Moderator Support Team

I don't remember the first cap..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I don't remember the first cap..
All are from "Secrets" episode Jess was telling everything to Cece and she was mad she kept her relationship with Schmidt as a secret. In the first cap she says "Thats what second base means? Then I am not a virgin anymore"

I love my gurls so much This season we got so much Jess&Cece, it made me so happy!!!!

Old 06-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
All are from "Secrets" episode Jess was telling everything to Cece and she was mad she kept her relationship with Schmidt as a secret. In the first cap she says "Thats what second base means? Then I am not a virgin anymore"

I love my gurls so much This season we got so much Jess&Cece, it made me so happy!!!!

I Jess/Cece scenes. I love their friendship. I want more, always!
Old 06-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I always love the flashbacks on them..

is that what you want?

Old 06-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
I Jess/Cece scenes. I love their friendship. I want more, always!
Definitely me too! And I love flashbacks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I always love the flashbacks on them..
yep yep! Especially since they found the young Cece who exactly looks like Hannah. Wow right? I always love to see them as kids hehe
Old 06-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I totally agree w/ you about young Cece..

is that what you want?

Old 06-16-2015, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Young Cece is like, the most perfect casting ever. Young Jess was pretty good too, but Young Cece is so damn spot on.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly perfect casting!

I love how JC are friends for 20 years. And still are best friends. Especially with female friendships that is so hard to have or continue imo. I hope we get even more JC scenes in Season 5 Cece loves bachlorete parties right? Now she can have the best lol
Old 06-17-2015, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly perfect casting!

I love how JC are friends for 20 years. And still are best friends. Especially with female friendships that is so hard to have or continue imo. I hope we get even more JC scenes in Season 5 Cece loves bachlorete parties right? Now she can have the best lol
It will be the best cause she isn't worried about marrying the wrong guy. Now she can relax and have fun!
Old 06-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
It will be the best cause she isn't worried about marrying the wrong guy. Now she can relax and have fun!
Yes!! I wonder if she will have worries still but I am sure those won't be about Schmidt.

Also I am very curious about her mother's reaction to Schmidt esp if she knows him beforehand and what he did. He was the reason Cece broke her wedding and he misstepped
Old 06-17-2015, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes!! I wonder if she will have worries still but I am sure those won't be about Schmidt.

Also I am very curious about her mother's reaction to Schmidt esp if she knows him beforehand and what he did. He was the reason Cece broke her wedding and he misstepped
I agree, that could be interesting if they choose to address it. I had not thought about that till today. It reminds me of Private Practice (sorry CK, if you haven't seen it) but when the groom had lunch with his parents, they told him they disapproved of the marriage. It was because he had told them about all her bad stuff when they broke up the previous time. She dumped him if I recall. So in their case, they eloped when the parents were fighting.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I agree, that could be interesting if they choose to address it. I had not thought about that till today. It reminds me of Private Practice (sorry CK, if you haven't seen it) but when the groom had lunch with his parents, they told him they disapproved of the marriage. It was because he had told them about all her bad stuff when they broke up the previous time. She dumped him if I recall. So in their case, they eloped when the parents were fighting.
Yeah I haven't seen it it is good to know about bad stuff and being able to accept them and the person you are marrying than to learn everything later imo.

We were gonna meet her in premiere as I remember and it was going to be an engagement party too that Jess is throwing out. I am curious about everything actually lol. If Jess helps Cece to ease her mom, that would make a good scene too imo
Old 06-17-2015, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I haven't seen it it is good to know about bad stuff and being able to accept them and the person you are marrying than to learn everything later imo.

We were gonna meet her in premiere as I remember and it was going to be an engagement party too that Jess is throwing out. I am curious about everything actually lol. If Jess helps Cece to ease her mom, that would make a good scene too imo
I agree. Better to know what you are getting into and see that they are not perfect.

I forgot about the party. Do we know that the parents are there? It would make sense but if they live in another state, they may only be at the wedding. I would love Jess to help Cece!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread