Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2021, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Thank you! I hope so too!

we have a new episode Where is Concord? So how's the vaccination going there?
It’s about an hour away from work, 30 minutes from home. I used to live there. We are as of yesterday number one in the nation on vaccines. So, I think it is going well.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
It’s about an hour away from work, 30 minutes from home. I used to live there. We are as of yesterday number one in the nation on vaccines. So, I think it is going well.
I hope everyone gets vaccinated soon enough...

So you have centers to get vaccinated and you have to drive there hmm. We generally get appointment and go to health centers in our neighbourhood, if it's risky, to closest hospital. It's not my turn yet, IDK if I'll ever get to be vaccinated

Happy friday and nice weekend
Old 04-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope everyone gets vaccinated soon enough...

So you have centers to get vaccinated and you have to drive there hmm. We generally get appointment and go to health centers in our neighbourhood, if it's risky, to closest hospital. It's not my turn yet, IDK if I'll ever get to be vaccinated

Happy friday and nice weekend
I’m not crying, you are!

Yeah, a lot of the pharmacies in the local communities as well as big open spaces where they can set up, they use as vaccination sites. We have a racetrack up north that they use on the weekends. We have the national guard and volunteers to help.

I’m so glad that I’m home, and relaxing.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I’m not crying, you are!

Yeah, a lot of the pharmacies in the local communities as well as big open spaces where they can set up, they use as vaccination sites. We have a racetrack up north that they use on the weekends. We have the national guard and volunteers to help.

I’m so glad that I’m home, and relaxing.
our babies next together

glad to hear. I hope you feel well after vaccination as well
Old 04-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
our babies next together

glad to hear. I hope you feel well after vaccination as well
I was a little tired and a slight fever but nothing much and it only lasted hours. So, all in all, not bad. Plus I got it, where I used to work. So, I got to visit with some former co workers.

I’m looking forward to it coming out.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was a little tired and a slight fever but nothing much and it only lasted hours. So, all in all, not bad. Plus I got it, where I used to work. So, I got to visit with some former co workers.

I’m looking forward to it coming out.
all sounds good then which vaccination you got? will you be having a second dose?

probably my turn won't be coming soon
Old 04-16-2021, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
all sounds good then which vaccination you got? will you be having a second dose?

probably my turn won't be coming soon
I got the J & J, so I’m done.

Whew..... it’s the weekend! I so need it! Been a long one.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I got the J & J, so I’m done.

Whew..... it’s the weekend! I so need it! Been a long one.
I hope it works

I am glad it's the weekend as well Have a good one dear!
Old 04-16-2021, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope it works

I am glad it's the weekend as well Have a good one dear!
Me too. Have a great weekend also.
Old 04-17-2021, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too. Have a great weekend also.
Thx

I have watched this is us and it was nice for me tbh. Some people are not enjoying as I see but I did enjoy the episode. I liked seeing miguel and jack, it was so cute

It is really sad how oblivious they were to Randall’s life and struggles But I guess this is going somewhere very solid at the end, an unbroken bond

Hmmm seeing Kevin’s exes, out of three, poor sophie seemed sour at the end, didn’t she?

Again we didn’t get an actual scene with kate and madison... funny how they mention they are bffs...
Old 04-18-2021, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thx

I have watched this is us and it was nice for me tbh. Some people are not enjoying as I see but I did enjoy the episode. I liked seeing Miguel and jack, it was so cute

It is really sad how oblivious they were to Randall’s life and struggles But I guess this is going somewhere very solid at the end, an unbroken bond

Hmmm seeing Kevin’s exes, out of three, poor Sophie seemed sour at the end, didn’t she?

Again we didn’t get an actual scene with Kate and Madison... funny how they mention they are bffs...
It sounds like you might be talking about multiple episodes. Anyway, I also loved the Jack and Miguel stuff, past and present on the latter. Nicky has no right to judge Miguel, no sir. Period, full stop.

Personally, I did not like the fight they had. Kevin could not say anything that would help the situation. Randall just wanted to be mad. Kevin was a kid, yeah he messed up, they all did, I suppose. But he had a great life. IDK, I am just glad this seems to be over.

Not a fan of the exes showing up. That said, I think we will have a wedding and they will get married. Will it last remains to be seen. But someone showing up at the last minute to stop the wedding, doesn't feel like This is Us. That is too tv, and this show is a bit more real. But i can see a phone call to Kev, that will have him question things.

PS, the show is on another break, before the final three episodes of the season. Yup, this season is only 15 episodes. Sad.
Old 04-18-2021, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It sounds like you might be talking about multiple episodes. Anyway, I also loved the Jack and Miguel stuff, past and present on the latter. Nicky has no right to judge Miguel, no sir. Period, full stop.

Personally, I did not like the fight they had. Kevin could not say anything that would help the situation. Randall just wanted to be mad. Kevin was a kid, yeah he messed up, they all did, I suppose. But he had a great life. IDK, I am just glad this seems to be over.

Not a fan of the exes showing up. That said, I think we will have a wedding and they will get married. Will it last remains to be seen. But someone showing up at the last minute to stop the wedding, doesn't feel like This is Us. That is too tv, and this show is a bit more real. But i can see a phone call to Kev, that will have him question things.

PS, the show is on another break, before the final three episodes of the season. Yup, this season is only 15 episodes. Sad.
No, no I am talking about the last episode I hope there won’t be that cliché with I object! but yeah I also thought that Kevin might have some thought if Sophie or others call him
Old 04-18-2021, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, no I am talking about the last episode I hope there won’t be that cliché with I object! but yeah I also thought that Kevin might have some thought if Sophie or others call him
Well, you talked about Kate and Madison, as well as the ex girlfriends and they were not in the last episode, also no Miguel in that episode. But anyway, I don’t know if I see Zoe calling, Cassidy could call for Nicky, but they weren’t really dating. The one I’m concerned about is Sophie. I can see her calling.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, you talked about Kate and Madison, as well as the ex girlfriends and they were not in the last episode, also no Miguel in that episode. But anyway, I don’t know if I see Zoe calling, Cassidy could call for Nicky, but they weren’t really dating. The one I’m concerned about is Sophie. I can see her calling.
But Madison talked about how Kate accepted to be her maid of honor. That's what I was referring to. They mention how they are bffs but we never get an actual scene whatever... totally rugged under the carpet, I guess... And Miguel and Jack was in the last episode, as well as Nick and Miguel arguing. I can see Sophie calling as well.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But Madison talked about how Kate accepted to be her maid of honor. That's what I was referring to. They mention how they are bffs but we never get an actual scene whatever... totally rugged under the carpet, I guess... And Miguel and Jack was in the last episode, as well as Nick and Miguel arguing. I can see Sophie calling as well.
I know, I was just referring to the fact that, that those things happened two episodes ago. The last episode was all about the brothers. No matter. Anyway, I really want to see a wedding and marriage. Do you think we will see any of Mad's family showing up for the big day? I hope if they show up, it's a good thing. Not stressful to Mad.

I also share your frustration over the lack of Kate and Madison scenes. Just because Madison is with Kev now, doesn't mean the friendship doesn't exist.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread