Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2020, 04:15 PM
  #1
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
Besides New Girl, what are you watching #20

Any other tv shows you are watching?
Movies you watched / would like to watch soon?
Sports? Other events on TV? Youtube videos? What are you listening to? What are you reading?

#20






__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:39 PM
  #2
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
I hear ya, but it was more, why aren’t Jack and Rebecca together and less, ah Miguel I hate him. I was confused and not long after, we found out about Jack.
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:51 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
JoJoF92's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 128,541
tftnt


The outsider
__________________

icon by me

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:23 AM
  #4
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
^^ yw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I hear ya, but it was more, why aren’t Jack and Rebecca together and less, ah Miguel I hate him. I was confused and not long after, we found out about Jack.
I see. Well I also remember not liking him being married to Bec. Like whaattt, you were his bestie! Then we got to learn of course. So at first we weren't positive imo and it was not that wrong. I aslo would love to see more Bec and Jack, always
__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:59 PM
  #5
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I see. Well I also remember not liking him being married to Bec. Like whaattt, you were his bestie! Then we got to learn of course. So at first we weren't positive imo and it was not that wrong. I aslo would love to see more Bec and Jack, always
Gotta have Jack and Bed, right?! Yeah, I get the confusion, I was as well, but I just never blamed Miguel. IDK, I just had a gut feeling that it wasn't anyone's "fault".
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:25 PM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Gotta have Jack and Bed, right?! Yeah, I get the confusion, I was as well, but I just never blamed Miguel. IDK, I just had a gut feeling that it wasn't anyone's "fault".
It wasn't like blaming him for me but rather "whaaaa hooowww? I want my Jack "




Awwwwwwww he is so cute
__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:28 PM
  #7
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
It wasn't like blaming him for me but rather "whaaaa hooowww? I want my Jack "




Awwwwwwww he is so cute
Haha, remember Mark Hamill bawling at Sheldon and Amy's wedding?
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:30 PM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Haha, remember Mark Hamill bawling at Sheldon and Amy's wedding?
I love him so much!!!
__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:34 PM
  #9
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I love him so much!!!
Haha, apparently.
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 01:25 PM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
JoJoF92's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 128,541
Head over heels
__________________

icon by me

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:15 PM
  #11
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
Tv
__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:25 PM
  #12
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
Just finished The Good Doctor! So good! Crisis on Infinite Earths tonight.
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:03 AM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
JoJoF92's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 128,541
This is us
__________________

icon by me

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 04:22 AM
  #14
Elite Fan

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 46,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Just finished The Good Doctor! So good! Crisis on Infinite Earths tonight.
Finished as in season?
__________________
cK Visit New Girl
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight | Buzz ♥ Jessie icon: JoJoF92
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 06:15 AM
  #15
Master Fan

 
KatB's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 18,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Finished as in season?
No, just finished watching the episode.
KatB is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST