Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2015, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Ohhh I wacthed it! I LOVED IT!!! Maybe one of my favorite episodes of the show

In the last episode I watched Ann had her baby Leslie is missing her crazy and tried to choose her new best friend

ETA: I FINISHED SEASON 6 TOO AND OMG!!!
That is a great episode! We love it also.

I loved Leslie shopping for a new friend. The finale, there are no words. I just love it!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
That is a great episode! We love it also.

I loved Leslie shopping for a new friend. The finale, there are no words. I just love it!
So many things happened and now Ron and Leslie are on the outs? Please tell me it changes quickly! Tripletssssss woohooooo
Old 08-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So many things happened and now Ron and Leslie are on the outs? Please tell me it changes quickly! Tripletssssss woohooooo
Calm your fears. I have been there but you will love episode four.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Calm your fears. I have been there but you will love episode four.
such an excitement! This is the finale season!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
such an excitement! This is the finale season!!!
It is and they brought it!

WHAT?! I’M NOT ASLEEP! I’M AWAKE! I’M WIDE AWAKE! AND I GOT MY EYES ON YOU!
That’s what I would have said if I had thought of it in the moment. What did I say instead?

Just one of my many favorite quotes.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is and they brought it!

WHAT?! I’M NOT ASLEEP! I’M AWAKE! I’M WIDE AWAKE! AND I GOT MY EYES ON YOU!
That’s what I would have said if I had thought of it in the moment. What did I say instead?

Just one of my many favorite quotes.
Definitely one of my faves for the entire series too! That and Andy's diagnose

You have connectivity problem
Old 08-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely one of my faves for the entire series too! That and Andy's diagnose

You have connectivity problem
Haha, I know. I actually have a list of Parks quotes on my phone for when I need it. Everyone should have such a list.

But, perhaps one of my favorite is from our fav couple. "I love you and I like you."
It's not funny but just great and so them. Hey, remember the debate episode? Which may be the first episode that they say it. Anyway, remember her get psyched mix? Sarah Mclachlan?! What?! Too funny!

Speaking of ships and chemistry from day one, did you watch ER? Doug and Carol were the definition of a ship and perhaps my first real, these people need to be together and still on of the best.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha, I know. I actually have a list of Parks quotes on my phone for when I need it. Everyone should have such a list.

But, perhaps one of my favorite is from our fav couple. "I love you and I like you."
It's not funny but just great and so them. Hey, remember the debate episode? Which may be the first episode that they say it. Anyway, remember her get psyched mix? Sarah Mclachlan?! What?! Too funny!

Speaking of ships and chemistry from day one, did you watch ER? Doug and Carol were the definition of a ship and perhaps my first real, these people need to be together and still on of the best.
I love that too. I also loved the first time they said it and Ben's proposal. All great lines and episodes. Debate episode was so funny. I am trying to understand what happened after Season 6. 7x1 was so different

Yes I watched ER! I love it still. It lasted so long so I liked too many couples during the course of the show haha but Doug and Carol are very memorable

My first ship ever might be Sam and Kyle from Generations.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that too. I also loved the first time they said it and Ben's proposal. All great lines and episodes. Debate episode was so funny. I am trying to understand what happened after Season 6. 7x1 was so different

Yes I watched ER! I love it still. It lasted so long so I liked too many couples during the course of the show haha but Doug and Carol are very memorable

My first ship ever might be Sam and Kyle from Generations.
704 explains a lot. They have a few flashbacks to fill in the blanks. ER had a lot of great couples and some that didn't last that should have and a few that were a bore. Yeah, Green and Corday, I'm talking about you. I also liked Carter with Abby but that didn't last but Carol and Doug were in a whole other class.

Did you know that Carol was supposed to die in the pilot?
Old 08-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
704 explains a lot. They have a few flashbacks to fill in the blanks. ER had a lot of great couples and some that didn't last that should have and a few that were a bore. Yeah, Green and Corday, I'm talking about you. I also liked Carter with Abby but that didn't last but Carol and Doug were in a whole other class.

Did you know that Carol was supposed to die in the pilot?
I have to watch 7x4 ASAP then!!! AA were funny in the premiere but they also looked so great

I didn't know that! You are so into so many shows with their details

ETA: I just watched 7x3 and 7x4 and you would have no idea how happy I am right now!!! I AM SO HAPPY RON AND LESLIE MADE PEACE!!! I CRY RIGHT NOW FROM HAPPINESS!!! This was a great episode, I LOVED IT!

Last edited by lessismore; 08-11-2015 at 11:01 AM
Old 08-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have to watch 7x4 ASAP then!!! AA were funny in the premiere but they also looked so great

I didn't know that! You are so into so many shows with their details

ETA: I just watched 7x3 and 7x4 and you would have no idea how happy I am right now!!! I AM SO HAPPY RON AND LESLIE MADE PEACE!!! I CRY RIGHT NOW FROM HAPPINESS!!! This was a great episode, I LOVED IT!
Aww, I am so glad that you finally got there and saw the resolution.

I loved when April said "Being a responsible adult sucks butts!"

I remember a lot, what can I say? But yeah, Carol was supposed to be just in the pilot to set up Doug's story but the way George looked at Julianna as she laid dying they changed their minds and she was on for six years.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww, I am so glad that you finally got there and saw the resolution.

I loved when April said "Being a responsible adult sucks butts!"

I remember a lot, what can I say? But yeah, Carol was supposed to be just in the pilot to set up Doug's story but the way George looked at Julianna as she laid dying they changed their minds and she was on for six years.
WOW! Seriously one look? Well on GG normally Chuck was gonna be portrayed by a recurring and probably not a lead role. But they found Ed, and not just he became regular the minute they met him they wrote a different Chuck with many layers and he became the lead male character and iconic character One look, one move, sounds amazing to me.

I loved April in the recent episodes and how Andy tried to help her. they are so adorbs She reminded me of Nick but unlike Nick she has become really successful imo. She is really smart!
Old 08-12-2015, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
WOW! Seriously one look? Well on GG normally Chuck was gonna be portrayed by a recurring and probably not a lead role. But they found Ed, and not just he became regular the minute they met him they wrote a different Chuck with many layers and he became the lead male character and iconic character One look, one move, sounds amazing to me.

I loved April in the recent episodes and how Andy tried to help her. they are so adorbs She reminded me of Nick but unlike Nick she has become really successful imo. She is really smart!
One look. Seriously, no lie. And that relationship was a main focus for like five years. April is amazing. She really is smart and ambitious. She just hates showing it.

Ah, I gotta run. I have an appointment in 30. But I'll check in later.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I have been away from the Forum for a little while after spitting the dummy after season 3. But I relented and just binged watched season 4 and thought I'd pop in and catch up.

And the I started reading about Parks and Rec. Love that show!! Had so many good things about it.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)
I have been away from the Forum for a little while after spitting the dummy after season 3. But I relented and just binged watched season 4 and thought I'd pop in and catch up.

And the I started reading about Parks and Rec. Love that show!! Had so many good things about it.
Welcome back!! Season four was so much better. We need more people to talk to so come back anytime.

Parks and Recreation was amazing. This is CK's first time through it. She made a list of shows to watch to get her through the hiatus. Right, CK? Plus check out our rewatch thread, we are watching almost all of them. Skipping ones we don't particularly care for. Otherwise it would take too long.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread