Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she is so adorbs
Old 08-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Can you imagine her trying on her dress? Is she going to be sorta meh, then have an ah ha moment. Like Sarah on Chuck? Remember when she found her dress? I loved that moment so much.

No matter what, I think we will love Cece's moment.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Can you imagine her trying on her dress? Is she going to be sorta meh, then have an ah ha moment. Like Sarah on Chuck? Remember when she found her dress? I loved that moment so much.

No matter what, I think we will love Cece's moment.
You mean she will wear a normal wedding dress this time? Not a sari? Well the moment Schmidt saw her he was in awe, so no matter what she wears Schmidt will love it imo and maybe yeah this time she would want to wear a regular wedding dress too. Maybe they have two weddings
Old 08-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
You mean she will wear a normal wedding dress this time? Not a sari? Well the moment Schmidt saw her he was in awe, so no matter what she wears Schmidt will love it imo and maybe yeah this time she would want to wear a regular wedding dress too. Maybe they have two weddings
I totally forgot about the sari. See, the way the show is written and Hannah portrays Cece, I sometimes forget she is Indian. I do want to see her in a white dress though. Of course, it's probably my own bias. Maybe they could be like Lane and Zach and have multiple ceremonies.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I totally forgot about the sari. See, the way the show is written and Hannah portrays Cece, I sometimes forget she is Indian. I do want to see her in a white dress though. Of course, it's probably my own bias. Maybe they could be like Lane and Zach and have multiple ceremonies.
I think it is very possible that they would have two weddings. One indian one Jewish rather than mixing them. But Indian and Jewish weddings are really so similar (the rituals) so it would be a mix too. I always say, their parents will be shocked to see the similarities imo

And yeah I kinda would like to see two weddings because I want to see Cece in a regular wedding dress too. So beautiful
Old 08-08-2015, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it is very possible that they would have two weddings. One indian one Jewish rather than mixing them. But Indian and Jewish weddings are really so similar (the rituals) so it would be a mix too. I always say, their parents will be shocked to see the similarities imo

And yeah I kinda would like to see two weddings because I want to see Cece in a regular wedding dress too. So beautiful
I know, right?! I just want to see her in that moment. I hope we have a beautiful wedding, even if it's less funny. I think they sacrificed a little with Mondler's wedding.

Btw, Google this and look at her dress. That's what I was reminded of.
chuck sarah wedding dress

I don't know how to copy and paste a pic here.
Old 08-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, right?! I just want to see her in that moment. I hope we have a beautiful wedding, even if it's less funny. I think they sacrificed a little with Mondler's wedding.

Btw, Google this and look at her dress. That's what I was reminded of.
chuck sarah wedding dress

I don't know how to copy and paste a pic here.
Oh my dear Just copy the image link and paste here clickling the "Insert Image" box . That is all

I remember it! Sarah choosing her dress was so emotional too. She found the dress and she was like "OMG We are getting married" and she started crying of joy

And this

Aww

Hannah will look wonderful too She does whatever she wears!

I loved her in Sari too!

Last edited by lessismore; 08-08-2015 at 03:44 AM
Old 08-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh my dear Just copy the image link and paste here clickling the "Insert Image" box . That is all

I remember it! Sarah choosing her dress was so emotional too. She found the dress and she was like "OMG We are getting married" and she started crying of joy

And this
http://www.ew.com/sites/default/file...?itok=VpWUtKQt

Aww

Hannah will look wonderful too She does whatever she wears!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...fe3dc573bb.jpg
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/se...1367451758.jpg

I loved her in Sari too!
She is so pretty.

I'm on my iPhone and the address bar literally had what I pasted. It just had my search words.

Btw, I am so watching Chuck before bed!

Last edited by lessismore; 08-08-2015 at 06:07 AM Reason: Edited img tags
Old 08-08-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She is so pretty.

I'm on my iPhone and the address bar literally had what I pasted. It just had my search words.

Btw, I am so watching Chuck before bed!
So on your phone you couldn't get the link to the photo? You have to open the photo on other tab and get the link from the addressbar ,if it doesn't give you the link when you click on 3 dots.

I think we will see Cece in a regular wedding dress too.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So on your phone you couldn't get the link to the photo? You have to open the photo on other tab and get the link from the addressbar ,if it doesn't give you the link when you click on 3 dots.

I think we will see Cece in a regular wedding dress too.
I will have to try that. Thanks for the tip.

I think we will see her try on things but what she wears in the wedding will as usual, be a surprise. I think it could be fun. Cece, her maid of honor, her mom and I would Jess' mom there as well. Do you think we will see Jess' parents at the wedding? Jess' dad came to her first one but it was really to further the Jess Nick story line. So, IDK, I hope so though. They are practically family.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will have to try that. Thanks for the tip.

I think we will see her try on things but what she wears in the wedding will as usual, be a surprise. I think it could be fun. Cece, her maid of honor, her mom and I would Jess' mom there as well. Do you think we will see Jess' parents at the wedding? Jess' dad came to her first one but it was really to further the Jess Nick story line. So, IDK, I hope so though. They are practically family.
I would love if they come and Bob said he wouldn't miss Cece's wedding even tho in the SL wise it was for NJ stuff. They should come!!! And again it would be related to NJ SL too but I love them and want them there
Old 08-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would love if they come and Bob said he wouldn't miss Cece's wedding even tho in the SL wise it was for NJ stuff. They should come!!! And again it would be related to NJ SL too but I love them and want them there
I agree, they could be there for both. But, I hope they go for broke and bring them all in. Her mom, her Diddi, Jess' parents and so on, and of course Schmidt's mom and I don't know who else.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, they could be there for both. But, I hope they go for broke and bring them all in. Her mom, her Diddi, Jess' parents and so on, and of course Schmidt's mom and I don't know who else.
Everyone should be there! Who wouldn't wanna she Indian&Jewish wedding anyway? I'd go if they invited me (or not)
Old 08-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everyone should be there! Who wouldn't wanna she Indian&Jewish wedding anyway? I'd go if they invited me (or not)
Most likely not. I mean, let's be real, you would crash it if you could.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Most likely not. I mean, let's be real, you would crash it if you could.
Yeah I meant crashing. I definitely wouldn't miss it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread