Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2017, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
He comes with the bat!!!

I love that episode. Isn't he the cutest tho?

Oh also he hits his head with the bat! "What you think I am dumb? Duh!" bam!
He really is the cutest. I have started to put my DVDs on the hard drive. So I'm gonna be watching Friends more often. I'm so lazy, I don't wanna get up and put in the DVD. That's so sad. But true.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
He really is the cutest. I have started to put my DVDs on the hard drive. So I'm gonna be watching Friends more often. I'm so lazy, I don't wanna get up and put in the DVD. That's so sad. But true.
Oh I was gonna ask!!! All my shows are either on HDD too and sometimes I just am too lazy to even plug my HDD to my laptop even then I open it from the internet We are so lazy!!!
Old 01-14-2017, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I was gonna ask!!! All my shows are either on HDD too and sometimes I just am too lazy to even plug my HDD to my laptop even then I open it from the internet We are so lazy!!!
Oh, my external is always plugged into the laptop in the bedroom. That laptop is pretty much, just for tv and movie watching.

My top ten
Starting with in no particular order. Cause I can not pick a number one, and I refuse to try.

Doug and Carol - ER
From the first moment they looked at each other, I was like yes! More of that, a lot more. "Carol... I'm in love with her. I mean, I used to think I knew what love was. I cared about a lot of women, I just don't think I've ever really been in love. I think about her all the time. I don't like it when I'm not with her, I don't want to be with anyone else. That's love, isn't it?"
Nurse Carol Hathaway: I've spent years... *years* of my life, changing to fit your needs, working around your schedule, your insecurities, your inability to commit. Well, you know what, Doug? It's not all about you! I know that may come as a shock.
[crying]
Nurse Carol Hathaway: But a relationship is give and take. Two people as equals, and right now I need something! So you can grow up and accept it, or you can go on being the same selfish, self-centered bastard you've always been, and refuse to give me the one thing... The one thing I've ever asked you for!
After looking up some of these quotes, I want to rewatch some of ER again. They are maybe my first really intense ship.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, I loved how you described them, Kat. You're so good at this. I'll try to add some words too If you want to rewatch, then go for it Amazing actors. I saw a few scenes of ER on TV, felt a drama
Thank you for starting your list, Kat

I have eleven couples - just couldn't throw away anyone They all mean a lot to me or meant at the certain time, while I was (re)watching the corresponding series/novela/sitcom... Some of them I didn't watch for a years, but if I'll choose to rewatch, I'll be shipping again with all my soul, hehe What goes the order, it can change, again - a couple can go higher, what means not better than the others (not comparing), but occupying more thoughts of mine Did I express myself understandable?

Here we go... My eleventh [tehe] You probably don't familiar with them, I'm sorry Marina can know them, tho, cause she lives in Brazil I watched this novela in 2004.

The same goes for my 10th and 9th couples:

^These are from 2001.

^From 2000th.
I love these couples!!

The 8th

For years I've been crazy for them. I've read fanfics, forums, made two fan videos. Lately, when I'm rewatching Friends, I don't see them to be so great, as I used to, sometimes I get mad and want to punch them I still like them - they're part of my screen-life, so to say

The 7th

Two mad, agressive, inadequate freaks - the Witch and the Devil, who are trying to hide they also are passible and caring. Sometimes even tender So funny! I love them!

Okay, enough for this post

♥Furguson
Old 01-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Thanks

Edited to say, Cox and Perry!! One of the reasons I loved Scrubs! I'm a Mondler person and I even liked Joey and Rachel, I used to be on the RR train but it's been a while. I will say, they had chemistry in the beginning and their break up was one of the hardest things to watch. The others, I am mostly unfamiliar.
Cece and Schmidt - New Girl

Ahh...my heart. I could not wait till January to see these two finally together in a stable relationship. “… Because I like you. I can’t just always say what I feel, okay?” It's hard to pin point when they fell in love. They were not ready in season one. Especially Schmidt, "You slept with me, that doesn't say a lot about your taste in men." That pretty much said it all. You can't love someone and be in a healthy relationship, if you don't first love yourself.
“This isn’t what I want. What I want is to be with someone else.” I was holding my breath during the finale, waiting for this moment. Although after Schmidt walked into the bride's room, I pretty much knew they were going to be okay.
I couldn't wait for Cece to get off the mountain. “Girl, will you marry me!” Yes!! I really loved seeing them really happy and how they grew this part season. Even when Cece said she was scared, Schmidt didn't go into a tail spin. “We’ll be scared together. And we’ll be really happy together, too.”

Howard and Bernadette - Big Bang Theory

This song he wrote said it all. I love how they brought her in and made me like Howard. They really have some emotional scenes that they play really well. When he sang to her when he was happy about the baby, and she teared up, I felt all the feels.
Ever since I met you,
You turned my world around.
You supported all my dreams and all my hopes.
You’re like Uranium 235 and I’m Uranium 238,
Almost inseparable isotopes.
I couldn’t have imagined
How good my life would get,
From the moment that I met you, Bernadette.....
.....Ever since I met you,
You turned my world around.
You’re my best friend and my lover.
We’re like changing electric and magnetic fields:
You can’t have one without the other.
I couldn’t have imagined
How good my life would get,
From the moment that I met you, Bernadette.

Last edited by KatB; 01-14-2017 at 12:06 PM
Old 01-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Awwww.... I'm with all you said about both couples Howardette are my fav in TBBT now - so cute and funny they are. I tear up watching the song scene And the other song:
Bernadette, I am so sorry for
Trying to propose to you...

is hilarious Love them very much!

Schmece I was interested in them from the beginning: "Don't make me make fun of you", when Schmidt pulled his T-Shirt off

R&R's break up

You like Jordan and Perry, I didn't know that. So glad!

♥Furguson
Old 01-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Awwww.... I'm with all you said about both couples Howardette are my fav in TBBT now - so cute and funny they are. I tear up watching the song scene And the other song:
Bernadette, I am so sorry for
Trying to propose to you...

is hilarious Love them very much!

Schmece I was interested in them from the beginning: "Don't make me make fun of you", when Schmidt pulled his T-Shirt off

R&R's break up

You like Jordan and Perry, I didn't know that. So glad!
I really did. I wish I could talk more about all of this. But I have to leave, be back in maybe three hours.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So much prettiness in one thread guys!
Old 01-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! I didn't know we were doing this... I loved this, so cute

So, Fre is a Brazilian soap opera fan, huh? That's so nice
I think you may watch them more than I do... hahahaha...

I love how some of my favorite couples are here already
Old 01-14-2017, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)

Ironic huh?

Please post yours too Marina!
Old 01-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

I'll post the rest of my list tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So much prettiness in one thread guys!
Hihi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I'll post the rest of my list tomorrow.
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)

Post your list too, if you want
I am!! A crazy one!! Since I was 7 and "Tropicaliente" was aired here on TV And, when I was little, I dreamed about working on Globo TV, hihiii Brazilian actors are awesome!

♥Furguson
Old 01-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Monica and Chandler - Friends

Monica: "I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then three years ago, at another wedding I turned to a friend for comfort. And in stead, I found everything that I’d ever been looking for my whole life. And now…here we are…with our future before us…and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soul mate, my friend."
Chandler: "My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right... I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I... It kills me that I can't give her a baby... I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife... she's already there. She's a mother... without a baby..."

Robin and Barney - How I Met Your Mother

This is why Barney and Robin never got divorced and how the finale was a giant screw you to the fans.
Barney and Robin were such great friends that it just made sense. They enjoyed the same things, that is one thing I enjoyed. Their broing around town. Laser tag, cigars, their love of scotch. I really loved how they really enjoyed just spending time together.

Barney Stinson: [to Nick about Robin] I love everything about her, and I'm not a guy who says that lightly, I'm a guy who has faked love his entire life, I'm a guy who thought love was just something idiots felt, but this woman has a hold on my heart that I could not break if I wanted to. And there have been times when I wanted to. It has been overwhelming and humbling, and even painful at times, but I could not stop loving her any more than I could stop breathing. I'm hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her. More than she knows.
With all due respect to the Ted/Robin shippers of the universe, the Barney/Robin coupling was LEGENDARY.

