Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2020, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I hear ya. I intended to go in for at the latest, 5am and work at least eight hours. Well, I didn't wake up till around 5:15 and left around 12:30. I was just done. Working five and in some cases six days a week, of at least ten hours a day, it takes it's toll after a while. So tomorrow, I am gonna do as little as possible!

I hope you feel better soon! Maybe watch the Galentine's episode?
You are very overloaded too as I see. I hope we can both have time for ourselves.

If there's no work, there's thesis for me. No time for breath actually

I worked 7 days this week and probably over 10 hours per day. After this week I'll be on business travel. Maybe I can find time but most probably it will be very busy again. Maybe I might be not posting much. Galentines episode Wish I had such days with my friends.

Anyways, thank you. I wish you the best
Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
You are very overloaded too as I see. I hope we can both have time for ourselves.

If there's no work, there's thesis for me. No time for breath actually

I worked 7 days this week and probably over 10 hours per day. After this week I'll be on business travel. Maybe I can find time but most probably it will be very busy again. Maybe I might be not posting much. Galentines episode Wish I had such days with my friends.

Anyways, thank you. I wish you the best
I am, and ten hours a day is a short day for me latley.

Sorry you have been so busy. I hope you get done with your thesis soon too. Post when you can, I don't post a lot myself. I just get too tired to post, tbh.

And it starts back again for me in a few short hours.....
Old 02-17-2020, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am, and ten hours a day is a short day for me latley.

Sorry you have been so busy. I hope you get done with your thesis soon too. Post when you can, I don't post a lot myself. I just get too tired to post, tbh.

And it starts back again for me in a few short hours.....
Post whenever and how much you can
Old 02-17-2020, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Post whenever and how much you can
You too!

Worked almost 12 hours today and I think I will be in around 4am tomorrow. A lot to do! Plus we have snow coming in late morning, ugh......
Old 03-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hello guys

I returned back from London. But I got very sick there, very heavy cold. I was afraid it was covid, luckily it isn't, it is a heavy cold, flu. Now I am better but I was resting and trying to recover over a week now.

Awww my heart

Last edited by lessismore; 03-07-2020 at 07:24 PM
Old 03-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
hello guys

I returned back from London. But I got very sick there, very heavy cold. I was afraid it was covid, luckily it isn't, it is a heavy cold, flu. Now I am better but I was resting and trying to recover over a week now.

Awww my heart
Aww, sorry you are sick. Glad you are getting better. I have been working an average of 65 hours a week, for around a month or so now. So that limits my time here, obviously.

So, get this, I was talking to my best friend, and he said he has only seen part of the first movie and hasn't seen the other two! I know he doesn't like movies or tv now but this movie is so old, he should have seen it, before he gave that up.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww, sorry you are sick. Glad you are getting better. I have been working an average of 65 hours a week, for around a month or so now. So that limits my time here, obviously.

So, get this, I was talking to my best friend, and he said he has only seen part of the first movie and hasn't seen the other two! I know he doesn't like movies or tv now but this movie is so old, he should have seen it, before he gave that up.
Thank you my dear, yes I am much better but I haven't recovered fully. So I'll be home resting this week too. Also it's a caution for corona.

Sorry you had to work so much, I hope you could rest at the weekend and this week would be easier for you.

Ugh what? How come he hasn't even watch BTTF 1 let along the other two????
Unacceptable and unbelievable
Old 03-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you my dear, yes I am much better but I haven't recovered fully. So I'll be home resting this week too. Also it's a caution for corona.

Sorry you had to work so much, I hope you could rest at the weekend and this week would be easier for you.

Ugh what? How come he hasn't even watch BTTF 1 let along the other two????
Unacceptable and unbelievable
Well, I am glad you are getting time to rest.

I am planning on taking the full weekend off this weekend. Gonna spend time with family. My paycheck for two weeks had 51 OT hours.

IDK, he is weird. He stopped watching movies and tv altogether, music too. He doesn't listen. He has aspergers, IDK if that is a factor. But yes, unacceptable.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, I am glad you are getting time to rest.

I am planning on taking the full weekend off this weekend. Gonna spend time with family. My paycheck for two weeks had 51 OT hours.

IDK, he is weird. He stopped watching movies and tv altogether, music too. He doesn't listen. He has aspergers, IDK if that is a factor. But yes, unacceptable.
Thank you. Next week I will be back at work. But this time for rest has been good actually. IDK if we will need to make it longer because of the covid epidemy. Here looks much safer right now but who knows Our business meetings abroad are cancelled in general. I have meetings in June, we'll see how it goes till then. For now too, I said I do not want to go, it's risky and it's not even that necessary, but still they made me go and here we are... anyways no worries.

I am glad to hear you will be resting too

Hmm maybe aspergers is affecting, you might be right, since he stopped watching/listening altogether I guess it has a reason... To me (us) of course it is weird and unacceptable.

Missed you so much
Old 03-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you. Next week I will be back at work. But this time for rest has been good actually. IDK if we will need to make it longer because of the covid epidemy. Here looks much safer right now but who knows Our business meetings abroad are cancelled in general. I have meetings in June, we'll see how it goes till then. For now too, I said I do not want to go, it's risky and it's not even that necessary, but still they made me go and here we are... anyways no worries.

I am glad to hear you will be resting too

Hmm maybe aspergers is affecting, you might be right, since he stopped watching/listening altogether I guess it has a reason... To me (us) of course it is weird and unacceptable.

Missed you so much
Miss you too. I’ve just been too tired to post, tbh. But I may take the whole weekend off this weekend.

I’m glad they canceled your travel and that you are doing better.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Miss you too. I’ve just been too tired to post, tbh. But I may take the whole weekend off this weekend.

I’m glad they canceled your travel and that you are doing better.
I understand that very well, no worries You need to rest too and I hope you have the weekend you are hoping for Thank you dear
Old 03-14-2020, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand that very well, no worries You need to rest too and I hope you have the weekend you are hoping for Thank you dear
Thanks I’m getting some.

So I took today off and I’m at my second mom’s (my sis in law’s mom) house and I’m doing my laundry and she is feeding me. We also went to the movies. We saw, I Still Believe. Anyway, she saw my Flash tshirt and thought it was something else, then said, is that Shazam. I’m like, what?!

PS, tacos for dinner! Yay!
Old 03-17-2020, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks I’m getting some.

So I took today off and I’m at my second mom’s (my sis in law’s mom) house and I’m doing my laundry and she is feeding me. We also went to the movies. We saw, I Still Believe. Anyway, she saw my Flash tshirt and thought it was something else, then said, is that Shazam. I’m like, what?!

PS, tacos for dinner! Yay!
Oh movies are not closed there yet? They are here. Nice that she fed you hehe Shazam
Old 03-17-2020, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh movies are not closed there yet? They are here. Nice that she fed you hehe Shazam
Oh, she always feeds me.

As of the weekend they were still open, but only filling the theaters 50%. But who knows now. Bars and restaurants are closed to eat in, take out and delivery is still okay. Schools are closed. Some stores are, it's up to them. The others were mandatory closings.

Work may slow down. Cause a lot of our installers are working in the shop, cause we aren't allowed to send a lot of them out, due to construction being closed or being told by the client not to come right now. Everyday there seems to be something new.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, she always feeds me.

As of the weekend they were still open, but only filling the theaters 50%. But who knows now. Bars and restaurants are closed to eat in, take out and delivery is still okay. Schools are closed. Some stores are, it's up to them. The others were mandatory closings.

Work may slow down. Cause a lot of our installers are working in the shop, cause we aren't allowed to send a lot of them out, due to construction being closed or being told by the client not to come right now. Everyday there seems to be something new.
I see. Lots of measures have been taken as it seems. But only some of the cities have total lock-downs, right?

That's very true, things change everyday, or even in a day I hope everything gets to normal very soon. It's very saddening and honestly frightening as well

Stay safe my dear, apply the cautions!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread