Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it does? good on you nothing really helps me except for Advil

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
it does? good on you nothing really helps me except for Advil
Well, that coupled with Aleve. Advil does very little to help my headaches.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
New Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
oh no, it's working at our office it is really bad at home but the fan is on all day. sadly it gives me headaches after a while
Ah ok. I think Kat was the one that didn't have it at the office then... after going back and reading Still, I know how you feel. I was getting headaches as well from the heat. They were able to replace our A/C Friday instead of waiting until this week thankfully.

I would second the soda idea... that used to help with my headaches. I don't drink them anymore though, so it's just aspirin now
Old 06-09-2019, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Ah ok. I think Kat was the one that didn't have it at the office then... after going back and reading Still, I know how you feel. I was getting headaches as well from the heat. They were able to replace our A/C Friday instead of waiting until this week thankfully.

I would second the soda idea... that used to help with my headaches. I don't drink them anymore though, so it's just aspirin now
Yeah, except it's not an office. I work in manufacturing, so it's physical labor. Ugh...... Glad your AC is fixed.

Sorry, can't give up my soda. I don't drink, so it's all I have.
Old 06-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sadly I can't take drinks filled with CO2, so only the pills remain

Old 06-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
New Girl

Ah ok, Kat. Yeah, that sucks you have to deal without working in that environment!

I hear you Kat! I wouldn't have given drinking soda, but I went a month without consuming sugar and ever since then I have not been able to drink them... they taste like pure syrup now I do miss drinking cherry vanilla Coke

Understandable Jo!
Old 06-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah ok, Kat. Yeah, that sucks you have to deal without working in that environment!

I hear you Kat! I wouldn't have given drinking soda, but I went a month without consuming sugar and ever since then I have not been able to drink them... they taste like pure syrup now I do miss drinking cherry vanilla Coke

Understandable Jo!
It does.

Without sugar, nope, not gonna do it. Shakes head..... I hear ya, on the syrup. If I drink a lot of Coke, I get that feeling, but then I switch to Dr Pepper, so no problem. Cherry Vanilla, hmm, I haven't tried that. But I do love my Cherry Coke, and Cherry Dr Pepper!
Old 06-10-2019, 08:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
New Girl

Dr pepper is good too Man I miss drinking soda Cherry coke is my favorite, but with those Coke Freeystyle machines (if you have them) you can get it that way
Old 06-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Heeeelllllooowww Missed you guys so much!

I am back from the conference & it all went well (woot woot I even won a best paper prize!!! ) but I am also very busy, and will be away a few times too (like tomorrow and the next week and then the week after bla bla) so I can not drop by here often. Would love if Steph can keep helping us out here.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
New Girl

Hey, welcome back! Sounds like you had a good time and congrats on winning a prize for best paper

I don't have a problem to continue to help, just make sure you let them know you need me to stay longer
Old 06-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

I am back from the conference & it all went well (woot woot I even won a best paper prize!!! ) but I am also very busy, and will be away a few times too (like tomorrow and the next week and then the week after bla bla) so I can not drop by here often. Would love if Steph can keep helping us out here.
Woohoo! You are a rockstar!

Quote:
Dr pepper is good too Man I miss drinking soda Cherry coke is my favorite, but with those Coke Freeystyle machines (if you have them) you can get it that way
Oh, I love it. My fav by far, is Dr Pepper! I do love the cherry though. Did you try Cherry Dr Pepper? Love, love! Oh, I have seen cherry vanilla in the machine, I have just been, IDK, hesitant to try. I did try Raspberry Coke, and it's okay. I don't hate it, but it can't compare to cherry.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

oh that's amazing, cK!! so proud of you

Old 06-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Made it to Wednesday night! Only two days to go! WooHoo!

Long day today. I am so tired. Gonna eat dinner and relax, Ahh.......
Old 06-13-2019, 12:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise
New Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Oh, I love it. My fav by far, is Dr Pepper! I do love the cherry though. Did you try Cherry Dr Pepper? Love, love! Oh, I have seen cherry vanilla in the machine, I have just been, IDK, hesitant to try. I did try Raspberry Coke, and it's okay. I don't hate it, but it can't compare to cherry.
I think I remember trying it once and it was good Raspberry coke sounds interesting! The good thing with those machines is you can just try a little and if you don't like it just get another flavor

Hope everyone is doing good today. Almos the weekend!
Old 06-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

my mom and I are working on installing AC at home. this heatwave has been unbearable

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top