Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2021, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I have not either, tbh. If it weren’t for Kev and Madison, as well as Rebecca and her husbands, this season would be a total wash. I do like that Randall is for the most part, back to his lovable self. He was quite selfish for most of this season. But the way he and Beth showed up for Madison!

I agree!
Old 02-28-2021, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

I agree!
Well, I was gonna say Rebecca and Miguel, cause they are so great, and it’s nice to see a mature love. But I didn’t want you to think I was not enjoying Jack and Rebecca. I think that Migs stands out, because we don’t get to see much of him or of them. They talked about their honeymoon..... I just . It was a small window into their life.

I also heard someone say that Kevin and Madison are the great love story that Madison was talking about last season, because he chose her. I’ll also add, that he has put in the hard work and chooses daily!
Old 02-28-2021, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, I was gonna say Rebecca and Miguel, cause they are so great, and it’s nice to see a mature love. But I didn’t want you to think I was not enjoying Jack and Rebecca. I think that Migs stands out, because we don’t get to see much of him or of them. They talked about their honeymoon..... I just . It was a small window into their life.

I also heard someone say that Kevin and Madison are the great love story that Madison was talking about last season, because he chose her. I’ll also add, that he has put in the hard work and chooses daily!
But there was Jack this episode, I guess you said in general. And yeah I do enjoy her and her husbands both but ofc I favor Jack Tbh I started to enjoy Miguel too and it’s already late that we gotta learn things about their relationship. Also, I still have many questions about them. I don’t remember if we saw how they ended up marrying in the first place, have we seen that I don’t recall but it can be me... what do we know so far?
Old 02-28-2021, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But there was Jack this episode, I guess you said in general. And yeah I do enjoy her and her husbands both but ofc I favor Jack Tbh I started to enjoy Miguel too and it’s already late that we gotta learn things about their relationship. Also, I still have many questions about them. I don’t remember if we saw how they ended up marrying in the first place, have we seen that I don’t recall but it can be me... what do we know so far?
I was talking about this season. I rewatched the last two today, so I forgot that Migs wasn’t on this week. What we know so far... that Miguel moved away, to Tx, a couple years after Jack died. They reconnected, on Facebook, around 2007, after Tess was born. We also know they had a honeymoon in Mexico. That’s about it.

The show is not on this week, btw. I think they come back next week.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I was talking about this season. I rewatched the last two today, so I forgot that Migs wasn’t on this week. What we know so far... that Miguel moved away, to Tx, a couple years after Jack died. They reconnected, on Facebook, around 2007, after Tess was born. We also know they had a honeymoon in Mexico. That’s about it.

The show is not on this week, btw. I think they come back next week.
As I've read he explicitly required that he wouldn't direct an episode with his character in it

Anyways, yeah I got you And thank you for the info we have gathered so far. There's a lot to tell there, right?

So we'll wait for another week, well...

What else are you watching when This is us is not on?
Old 03-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
As I've read he explicitly required that he wouldn't direct an episode with his character in it

Anyways, yeah I got you And thank you for the info we have gathered so far. There's a lot to tell there, right?

So we'll wait for another week, well...

What else are you watching when This is us is not on?
Yeah, I read the same thing.

Oh, I keep busy, with The Good Doctor, The Neighborhood, Mixed-ish, The Voice, Superman and Lois, The Flash, Mom, Superstore, Shark Tank, and Whose Line is it Anyway?, to name a few. Oh and I forgot Heartland and When Calls the Heart.

You don't have too many shows, do you?
Old 03-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I have a lot, but I do (prefer to) binge watch many of them. There are a few local shows that I (can) watch on their days and/or foreign ones soon after their days. Some local shows that I watch also share the same day, so naturally I watch my favorite and the others later. Also sometimes I cannot find some of the foreign shows even if I'd like to watch, neither on Netflix-like platforms nor on other internet streaming platforms.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I have a lot, but I do (prefer to) binge watch many of them. There are a few local shows that I (can) watch on their days and/or foreign ones soon after their days. Some local shows that I watch also share the same day, so naturally I watch my favorite and the others later. Also sometimes I cannot find some of the foreign shows even if I'd like to watch, neither on Netflix-like platforms nor on other internet streaming platforms.

I can imagine that can be frustrating. Well, I am glad you were able to find This is Us. I told a new co worker of mine to watch it. He liked Parenthood, so I was like, if you liked Parenthood, you will love This is Us! That and Mandy Moore has blown me away. She still does. They all do but I think she is still my favorite. When I am watching, it is easy to forget how young Mandy is, and you really get lost on her character. I also love the attention to detail that she puts into the different time periods. She really pulls off older Rebecca as well as young Rebecca and all points in between.

