Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2020, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I see. Lots of measures have been taken as it seems. But only some of the cities have total lock-downs, right?

That's very true, things change everyday, or even in a day I hope everything gets to normal very soon. It's very saddening and honestly frightening as well

Stay safe my dear, apply the cautions!
Some cities are. I am home for the week. I am at my hours and OT is done for now. I hope I don't get furrowed but who knows. A lot of places are closed. Food is take out only. A lot of non food, non essential stores are closed.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Some cities are. I am home for the week. I am at my hours and OT is done for now. I hope I don't get furrowed but who knows. A lot of places are closed. Food is take out only. A lot of non food, non essential stores are closed.
Very difficult times really. I really hope and pray that it passes already

Next week, will you be back at work?
Old 03-20-2020, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Very difficult times really. I really hope and pray that it passes already

Next week, will you be back at work?
As of now, yes. Just only 40 hours a week though. I kinda take it a day at a time, tbh.

I agree, I want my life back. Our lives back. But at least I have time to chat these days. missed you.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
As of now, yes. Just only 40 hours a week though. I kinda take it a day at a time, tbh.

I agree, I want my life back. Our lives back. But at least I have time to chat these days. missed you.
Honestly, because I was always at work recently, so busy etc, I wanted a break and stay at home for a while. But I definitely did not wish for any of this

Missed you as well, so much And thank you very much for keeping to post here It makes me so happy to see your posts.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Honestly, because I was always at work recently, so busy etc, I wanted a break and stay at home for a while. But I definitely did not wish for any of this

Missed you as well, so much And thank you very much for keeping to post here It makes me so happy to see your posts.
Iv'e been so busy too. Working six days a week. But to have it drastically changed because of this, makes it hard to relax and rest at home.

Thanks. I'll try and stop by when I can.

Old 03-21-2020, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Iv'e been so busy too. Working six days a week. But to have it drastically changed because of this, makes it hard to relax and rest at home.

Thanks. I'll try and stop by when I can.

https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGc...500&height=286
Absolutely, I know Wish we could rest better before in normal conditions.

You had a heavy cold I had a heavy cold too. We should be very careful as well.

Whenever you can, you are always welcome you know.
Old 03-21-2020, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Absolutely, I know Wish we could rest better before in normal conditions.

You had a heavy cold I had a heavy cold too. We should be very careful as well.

Whenever you can, you are always welcome you know.
I agree. That said, I slept 8.5 hours last night. So a bit better. It's getting a bit warmer, so that's good.

Thanks, it's nice that we can interact here.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree. That said, I slept 8.5 hours last night. So a bit better. It's getting a bit warmer, so that's good.

Thanks, it's nice that we can interact here.
Great, glad to hear you had rest. Yeah the weather here is getting warmer too but just recently we got so much snow and today it was like spring just a bit snow here and there

Very nice, I honestly come here the most to see posts from you. Of course Jojo as well as my co-mod and I try to keep the board alive. Other threads boards I check them but I do not post as I used to.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Great, glad to hear you had rest. Yeah the weather here is getting warmer too but just recently we got so much snow and today it was like spring just a bit snow here and there

Very nice, I honestly come here the most to see posts from you. Of course Jojo as well as my co-mod and I try to keep the board alive. Other threads boards I check them but I do not post as I used to.
I don't post nearly as I used to. Even now that I have more time, idk. If it were not for you and a couple people I message, I don't think I would come here.

Yup, Spring was official as of yesterday, but we are getting snow on Mon. I am sure it will quickly melt, like it did on Thurs.

Last edited by KatB; 03-24-2020 at 02:58 PM
Old 03-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't post nearly as I used to. Eve now that I have more time, idk. If it were not for you and a couple people I message, I don't think I would come here.

Yup, Spring was official as of yesterday, but we are getting snow on Mon. I am sure it will quickly melt, like it did on Thurs.
I don't too, it's really the same for me For the board too of course but for a long time now I don't even know if we should keep the board, it makes me sad to think like this so I try to post as much as I can.

It's funny here, we live spring and winter in a day
Old 03-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't too, it's really the same for me For the board too of course but for a long time now I don't even know if we should keep the board, it makes me sad to think like this so I try to post as much as I can.

It's funny here, we live spring and winter in a day
Haha, it was in the 60's on Fri and we got over 10" of snow Mon night. So I get it,

I know, makes me sad too. But we can email and message here as well as other things.

Side note, the forced stay inside over the weekend, had me revisiting my writing. I am off to a good start. A tease, the gang goes to Jess and Cece's high school reunion. While they are away, Winston and Ally babysit Winnie.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha, it was in the 60's on Fri and we got over 10" of snow Mon night. So I get it,

I know, makes me sad too. But we can email and message here as well as other things.

Side note, the forced stay inside over the weekend, had me revisiting my writing. I am off to a good start. A tease, the gang goes to Jess and Cece's high school reunion. While they are away, Winston and Ally babysit Winnie.
ooooo a new chapter is coming I am soooo happy! And sounds amazing!!!
Old 03-26-2020, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ooooo a new chapter is coming I am soooo happy! And sounds amazing!!!
I'm so glad you are excited. I found myself with Nick as usual. Well, Schmidty too.

But you have to read and respond!
Old 03-27-2020, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm so glad you are excited. I found myself with Nick as usual. Well, Schmidty too.

But you have to read and respond!
Of coruse I am gonna read it!!!
Old 03-27-2020, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of coruse I am gonna read it!!!
You are so nice!

I have been home since like 10:30am so I have been resting today. I hope to write some more this weekend. It's been fun and a nice distraction.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread