Old 08-01-2016, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YT vids
Old 08-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

UnReal
Old 08-02-2016, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

found a great channel on YT. Loveed his vids!
Old 08-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The 100
Old 08-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

AGT

I really liked Katie Lynn tonight. Check her out CK.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
AGT

I really liked Katie Lynn tonight. Check her out CK.
Oh wonderful! I watched her now thanks to you! Such a sweetheart She is just 12!! Aww!

I love the stories of contestants but also I kinda NOT want to know anything about them but just their talent on the stage.

Really so many amazing talents this year imo!

Last edited by lessismore; 08-03-2016 at 12:27 AM
Old 08-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

I do like a lot of the acts this year. Even if I can not remember their names. Especially when you ask.

The magicians and singers are my favorite. I don't like the gross acts, swallowing a sword and so on.

Be sure to look later to Katie's song from last night. I also liked the rubics cube guy from last night.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I do like a lot of the acts this year. Even if I can not remember their names. Especially when you ask.

The magicians and singers are my favorite. I don't like the gross acts, swallowing a sword and so on.

Be sure to look later to Katie's song from last night. I also liked the rubics cube guy from last night.
I watched all of Kadie's performances. She has so much potential and she is so young! Way to go!

I kinda look for different acts rather than singers. Magicians, comedians, entertainers... But there are great singers this year too. I kinda don't like that opera girl, her voice can be thought but feels like she is pushing so much. She has great potential tho. I think the 14 yo black girl has the best voice from female singers. I am curious about Grace's second act.

I love Tape Face, whatever he does he is entertaining He is already an icon imo and he should have his own show. He brought something that was missing as an action comedy, a Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin way. They also say he is like Mr Bean but I beg to differ because Mr Bean's act is on stupidty and it's annoying. I can't stand that much stupidity. But Tape Face's act depends on creating something different from very simple props. I love the plane act with the toothbrush. And his first performance was so great too. He uses music and props so well. Simple yet brilliant and funny. I love the rubic guy too, and glad that they brought him back. But last night's performance wasn't that seemless as previous ones imo. Still it was entertaining. I love Argentinian guys on the stage, Malevo. I LOVE THEM! I like the NFL player magician, he is good imo. I liked the contortionist girl, she is self thought and she is gorgeous but her acts feel repetitive. I liked the little girl comedian in her first time but now I don't think she deserves to go further. I didn't laugh at her last performance. But I hope she continues outside the contest because she has potential too. I also love Viktor Kee, the juggler guy because he really puts something artistic every time , I like watching him.

Last edited by lessismore; 08-03-2016 at 04:10 AM
Old 08-03-2016, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I watched all of Kadie's performances. She has so much potential and she is so young! Way to go!

I kinda look for different acts rather than singers. Magicians, comedians, entertainers... But there are great singers this year too. I kinda don't like that opera girl, her voice can be thought but feels like she is pushing so much. She has great potential tho. I think the 14 yo black girl has the best voice from female singers. I am curious about Grace's second act.

I love Tape Face, whatever he does he is entertaining He is already an icon imo and he should have his own show. He brought something that was missing as an action comedy, a Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin way. They also say he is like Mr Bean but I beg to differ because Mr Bean's act is on stupidty and it's annoying. I can't stand that much stupidity. But Tape Face's act depends on creating something different from very simple props. I love the plane act with the toothbrush. And his first performance was so great too. He uses music and props so well. Simple yet brilliant and funny. I love the rubic guy too, and glad that they brought him back. But last night's performance wasn't that seemless as previous ones imo. Still it was entertaining. I love Argentinian guys on the stage, Malevo. I LOVE THEM! I like the NFL player magician, he is good imo. I liked the contortionist girl, she is self thought and she is gorgeous but her acts feel repetitive. I liked the little girl comedian in her first time but now I don't think she deserves to go further. I didn't laugh at her last performance. But I hope she continues outside the contest because she has potential too. I also love Viktor Kee, the juggler guy because he really puts something artistic every time , I like watching him.
I don't have a lot of time, need to take care of some things. So I will just say, yeah he better have come back, I posted right after they cut him that the rubics cube guy was shafted. I did not laugh at any of the comedians, just being honest. I thought she was cute but the second time, all she did was bag on Trump. How is that funny?! Tell a joke or humorous story. A lot of people vote based on the backstory they have or how cute they are. I don't like opera, so she wasn't my thing. I love music so much though, so I love the good singers the most.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't have a lot of time, need to take care of some things. So I will just say, yeah he better have come back, I posted right after they cut him that the rubics cube guy was shafted. I did not laugh at any of the comedians, just being honest. I thought she was cute but the second time, all she did was bag on Trump. How is that funny?! Tell a joke or humorous story. A lot of people vote based on the backstory they have or how cute they are. I don't like opera, so she wasn't my thing. I love music so much though, so I love the good singers the most.
I think she was funnier in the first time around. All of the comedians were. But then later, I didn't find any of them funny. I am watching Tape Face the most and excited for his acts. He is so adorbs
Old 08-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Masterchef

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Movies
Old 08-03-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Smallville
Old 08-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star