Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2017, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys! Missed you! I got my surgery and will be resting at home. Thank you for your prayers, everything went well

Tomorrow I believe we'll get renewal news! It might be different than what we were expecting but I think there's a renewal either way.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Hi guys! Missed you! I got my surgery and will be resting at home. Thank you for your prayers, everything went well

Tomorrow I believe we'll get renewal news! It might be different than what we were expecting but I think there's a renewal either way.
Glad to hear that all went well. Get your rest, you deserve it! Yeah, we should hear soon! I need some good news. It's been a hard week. I also can't wait for Lauren Graham's new show, which would be on Fox too, if it gets picked up.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

I'm so glad to here that it went well! Now just rest and relax and focus on getting better

*I just wanted to say sorry for my lack of posting this weekend, I'm a bad mod atm I worked so much this weekend, and just got back from mother's day dinner and I'm just burnt out! I'll be back to my regular self tomorrow!
Old 05-14-2017, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
I'm so glad to here that it went well! Now just rest and relax and focus on getting better

*I just wanted to say sorry for my lack of posting this weekend, I'm a bad mod atm I worked so much this weekend, and just got back from mother's day dinner and I'm just burnt out! I'll be back to my regular self tomorrow!
Sorry about your bad mood. We have all been there. I had to work on Saturday, myself. I hated it. So I get it. Hope you got a good nights sleep.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you have a better week!
Old 05-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys!!! How are you? missed you all!

I took a week off from work last week and tried to stay away from my computer as much as I could. Now I'm back.

CK I'm glad you are doing ok! Hope you feel good very soon.

aaaaand

WE HAVE SEASON 7, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy!!!!! Sad that we'll have only 8 episodes, but happy to have anything at all!!!
Old 05-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)

I took a week off from work last week and tried to stay away from my computer as much as I could. Now I'm back.

aaaaand

I'm so happy!!!!! Sad that we'll have only 8 episodes, but happy to have anything at all!!!
Sorry, Marina. I meant to comment, when I got home. But I forgot. Welcome back, old friend, you have been missed. Our little group has gotten even smaller, so I hope you will hang out with us, this summer. If you need more of NG during the hiatus, come here and chat with us, and read our stories.

I hope you got the rest that you needed. I won't have a vacation, till November but what a vacation, it will be!! England here I come. I'm just a little excited.

I agree, eight is a little sad, but better to have some, than none.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy to have you back Marina! Hope you had a great week off
Old 05-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Taco Tuesday! Now resting before the Flash comes on. I think some ice cream may be in my future. I still have some strawberry cheesecake ice cream left. Yum! I work the next three nights, yuck! So I am going to enjoy tonight. Ah.....
Old 05-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

aaaaand

Thank you Marina Glad to see you as well

Yeah we should be happy with what we are getting lol
Old 05-17-2017, 07:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you my dears

Kat, you will go to England? Omg that's awesome! I want to go there so badly... someday, who knows...lol

I had 56 days of vacation to take, from previous years. I will take another 30 days in august/september to travel with Bruno. Idk where we'll go yet, but probably Argentina and Uruguai

and I will be here a lot... I miss tqalking to you guys... we have more than just NG
Old 05-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Woowww how amazing
Old 05-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I had 56 days of vacation to take, from previous years. I will take another 30 days in august/september to travel with Bruno. Idk where we'll go yet, but probably Argentina and Uruguai
That sounds amazing Marina!!
Old 05-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you my dears

Kat, you will go to England? Omg that's awesome! I want to go there so badly... someday, who knows...lol

and I will be here a lot... I miss tqalking to you guys... we have more than just NG
Yeah, I can't wait!! 56! That's awesome. At one time, I had two months, between personal and vacation time. I had almost all that, when I lost my job, so it came in handy.

I'm glad you will be around here more often. We miss you.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
That sounds amazing Marina!!
It does!! I can't wait for august to come...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yeah, I can't wait!! 56! That's awesome. At one time, I had two months, between personal and vacation time. I had almost all that, when I lost my job, so it came in handy.

I'm glad you will be around here more often. We miss you.
awww...I miss you guys too!!!

when will you go to England?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread