Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TBBT

Last edited by lessismore; 05-18-2019 at 02:34 AM
Old 05-18-2019, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
TBBT
I know. I agree. Did you catch it? The last scene, very last one, had a call back to the pilot. Go check.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I know. I agree. Did you catch it? The last scene, very last one, had a call back to the pilot. Go check.
I knowwwww I can't believe it ended!

Also later I saw the homage in Young Sheldon, how sweeeetttt!!!

I am both happy and sad, bittersweet ending. And it felt like it didn't end so I liked that actually. Because I wanted to see them as elder people (an ff) but this way was sweet too, knowing that they will always be together So so sweet call backs to the pilot! Probably I will have to rewatch before comenting in detail but I really cried a few times Did you like it?
Old 05-19-2019, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I knowwwww I can't believe it ended!

Also later I saw the homage in Young Sheldon, how sweeeetttt!!!

I am both happy and sad, bittersweet ending. And it felt like it didn't end so I liked that actually. Because I wanted to see them as elder people (an ff) but this way was sweet too, knowing that they will always be together So so sweet call backs to the pilot! Probably I will have to rewatch before commenting in detail but I really cried a few times Did you like it?
Me either, that's so sad. It still doesn't feel real. I really wanted to see Sheldon's mama one more time.

I agree, it had a sorta Everybody Loves Raymond ending, in that pretty much everything stayed the same. Plus they ended with breakfast and TBBT with take out. I wanted that too. So I was sorta, "that's it?", the first time I watched it. But I have watched it a few times since and I do like it. Not top five. But perhaps top ten finales. Did you like Penny is going to be a mama? I knew it. When she came in with Amy, yup. So obvious.
Old 05-20-2019, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me either, that's so sad. It still doesn't feel real. I really wanted to see Sheldon's mama one more time.

I agree, it had a sorta Everybody Loves Raymond ending, in that pretty much everything stayed the same. Plus they ended with breakfast and TBBT with take out. I wanted that too. So I was sorta, "that's it?", the first time I watched it. But I have watched it a few times since and I do like it. Not top five. But perhaps top ten finales. Did you like Penny is going to be a mama? I knew it. When she came in with Amy, yup. So obvious.
Awww why she was not invited to Nobels right?? I'd love to see her too or a talk on the phone at least? I loved how they ended it with the take out, that was the essential I'd love if babies would have been there too actually

I know we didn't care that much about Leonard and Penny but did you like them having a baby? I mean for once I thought they might go with a woman who doesn't want a baby but I knew they'd go with pilot parallel. Anyways I was happy actually it felt sweet, and with the call back from Sheldon too it really felt the right ending

AND HEY! We saw my babies' babies!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautifullllllllllll Also another time I lost was when Sheldon called Howard Astronout I also love Amy's speech and how Mayim is a scienctist as well, she was so genuine beyond a scene in a tv show imo, I loved it

It was also nice to see Buffy too

Overall I enjoyed it very much, but I really wish it would continue and wouldn't have to end

Last edited by lessismore; 05-20-2019 at 05:56 AM
Old 05-20-2019, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Suicide Squad

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-20-2019, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

</Scorpion>.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-20-2019, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww why she was not invited to Nobels right?? I'd love to see her too or a talk on the phone at least? I loved how they ended it with the take out, that was the essential I'd love if babies would have been there too actually

I know we didn't care that much about Leonard and Penny but did you like them having a baby? I mean for once I thought they might go with a woman who doesn't want a baby but I knew they'd go with pilot parallel. Anyways I was happy actually it felt sweet, and with the call back from Sheldon too it really felt the right ending

AND HEY! We saw my babies' babies!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautifullllllllllll Also another time I lost was when Sheldon called Howard Astronaut I also love Amy's speech and how Mayim is a scientist as well, she was so genuine beyond a scene in a tv show imo, I loved it

It was also nice to see Buffy too

Overall I enjoyed it very much, but I really wish it would continue and wouldn't have to end

I agree, with all that. I was okay with Penny pregnant. I would have been fine either way, but they were so happy. So that made me happy. It is nice seeing things in the pilot paid off. It would have been nice to see that though. Did you notice Penny's shirt in the final scene?!

I agree, for me I immediately thought of Mayim the scientist and how everything came full circle. Also, I loved her makeover, but I will say the first time I watched it, it was hard to see Amy with short hair and better clothes. I kept seeing Mayim, instead. You?
Old 05-21-2019, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, with all that. I was okay with Penny pregnant. I would have been fine either way, but they were so happy. So that made me happy. It is nice seeing things in the pilot paid off. It would have been nice to see that though. Did you notice Penny's shirt in the final scene?!

I agree, for me I immediately thought of Mayim the scientist and how everything came full circle. Also, I loved her makeover, but I will say the first time I watched it, it was hard to see Amy with short hair and better clothes. I kept seeing Mayim, instead. You?
she wore the one in the pilot

I never thought Amy would change like that, it was different but I totally loved it! She is really beautiful and deserves the tiarra, the nobel, the compliments, everything

I am still cryiinngggggg
Old 05-21-2019, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
she wore the one in the pilot

I never thought Amy would change like that, it was different but I totally loved it! She is really beautiful and deserves the tiarra, the nobel, the compliments, everything

I am still cryiinngggggg
I know, I saw that the second time I watched and had to check, and it was the same shirt. I love that!

Watched again last night.
Old 05-21-2019, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Vanishing on 7th Street

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-21-2019, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, I saw that the second time I watched and had to check, and it was the same shirt. I love that!

Watched again last night.
Loved it too!!! I loved all the call-backs also You know how much I love parallels And I know how much writers do love their parallels, sometimes they suck
Old 05-21-2019, 01:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Closed Thread   Post New Thread