Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I've never rewatched So it's what I remember from my childhood.

What other old shows you have as DVDs?
So many shows. Been a long week, already worked 30 plus hours, so I’m a bit tired. I can list a few for you later. But to no surprise, I have Friends.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
So many shows. Been a long week, already worked 30 plus hours, so I’m a bit tired. I can list a few for you later. But to no surprise, I have Friends.
No surprise at all! I can guess some of them I think
Old 03-13-2021, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No surprise at all! I can guess some of them I think
Oh, I’m sure you can. Obviously a lot of our comedies. Also Gilmore, West Wing, Alias, Chuck, Family Ties, Cosby, Wings, Sports Night and many, many more. Oh, I can’t forget Raymond and also King of Queens.
Old 03-13-2021, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I’m sure you can. Obviously a lot of our comedies. Also Gilmore, West Wing, Alias, Chuck, Family Ties, Cosby, Wings, Sports Night and many, many more. Oh, I can’t forget Raymond and also King of Queens.
Of course

Old 03-13-2021, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course

Aww... They are the best. Nope, not even gonna listen to people who disagree. Not doing it.
Old 03-13-2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww... They are the best. Nope, not even gonna listen to people who disagree. Not doing it.
Why would you ever listen to them?

Heyyy a reunion of KoQ in memory of Jerry Stiller, awwww

Old 03-14-2021, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why would you ever listen to them?

Heyyy a reunion of KoQ in memory of Jerry Stiller, awwww

Sorry, I meant to respond this am, but I was busy and tired. I watched Friday, when I got home from a long week of work. A nice way to end the week. One of my favorite Arthur moments that was featured, was the phone number with Doug. Who doesn’t know how to read off a phone number?!

Haha.... well one is my brother, so I have to listen to him, but I don’t have to agree.
Old 03-14-2021, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry, I meant to respond this am, but I was busy and tired. I watched Friday, when I got home from a long week of work. A nice way to end the week. One of my favorite Arthur moments that was featured, was the phone number with Doug. Who doesn’t know how to read off a phone number?!

Haha.... well one is my brother, so I have to listen to him, but I don’t have to agree.
That's one of my favorites Poor Dougy!

Your borther did the same?
Old 03-14-2021, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's one of my favorites Poor Dougy!

Your borther did the same?
The same? If you mean he likes Ross and Rachel, then yeah. The same.

I watched the pretzel episode the other night, where Arthur was in charge and made those punch cards for free pretzels.
Old 03-14-2021, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The same? If you mean he likes Ross and Rachel, then yeah. The same.

I watched the pretzel episode the other night, where Arthur was in charge and made those punch cards for free pretzels.
Now I have re-read and understood what you meant What does he like? Lobster thing? I liked them at the beginning but not towards the ending. Especially not after I have rewatched. Because at my first watch I wanted and love JR of course but I didn’t bother with the endgame, it was expected and all... But especially after rewatching it kinda sucked more and more And I loved JR even more

Btw I started rewatching

At first I thought you meant he does the phone thing

Ugh monday again. Have I told you that we are back at work full time? Even tho nothing has passed here...
Old 03-14-2021, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now I have re-read and understood what you meant What does he like? Lobster thing? I liked them at the beginning but not towards the ending. Especially not after I have rewatched. Because at my first watch I wanted and love JR of course but I didn’t bother with the endgame, it was expected and all... But especially after rewatching it kinda sucked more and more And I loved JR even more

Btw I started rewatching

At first I thought you meant he does the phone thing

Ugh monday again. Have I told you that we are back at work full time? Even tho nothing has passed here...
Idk why he likes them, he just does. He rewatches frequently. I asked what part of the series he preferred, he likes the whole series. I prefer the later seasons.

Rewatching Friends? Haha, no not the phone thing. I think that is uniquely Arthur.

Sorry to hear. I’ve been full time this entire time. Last week I worked 53.5 hours. This week looks to be more of the same.
Old 03-15-2021, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Idk why he likes them, he just does. He rewatches frequently. I asked what part of the series he preferred, he likes the whole series. I prefer the later seasons.

Rewatching Friends? Haha, no not the phone thing. I think that is uniquely Arthur.

Sorry to hear. I’ve been full time this entire time. Last week I worked 53.5 hours. This week looks to be more of the same.
Well then you just have to agree to disagree I prefer the later seasons as well Yes I am rewatching Friends. They uploaded here again so I just said, why not? And I also have DVDs btw. But unlike you I do not watch anything from DVDs anymore. Just when something is wrong with the internet, etc.

Arthur is so unique

Ugh that's so much work, I am sorry. But I hope you have a great weekend to rest and have fun!
Old 03-15-2021, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well then you just have to agree to disagree I prefer the later seasons as well Yes I am rewatching Friends. They uploaded here again so I just said, why not? And I also have DVDs btw. But unlike you I do not watch anything from DVDs anymore. Just when something is wrong with the internet, etc.

Arthur is so unique

Ugh that's so much work, I am sorry. But I hope you have a great weekend to rest and have fun!
I rarely watch my dvd's but I occasionally dust them off. I have so many, and I don't have the hard drive space for it all. Plus, it is good when the internet is down. That said, usually when the internet is down, so is the electricity.

He really is a unicorn, isn't he?

It is a lot of work. But, it keeps me employed, so I am thankful, but tired. I just pulled an 11 or so hour day.
Old 03-15-2021, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I rarely watch my dvd's but I occasionally dust them off. I have so many, and I don't have the hard drive space for it all. Plus, it is good when the internet is down. That said, usually when the internet is down, so is the electricity.

He really is a unicorn, isn't he?

It is a lot of work. But, it keeps me employed, so I am thankful, but tired. I just pulled an 11 or so hour day.
dusting off is crucial yeah for both internet and obviously electricity. I have DVDs and also I stored many of them to my HDD as well. But I don't have computers with DVD players anymore so instead of using external DVD players I mostly use my HDD, if I need

For me the same for my work I don't wanna work at all tbh, I am so very tired... But at the end I am just thankful to be employed, especially during this hard times...
Old 03-17-2021, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, my week has been crazy. I have already worked more than 30 hours. I can post more on the weekend. Right now I don’t have the brainpower.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread