Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2020, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apartment 4D [OT] #38 - JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

OFF TOPIC

Old 10-30-2020, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
OFF TOPIC

I still love this so, so much. I mean, Emma was a baby. But, “Joey doesn’t share food!”!

Not much as of now, it’s snowing right now. Plus it’s supposed to be wicked cold tomorrow. So I’m planning on just staying in and staying warm. You?
Old 10-31-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I still love this so, so much. I mean, Emma was a baby. But, “Joey doesn’t share food!”!

Not much as of now, it’s snowing right now. Plus it’s supposed to be wicked cold tomorrow. So I’m planning on just staying in and staying warm. You?
he is the best!

It's already snowing there? Here, is sunny but chilly for the day. Which is good because there's been a big earthquake Some high points are snowing tho.

Yes stay warm and cozy
Old 10-31-2020, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
he is the best!

It's already snowing there? Here, is sunny but chilly for the day. Which is good because there's been a big earthquake Some high points are snowing tho.

Yes stay warm and cozy
I heard about the earthquake, I didn’t know it was near you. Was it that close? It was 22 this morning, ten degrees below freezing. But I was warm and cozy under my multiple blankets. Haha...

Did you see This is Us yet?
Old 11-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I heard about the earthquake, I didn’t know it was near you. Was it that close? It was 22 this morning, ten degrees below freezing. But I was warm and cozy under my multiple blankets. Haha...

Did you see This is Us yet?
No I didn't feel it, it was not felt in my city, but it was felt in another closer cities. It effected so many places and people But my parents are still there. Tho, they are well.

No, I haven't seen it yet unfortunately. How was it, are you happy with it?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No I didn't feel it, it was not felt in my city, but it was felt in another closer cities. It effected so many places and people But my parents are still there. Tho, they are well.

No, I haven't seen it yet unfortunately. How was it, are you happy with it?
So your parents are okay? I'm glad to hear. I was talking to my mom the other day and she said she remembered many earthquakes growing up. Especially one when she was in high school. I guess it was a big one. I think I will take snow instead.

I did. It was a mixed bag for me. With the real world bleeding in, and Randall being so depressing at times. Well, tbh, most of the time. But I loved the Kev Madison stuff, we also got more Miguel and Rebecca, which I enjoyed. You'll see. Then let me know.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So your parents are okay? I'm glad to hear. I was talking to my mom the other day and she said she remembered many earthquakes growing up. Especially one when she was in high school. I guess it was a big one. I think I will take snow instead.

I did. It was a mixed bag for me. With the real world bleeding in, and Randall being so depressing at times. Well, tbh, most of the time. But I loved the Kev Madison stuff, we also got more Miguel and Rebecca, which I enjoyed. You'll see. Then let me know.
Yes they are well, thank you dear aftershocks are very frequent but lower magnitude. Big earthquakes are hard to forget, I know it very well too

From your words it sounds great, I will watch asap
Old 11-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes they are well, thank you dear aftershocks are very frequent but lower magnitude. Big earthquakes are hard to forget, I know it very well too

From your words it sounds great, I will watch asap
Sorry, it sucks that you know what that is like. Other than a very small one we had near here, I don’t think I’ve been in one. Not that I can recall. But I could have when I was really little. Because I was living in Ca until I was around 5 years old.

I look forward to your thoughts. It’s not on this week. So you have time. Just remember that the first episode is actually the first two episodes. So when you look for them, look for 501 and 502.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry, it sucks that you know what that is like. Other than a very small one we had near here, I don’t think I’ve been in one. Not that I can recall. But I could have when I was really little. Because I was living in Ca until I was around 5 years old.

I look forward to your thoughts. It’s not on this week. So you have time. Just remember that the first episode is actually the first two episodes. So when you look for them, look for 501 and 502.
Yeah it sucks, but ignorant idiot politicians suck more than natural disasters...

I look forward to my thoughts as well Thanks for the reminder dear, I know.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah it sucks, but ignorant idiot politicians suck more than natural disasters...

I look forward to my thoughts as well Thanks for the reminder dear, I know.
Haha.... well don’t hold out. The Good Doctor is on tonight and I can’t wait. But it’s not on till 10pm, so I’ll probably watch tomorrow morning before work.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha.... well don’t hold out. The Good Doctor is on tonight and I can’t wait. But it’s not on till 10pm, so I’ll probably watch tomorrow morning before work.
Happy for you
Old 11-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Happy for you
I watched it this morning before work. It was good, but hard to watch, because of the Covid storyline. It’s hard while we are going through it to see it. But if you want to laugh, Superstore was funny. Because the reaction was absurd at times.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I watched it this morning before work. It was good, but hard to watch, because of the Covid storyline. It’s hard while we are going through it to see it. But if you want to laugh, Superstore was funny. Because the reaction was absurd at times.
I think I'll like it.

Have you voted?
Old 11-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think I'll like it.

Have you voted?
I did, I voted about a month ago.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Closed Thread   Post New Thread