April and Andy, Ben and Leslie - Parks and Recreation

This is April and Andy and it is one of the reasons I love them. These two along with Ben and Leslie really are the greatest. I love how both couples are 100% supper supostive of their spouse. No matter what, even if they have to change jobs or relocate.
Andy Dwyer: I've got the greatest wife in the world! We're married!
April Ludgate: Stop.
Andy Dwyer: We're totally gonna do it later.
April Ludgate: Gosh!

"I love you and I like you!" I mean do I need to say more. I will but that pretty much sums it up. When Leslie said, "Screw it." When she told him she wanted to date, it was about time and I loved it. After being looked over for a emmy nomination again, Mike Shure went back to the hotel and wrote - What are you doing? Oh, my God, what are you doing? I'm thinking about my future.
I am deeply, ridiculously in love with you and above everything else, I just-- I wanna be with you forever.
So, Leslie Knope, - will-- - Wait.
Wait.
- Okay? - Okay.
- Just--I need to remember this.
- Sure.
- Gimme a second.
- Okay.
- Leslie K-- - No, no, no, no, hold on.
Just--I need another second, please.
I need to remember every little thing about how perfect my life is right now at this exact moment.
Okay.
Are you good? - Yeah.
- Okay.
I'm good.
Leslie Knope, - will you-- - Yes! - Marry me? - Oh, yeah.
Okay.
Great.
As well as their wedding vows and I will be forever grateful.

Chuck and Sarah - Chuck

"You're my home, Chuck. You always have been." Even before that we were hooked but that moment is forever in my head. When Casey came to see her and she said this, "I love Chuck Bartowski and I don't know what to do about it.", this there was a collective, yes! So that made the follwing quote one of my favorites.
Sarah Walker: General, Chuck and I are dating... exclusively.
General Beckman: I must caution you that allowing your private life to *interfere* with your professional one can be dangerous. But off the record, it's about damn time!
Old 01-15-2017, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

That Chandler's quote was one of the most emotional scenes in the whole series And they always make me laugh
Now I see why you like PaR so much - there're two of your favorite couples
Oh, I like Zachary Levi, and I love his Kipp in Less Than Perfect Maybe, I'll watch Chuck too
I like the photos you chose

6. These two are hilarious and passionate - which is exactly my style Fortunate, they weren't a main couple [who meet, break up and get together only at the end ] Olivia and Vitorio were together almost the whole time, having many kisses and touchy-feely moments There're many incredibly beautiful scenes (I made a few fan videos of them too.) At the beginning they were 'hating' each other, what I also like, when fights and banter grows into a huge love, with fights and banter

5. Evelyn and Adrian. The Powells in 'Devious Maids' There're so little of them during four seasons, but every scene was energetic, quotable, playful, hilarious/or dramatic, meaningful,.. feels, feels, feels

4. Okay At first I thought, these two were perfect for each other Still think so Amusing and intriguing

3. When I was little, during the school time, other screen version of 'Jane Eyre' was aired a few times - I didn't like it. Two years ago I became Ruth Wilson's fan, I went through her works, and watched the 2006 version and OMG, I thought, yes! This is real Jane! And I fell in love with her and Mr. Rochester and their love story Their sincerity, their affection, their jokes - I'm in love with all that! Rewatching from time to time

2. One day one person [knowing I'm series addicted] said me, that I reminded him of one character from 'Luther', meaning I was daffy, vivid and have a similar face, hahaha! My narcissistic part became curious and watched the damn thriller, so, that for a couple of days I was scared to go through the apartment in the dark And that was all. After a half of a year I watched 'Luther' again, with a friend (She likes thrillers and horrors), I wasn't so afraid of the maniacs anymore, especially Alice, and that time I was hit by an arrow, apparently, and started to ship them with all my craziness, harrrd John is a cop and Alice is a murderin and there's no such word that could describe their freaky relationships The main thing that difference this couple from the others: they're platonic, and I love this and not love this at the same time There're sparks everywhere

1. No comments, I think - it's all in the corresponding thread

♥Furguson
Old 01-15-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww all great

I am gonna add my babies Chuck and Blair

Closed Thread   Post New Thread