I found this and thought it was a fun read.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hanifahrahm...ndship-goals-1

March 16

Beth navigates qualms with her mother; Kevin and Kate bring their families together for dinner.

Can't wait to see mama C again, also Kevin and Kate and their families. How long have we waited for this?

Last edited by KatB; 03-06-2021 at 12:27 PM
Old 03-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can imagine that can be frustrating. Well, I am glad you were able to find This is Us. I told a new co worker of mine to watch it. He liked Parenthood, so I was like, if you liked Parenthood, you will love This is Us! That and Mandy Moore has blown me away. She still does. They all do but I think she is still my favorite. When I am watching, it is easy to forget how young Mandy is, and you really get lost on her character. I also love the attention to detail that she puts into the different time periods. She really pulls off older Rebecca as well as young Rebecca and all points in between.

I found this and thought it was a fun read.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hanifahrahm...ndship-goals-1

March 16

Beth navigates qualms with her mother; Kevin and Kate bring their families together for dinner.

Can't wait to see mama C again, also Kevin and Kate and their families. How long have we waited for this?
I am glad too, may be late but at least I find the episodes

Awwww those friendships. Seeing Leslie and Ron made me melt Love and know many of them. I, you know, love friendship SLs more than couples

That sounds great! Yeah finally! Cannot wait to watch! Mama C too And I totally agree about mandy, she’s amazing and deserves all awards!
Old 03-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am glad too, may be late but at least I find the episodes

Awwww those friendships. Seeing Leslie and Ron made me melt Love and know many of them. I, you know, love friendship SLs more than couples

That sounds great! Yeah finally! Cannot wait to watch! Mama C too And I totally agree about mandy, she’s amazing and deserves all awards!
I guess that’s all that matters.

I love the friendships so much as well. Especially on Parks. That show seemed to write friendships and relationships extremely well.

Before This is Us, had you seen Mama C before? She is a legend here for tv, especially playing Claire on The Cosby Show. Mandy... I mean, right?!
Old 03-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I guess that’s all that matters.

I love the friendships so much as well. Especially on Parks. That show seemed to write friendships and relationships extremely well.

Before This is Us, had you seen Mama C before? She is a legend here for tv, especially playing Claire on The Cosby Show. Mandy... I mean, right?!
Yeah Parks was a friendship heaven ı also love the friendship in our show too, in NG, it was really well written. I love how they put Jess and Cece. I think particularly Schmidty and Nick and cece and winnie, but also whole Gang ofc, deserve to be mentioned Also I loved seeing JD and Turk, And Lorelai and Sookie. Awww I have also other faves I’d like a mention, nonetheless it’s a great list!

Yes ofc I know Mama C and from the cosby. I adore her!!! Used to adore the cosby show and himself too, well...
Old 03-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah Parks was a friendship heaven ı also love the friendship in our show too, in NG, it was really well written. I love how they put Jess and Cece. I think particularly Schmidty and Nick and cece and winnie, but also whole Gang ofc, deserve to be mentioned Also I loved seeing JD and Turk, And Lorelai and Sookie. Awww I have also other faves I’d like a mention, nonetheless it’s a great list!

Yes ofc I know Mama C and from the cosby. I adore her!!! Used to adore the cosby show and himself too, well...
I’m watching Scrubs right now. Aww... Sookie and Lorelai! She was so sad and mad for Lor, that she was smad.

You watched Cosby, then you know. Phylicia is a boss. One of my fav moments was when Sandra told her mom that she was not going to law school. Haha... she wanted her money back and she wanted it now.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I’m watching Scrubs right now. Aww... Sookie and Lorelai! She was so sad and mad for Lor, that she was smad.

You watched Cosby, then you know. Phylicia is a boss. One of my fav moments was when Sandra told her mom that she was not going to law school. Haha... she wanted her money back and she wanted it now.
Scrubs was great

Yeah I remember so-so
Old 03-08-2021, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Scrubs was great

Yeah I remember so-so
It really was!

I remember so well. But I also have the dvds. So when I do go back and watch, it’s usually a Claire episode. You know....
Old 03-09-2021, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It really was!

I remember so well. But I also have the dvds. So when I do go back and watch, it’s usually a Claire episode. You know....
I've never rewatched So it's what I remember from my childhood.

What other old shows you have as DVDs?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread