totally agreed

Ahaha, me too, I just can't stop!! So crazy, hahaha

I rewatched after reading this part How could I not have seen that? Well, of course, with my eyes hanging on WinAly Yay to Robby and Nadia, ahaha! They might complete each other well

Quote:
First I saw it on twitter while checking what went during the episodes. Because I can't watch them live as you know, so I check them in the Wednesday morning the first thing hihi So when I saw it I was like "OMG WE WERE SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE TIME! WE KNEW IT. I NEED TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!" Kat we do know our gurls

Return of high Jess was so cute too! she was so stoned

Hey remember Coach?
Ohh yeaah.
Where is he?

I love when they mention Coach!

And Nadia was there!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
"Where did you get the weed?"
"I know people. Through you"
Two of my fav lines!

There are nothing, I didn't like about this episode "It was freaking awesome"!!! My neighbors must've heard my pony-laugh This ep was far better than I ever imagined it to be! Stoned Jess, hahahaha, was incredibly funny - her jokes, her facial expressions, and the reaction of Aly and Cece, hahaha, I can't... I even felt jealous - so wanted to be there, with them Cece and Jess love each other so much, yay, and Aly fits great in the family

I don't like Tripp anymore - honestly, who does that?! with my Aly-baby, arhh, but well, good for Winnie, hehe..

Cece-Scary-Mama-Bear Love, how protective she is

The Kiss.... Oh my... It was simply perfect!! Makes me forget of all my favorite TV-kisses I loved, that Aly was initiating the kiss (kinda reminds me of R&R kiss in the Prom-ep.). Loved every detail of it: their hands, lips, posture,... It was incredibly genuine Oh, Aly was on her tip-toes!!! Aiiiii, so many feels ... As if she was thinking from "I can't date my partner" to "Oh, what the hell, I'm gonna kiss him" (The leap, again? ) - sooooo sweet, with the touch of drama Well, honestly, I was sure, we were going to see the kiss in this episode, and even so, the plot was surprising for me

I'm pretty strict with the acting, it's more important for me than the plot, and in NG I have no problem with that, I mean, the actors are so good, and not only the main ones (I also liked Fawn, Nadia etc). But when I look at Aly, my admiration hits the borderline What does Nasim do with her eyes, it's incredible - in WinAly scene she showed a huge amount of different emotions - she changes like "bam!", and here is another expression [that everyone can read]: uncomfortable, sympathetic, sad, surprised, grateful, etc. How did you say here several times: "subtle girl"

Oh, we didn't see it on screen, only on the promo photo, but Aly took Winnie's hand, yay! Aly-marshmallow Ahaha, she is funny! All of them are
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
I even felt jealous - so wanted to be there, with them Cece and Jess love each other so much, yay, and Aly fits great in the family
I felt the same!!!!!!!

Quote:
Aly-marshmallow Ahaha, she is funny! All of them are
Yes they are. It is impossible not to love them.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

ahh, I don't know why they kept saying high Jess only shows up once every 10 years well, maybe on purpose but we've seen her like that a couple times

Nadiaaaaaaaaaaaa my bby one of these days she's gonna murder someone "uh-oh, it's grenade" yikes and when she saved the day, yooooooo, it was the best party and Robbie was so me in total awe of her I hope they make it but I wonder what's with her baby in the meantime

I mean, high Jess and Cece, first destroying the breadmaker in the name of America and then trying to steal the new one I loved that they were afraid they were gonna get caught when it started singing every time they went near it, and then Jess started to dance to it "feel like baking love" was stuck in my head all day :'D
Jess paralleling Nick's speech to Schmidt was so sweet they are the best best man and best maid of honor
then when Aly was admiring their J&C's friendship: "I wish I had someone who cared about me the way you guys care about each other" and Jess going "ahhhhhh you dooooooo" seriously, that scene alone deserves an Emmy at least Zooey's facial expressions I just can't xD and then when they broke out, another "fight" in slow-mo the mall cop all "noo I have a system" when they were just throwing the baby shoes and bags at him

ah, and I'm so happy for Aly and Winnie finally happening
it was so nice at the party that everyone was kissing, Nadia and Robbie more like getting it on and then they showed NJ mmmmmmm, I was hoping they'd kiss too but I know we have to wait anyway they had a nice moment there so that was all right
well, if I gave the bachelor party an 8, this was a 9 for sure

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I felt the same!!!!!!!

Yes they are. It is impossible not to love them.
Totally Well, we could try, but we'll fail

cK, thank you for sharing songs, btw

And I believe there is no such song named "Feel like baking love", or is there? I loooved it
Old 04-29-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so happy everyone enjoyed this episode
Ratings were not good again but it doesn't matter. I just check them because I want NG to be more appreciated!

"Feel like baking love" was so catchy
Old 04-29-2016, 04:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I am so happy everyone enjoyed this episode
Ratings were not good again but it doesn't matter. I just check them because I want NG to be more appreciated!

"Feel like baking love" was so catchy
Oh.... Well...

Ahaha! I think I'd behave like Jess if there were a song like this at some store Really catchy
Old 04-29-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Oh.... Well...

Ahaha! I think I'd behave like Jess if there were a song like this at some store Really catchy
And she was stoned so it's totally more catchy for her haha. She danced to it and played with it like a DJ
Old 05-01-2016, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We should have more Cece and Jess
Old 10-28-2016, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Our awesome girls!

Mama bear Cece

WinAly
Old 10-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

WinAly kissin'!!!!

♥Furguson