Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
That's okay. But I do have thoughts. I loved it, but some was hard to watch. I came home on Wed and watched again.
I watched 2 episodes, apparently I missed one I loved both. All the scenarios Randall thought

Finale was a great episode too. Wanna watch again too
Old 03-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I watched 2 episodes, apparently I missed one I loved both. All the scenarios Randall thought

Finale was a great episode too. Wanna watch again too
These were my initial thoughts. Wrote this while I watched.

I knew Beth wouldn’t be on board with Randall’s actions in the last episode.
When Rebecca told the family the news, I thought that Kevin would have known immediately that Randall was behind it. Especially since he was acting all guilty, mopey for most of the party.
I called it. I knew she was Jack’s sister. Yes! I knew it, it’s Madison! She may not end up as his future wife but if this means more Madison and less Sophie, I’ll take it! It’s nice to see the brothers patched things up. I found myself saying to the tv, don’t say it. Especially to Kevin, because I knew what his worst day was gonna be. Low blows from both of them. Good on Beth getting everyone out, so they could hash it out.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
These were my initial thoughts. Wrote this while I watched.

I knew Beth wouldn’t be on board with Randall’s actions in the last episode.
When Rebecca told the family the news, I thought that Kevin would have known immediately that Randall was behind it. Especially since he was acting all guilty, mopey for most of the party.
I called it. I knew she was Jack’s sister. Yes! I knew it, it’s Madison! She may not end up as his future wife but if this means more Madison and less Sophie, I’ll take it! It’s nice to see the brothers patched things up. I found myself saying to the tv, don’t say it. Especially to Kevin, because I knew what his worst day was gonna be. Low blows from both of them. Good on Beth getting everyone out, so they could hash it out.
You have to comment about penultimate episode too because I've recently watched it I loved therapy scenes, did you? Also we watched Jack

I think Kevin thought Randall was behind her decision, he asked him and questioned him. But still didn't wanna make it hard on him first. Then when it came certain he was mad.

I love Madison so I am happy. Maybe he still ends up with Sophie but definitely they have kids with Madison I really love Sophie too why don't you? Unfortunately they showed Cassidy too PLEASE DON'T!

When they talked about adoption I also caught Jack's adopted sister Lovely I hope we see Kate and Tobby in the future too. Where was Kate, especially?

So we know there will be a fall out and then they will make peace.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
You have to comment about penultimate episode too because I've recently watched it I loved therapy scenes, did you? Also we watched Jack

I think Kevin thought Randall was behind her decision, he asked him and questioned him. But still didn't wanna make it hard on him first. Then when it came certain he was mad.

I love Madison so I am happy. Maybe he still ends up with Sophie but definitely they have kids with Madison I really love Sophie too why don't you? Unfortunately they showed Cassidy too PLEASE DON'T!

When they talked about adoption I also caught Jack's adopted sister Lovely I hope we see Kate and Toby in the future too. Where was Kate, especially?

So we know there will be a fall out and then they will make peace.
Boo, Cassidy! Yuck! Yes, they make up and it's nice to see that they are going to be okay. I just think they are both scared and want what's best for their mom. I sorta guessed who Jack's sister was, before the reveal.

I don't know why, I am just not feeling Sophie. I never really did. I mean, she is nice and all, but I don't think they belong together. They aren't good for each other. I especially think that Kevin is not good for Sophie. Let her move on.

Now the Madison of it all, I also had a thought about co-parenting, I think perhaps they will in the future. That said, the timeline puts his fiance as it being Madison. Unless someone else is pregnant as well. Which I think would be a bit much. That said, a fiance, doesn't always becomes a wife. His fiance, isn't necessarily his wife in the future. But if I could choose, I would choose Madison over the other choices.

The reason I bring up co-parenting, is because that has been floating around. I rewatced and I really want Madison to be Kevin’s great love. Twice in the episode she dismisses herself, like Kevin wouldn’t want this, you deserve a great love. She doesn’t see her own value and that she deserves a great love as well. There is this insecurity with Madison, that we have seen since season one. She wants love, friendship, a family and everything. As much as I want it for Kevin, I want it for Madison.

Edited to add that, Beth was on point in 418! Loved how she got Rebecca and the girls out of the way, before the fight! I also loved how she supported her husband, and still didn't really agree with his actions and let him know that.

We can go back and talk about 417 after, cause this is already pretty long.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Boo, Cassidy! Yuck! Yes, they make up and it's nice to see that they are going to be okay. I just think they are both scared and want what's best for their mom. I sorta guessed who Jack's sister was, before the reveal.

I don't know why, I am just not feeling Sophie. I never really did. I mean, she is nice and all, but I don't think they belong together. They aren't good for each other. I especially think that Kevin is not good for Sophie. Let her move on.

Now the Madison of it all, I also had a thought about co-parenting, I think perhaps they will in the future. That said, the timeline puts his fiance as it being Madison. Unless someone else is pregnant as well. Which I think would be a bit much. That said, a fiance, doesn't always becomes a wife. His fiance, isn't necessarily his wife in the future. But if I could choose, I would choose Madison over the other choices.

The reason I bring up co-parenting, is because that has been floating around. I rewatced and I really want Madison to be Kevin’s great love. Twice in the episode she dismisses herself, like Kevin wouldn’t want this, you deserve a great love. She doesn’t see her own value and that she deserves a great love as well. There is this insecurity with Madison, that we have seen since season one. She wants love, friendship, a family and everything. As much as I want it for Kevin, I want it for Madison.

Edited to add that, Beth was on point in 418! Loved how she got Rebecca and the girls out of the way, before the fight! I also loved how she supported her husband, and still didn't really agree with his actions and let him know that.

We can go back and talk about 417 after, cause this is already pretty long.
I really loved Beth in the finale too how she took everyone out She was so cute when she was getting water and witnessing Bec and Kevin's talk too The version where Randall doesn't have her in his life is the the worst case scenario, everything sucks for him. Anyways, we can write 417 separately as you wish

I have a soft spot for high-school or childhood sweethearts , always And yeah they have had it tough, and I wish it would have worked the second time around that being said, I also love Madison with him, and I agreed with you so much how she deserves love and family too. She's been great hasn't she? I really like her. Of course the bond Sophie and Kevin shares will never change, it's something special. I really wish Cassidy is not pregnant, and not in his future. Even tho they said Madison is expecting twins, and what we saw seemed like they are Kevin-Madison children, they can turn it around and make it like one is from Madison and the other is from Cassidy and I'd really hate that I feel like the fiancee was Madison too, but maybe later they fall in love, and they find the great love in each other; or they fall out and Kevin and Sophie try again and 3rd time is the charm, either way is still available. I was not familiar with the term co-parenting but that can be too.

So you don't find any right in Randall's wish from his mother, right? Even tho we can understand where he is coming from it's really hard to get how he forced Bec to accept what he wants. On the other hand, maybe with the trials she could live much longer than she would have In the ff, when kevin and randall was in the odds Bec was still bad. Maybe she didn't want to go later on?

it will be very hard to wait for the new season.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

youtube

Old 03-29-2020, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Friday Night Dinner.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yt

Jojo you want Sophie to be Kevin’s endgame right?

from Twitter I have noticed that Nicky is wearing a wedding band too!!! Oh wow. People are guessing he married Cassidy Well I don’t want her but unless it’s Kevin maybe I can accept??? Or maybe not

Last edited by lessismore; 03-29-2020 at 04:50 PM
Old 03-30-2020, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I'm for Kophie so I really hated that finale

Old 03-30-2020, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
yeah I'm for Kophie so I really hated that finale
As I remember Love them too, I'd love a Kophie Endgame And it was so funny how she saw the add and laughed at his nipple! They have a special bond and noone can change that imo, also Kevin's episode with her was so nice, wasn't it?

Honestly, I am ok with both endgames, I love Madison too, she's been so nice. Als as a parallel, same as Kevin at first she was shallow then we learned her layers. And her medical background makes me root for them too. Well obviously they have twins at the end, I hope they are the kids of them. And now I can't wait for Kevin and Madison's journey, especially if they fall in love too

I just recently noticed how Nicky was wearing a wedding band too! Some people suggested that he might be married with Cassidy?? I do not like her or want her tho if it's not Kevin maybe I can accept. And some people suggested that maybe Bec thinks he is Jack and he plays the part. This doesn't make sense to me, he doesn't have to necessarily wear a wedding ring then

At first I really found Kevin shallow but very quickly I really started to enjoy his SL and journey. Can't wait
Old 03-30-2020, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yikes he can't just marry Bec bc of that not sure who it is but I hope he finds happiness.

Idk I love Madison but all this will they won't they with Kevin and Sophie was all for nothing if they don't end up together

Old 03-30-2020, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
oh yikes he can't just marry Bec bc of that not sure who it is but I hope he finds happiness.

Idk I love Madison but all this will they won't they with Kevin and Sophie was all for nothing if they don't end up together
Yeah noone would want that or like it... I hope he finds happiness too

Aww I agree with that too, they seem to find each other every time. Maybe he tries with Madison but it doesn't work somehow and at the end he is with Sophie, but Madison is very dear for him and she is family too
Old 03-31-2020, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Idk the show needs to make it up to me big time next season if they wanna keep me around

Old 03-31-2020, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Idk the show needs to make it up to me big time next season if they wanna keep me around

I really liked this season, it was deep imo. How will we be waiting for the next season now.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was fine with it til the finale

Closed Thread   Post New Thread