Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Besides New Girl, what else are you watching? #6

Any other tv shows you are watching?
Movies you watched / would like to watch soon?
Sports? Other events on TV? Youtube videos?

Old 02-12-2017, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Golden Girls, Dorthy invited a guy over for dinner, a guy she likes, but she didn't know he was a priest.

Rose and Sophia were, I love them.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Golden Girls, Dorthy invited a guy over for dinner, a guy she likes, but she didn't know he was a priest.

Rose and Sophia were, I love them.
I love them!!! That sounds like something Blanche would have lived!
Old 02-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I love them!!! That sounds like something Blanche would have lived!
Oh, I am sure. It probably happened off screen.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I am sure. It probably happened off screen.
Do you remember who Jess called Blance? Schmidt was Blance right?
Old 02-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you remember who Jess called Blance? Schmidt was Blance right?
I believe so, but I think she said that Schmidt was Rue, her real name.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I believe so, but I think she said that Schmidt was Rue, her real name.
Really? I don't remember that!

I am watching TBBT
Old 02-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Really? I don't remember that!

I am watching TBBT
Which one? Share...
Old 02-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Which one? Share...
The last one. I really enjoyed it Especially when 3 girls were in the car. Amy and Penny cried and Bernadette lactated "Eww" And Sheldon becoming an enginner and fooling genius block heads. Also I loved that at the end Amy hit on the gas pedal so hard haha! We know it was just a dream

Do you think they made her sad about the engagement so that they kinda popped up the SL again? I mean maybe it's coming soooonnnnnnnnn
Old 02-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The last one. I really enjoyed it Especially when 3 girls were in the car. Amy and Penny cried and Bernadette lactated "Eww" And Sheldon becoming an enginner and fooling genius block heads. Also I loved that at the end Amy hit on the gas pedal so hard haha! We know it was just a dream

Do you think they made her sad about the engagement so that they kinda popped up the SL again? I mean maybe it's coming soooonnnnnnnnn
It better be coming soon! I mean, Amy may be patient but I am not! Come on people. One thing I have loved about TBBT is that they do move the story forward and let people grow and change. Don't let us down now. Of course Amy could propose, so don't cry just pop the question. Although in this case, he needs to. Anyway, I loved the girls of course.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It better be coming soon! I mean, Amy may be patient but I am not! Come on people. One thing I have loved about TBBT is that they do move the story forward and let people grow and change. Don't let us down now. Of course Amy could propose, so don't cry just pop the question. Although in this case, he needs to. Anyway, I loved the girls of course.
Me neither They are forcing our patience but I am sure when it happens it will be amazing It would also be a cute change if Amy proposes, we already know Sheldon wants to. I still wouldn't be surprised if Aly proposes to Winnie too Because she said ILY the first. And here Amy was gonna tell ILY and Sheldon said it and it was so cute

I love Bernadette so much. I kinda hate that we can't see the baby and we hear her annoying voice but it's also funny But frankly I really wanna see more interaction with the baby by everyone, especially Howy. I wanna see them parenting. Tho it's nice that they have Raj and Steward to help (at last they try lol).
Old 02-13-2017, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me neither They are forcing our patience but I am sure when it happens it will be amazing It would also be a cute change if Amy proposes, we already know Sheldon wants to. I still wouldn't be surprised if Aly proposes to Winnie too Because she said ILY the first. And here Amy was gonna tell ILY and Sheldon said it and it was so cute

I love Bernadette so much. I kinda hate that we can't see the baby and we hear her annoying voice but it's also funny But frankly I really wanna see more interaction with the baby by everyone, especially Howy. I wanna see them parenting. Tho it's nice that they have Raj and Steward to help (at last they try lol).
I agree, Amy proposing would be amazing. But I think for Amy, Sheldon proposing is important because she was the one that suggested them living together and she seems to always try and push the relationship forward. He did say, ILY first and that was so beautiful to witness. I would love if Ally catches on and doesn't want to wait, so she pops the question.

The baby gimmick is getting old, you are correct. It was cute at first, but come on! Uncle Shelly needs to babysit. Of course I want to see Howard with the baby. What's the point of tv? To watch, not to listen or hear stories about what happened? Anyway, rant over.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, Amy proposing would be amazing. But I think for Amy, Sheldon proposing is important because she was the one that suggested them living together and she seems to always try and push the relationship forward. He did say, ILY first and that was so beautiful to witness. I would love if Ally catches on and doesn't want to wait, so she pops the question.

The baby gimmick is getting old, you are correct. It was cute at first, but come on! Uncle Shelly needs to babysit. Of course I want to see Howard with the baby. What's the point of tv? To watch, not to listen or hear stories about what happened? Anyway, rant over.
Our rants are never over! Well I agree too much. I wasn't imagining a baby SL like this, I feel like deceived, you know how much I wanted them as parents. Can you imagine? You get what you wished for but it's just there as a "teaser". Anyways I still enjoy the show, it's astonishing that it's in its 10th season and this amazing. I love them so much!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Our rants are never over! Well I agree too much. I wasn't imagining a baby SL like this, I feel like deceived, you know how much I wanted them as parents. Can you imagine? You get what you wished for but it's just there as a "teaser". Anyways I still enjoy the show, it's astonishing that it's in its 10th season and this amazing. I love them so much!
I agree, I still love the show but the baby doesn't even sound like a baby. To me it's as if, they are not parents. Oh well, like I said, I still enjoy the show, unless they give Raj a SL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread