Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2015, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I know what you mean but even though I was okay with the break up. You can't just pretend they never dated. It was as if they hit the reset. It doesn't work like that. I just don't like things done sloppy. Anyway, it ended good and that's all I want to focus on. I did like the refocusing of their friendship.
I meant for me they never acted like they never dated. They even had episodes solely focused on how they are exes who live together. But I am saying it was not how shippers would like to see them, imo, and that was the problem for them, again imo.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Cece's in every S4 episode, hence she is recurring.
That would mean she's a regular. "Recurring" means they're only in a few episodes or so throughout the season. She was still a regular cast member in the other seasons, she just wasn't in every episode. Just thought I would clarify that.

I don't really ship Nick/Jess, but the worst thing as a shipper is when your couple breaks up and they never acknowledge they ever dated. I think that's the worst! Like you said, at least Schmidt & Cece pined for each other throughout the season (as it seems, since I haven't seen it).

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-27-2015, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl on Fire (View Post)
That would mean she's a regular. "Recurring" means they're only in a few episodes or so throughout the season. She was still a regular cast member in the other seasons, she just wasn't in every episode. Just thought I would clarify that.

I don't really ship Nick/Jess, but the worst thing as a shipper is when your couple breaks up and they never acknowledge they ever dated. I think that's the worst! Like you said, at least Schmidt & Cece pined for each other throughout the season (as it seems, since I haven't seen it).

Even as a part time shipper of NJ, it bugged me. Mainly cause it didn't ring true. You know?
Old 05-27-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl on Fire (View Post)

Thank you for clarifying. But I am more confused now So she was always a regular then because she was always credited too. Wish she'd been in every episode then, somehow :/

Quote:
Even as a part time shipper of NJ, it bugged me. Mainly cause it didn't ring true. You know?
Part time shipper
Old 05-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Part time shipper
Yeah, that's about right. I didn't hate them. I even liked them at times, like the Basketball episode, where she tries to bond with Coach and it causes friction for Nick and Jess. Or the Birthday episode. Even though, I don't know if he fell in love from day one, I still liked what he did for her. It was sweet.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that's about right. I didn't hate them. I even liked them at times, like the Basketball episode, where she tries to bond with Coach and it causes friction for Nick and Jess. Or the Birthday episode. Even though, I don't know if he fell in love from day one, I still liked what he did for her. It was sweet.
There are things I liked about them as a couple; however it is not enough for me to call myself a part time shipper imo I don't like them in basketball episode, but I like Jess wanting to bond with Coach. I don't like Jess in b-day episode but that is one of my fave episodes in S3 because Nick was so cute. And Schmece was so cute too

Cece

Old 05-27-2015, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Sorry but agree to disagree. I guess we can't agree on everything. There are plenty of things we both like.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry but agree to disagree. I guess we can't agree on everything. There are plenty of things we both like.
Of course! It is only natural, even if sometimes it feels so we are not the same person at the end But you are still my favorite person to talk to here

Awwwwwwww she is gorgeousssss
Old 05-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course! It is only natural, even if sometimes it feels so we are not the same person at the end But you are still my favorite person to talk to here

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f2d835af5...390so4_250.gif
http://38.media.tumblr.com/88afdb016...390so8_250.gif

Awwwwwwww she is gorgeousssss
She so wanted him on Valentine's Day. I love that pic! Love talking to you too, my friend.

Last edited by lessismore; 05-28-2015 at 03:11 AM Reason: Edited img tags
Old 05-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She so wanted him on Valentine's Day. I love that pic! Love talking to you too, my friend.

She really wanted him way before! And then she became addicted. "Schmiddle and the damage is done yo!"
Old 05-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

She really wanted him way before! And then she became addicted. "Schmiddle and the damage is done yo!"
Oh, I know but this is when she let it get to her.

"It's on and poppin'"

Last edited by lessismore; 05-28-2015 at 03:24 AM
Old 05-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I know but this is when she let it get to her.

"It's on and poppin'"

On and poppin Schmece
Old 05-28-2015, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

On and poppin Schmece
Probably one of my favorite moments from season one. It's so sweet. The first time that we see Cece might be into Schmidt. We really see it in the following episode. But this one as a viewer made me say, oh so that's how it's going to be.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Probably one of my favorite moments from season one. It's so sweet. The first time that we see Cece might be into Schmidt. We really see it in the following episode. But this one as a viewer made me say, oh so that's how it's going to be.
Definitely mine too I love how vulnerable they look together but also how comfortable too she acted like a jerk all day but now she opened herself to Schmidt and apologized. I love everything about them
Old 05-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely mine too I love how vulnerable they look together but also how comfortable too she acted like a jerk all day but now she opened herself to Schmidt and apologized. I love everything about them
Me too! It gives me all kinds of feels. Can't wait for more.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread